main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Stranger (w/ Cade Skywalker)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SkywalkerShine, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Title: The Stranger
    Author: SkywalkerShine
    Timeframe: 137 ABY
    Characters: Cade Skywalker, Angel
    Genre: Drama/AU
    Summary: A young woman meets a handsome stranger at the bridge of Dantooine
    Notes: A short fanfic I wanted to make that I daydreamed about. Hope everyone enjoys it! ;)

I walked in the night in my hometown of Dantooine. It was peaceful, as my blond hair and sky blue dress flew gently with the breeze. Going to the bridge that crossed the small river, I stood there, watching the water run calmly from below. A lot has been on my mind, since the Sith ruled the Galaxy. I was scared.

Suddenly, I heard a husky voice from behind. "What's a pretty girl like you doin' out here by yourself?"

I turned around, surprised. There, right before my eyes, was a handsome young man. His shaggy blond hair waved with the night's cool breeze, as did his black trench coat. He also had bright green eyes, that seemed to glow. His rough face focused on me.

Standing there timidly, I tried to find words. Then I answered, "I was just... um... enjoying the night air. That's all."

He grinned. His grin almost made me shiver. It looked like it could draw a woman towards him. but I stayed where I was. "So... are you new here?"

"You could say that," the handsome stranger replied, resting his arms on the edge of the bridge's concrete. "I'm trying to find more Jedi to help me defeat Darth Krayt."

I thought about that for a moment. Suddenly, it came to me. "Wait a minute. You're..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

He glanced at me and smiled. "Yep. Cade Skywalker. The one and only." He stared at me. "What's your name?"

"Angel," I said, coming by his side.

"Angel," he repeated. "Beautiful name." He couldn't stop staring at me. Neither could I. There was something about him that made me come closer to him. Cade did the same.

When we were close enough, I looked into his green mysterious eyes. My blue eyes twinkled with happiness. Finally, I found my voice. "I've never been close to someone before."

Cade grinned again. He whispered, "How close?" Suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine. The feeling was warm and shivery at the same time. I held on to him, while we enjoyed the kiss.

But in the middle of the moment, his comlink went on. "Cade?! You there?" a voice asked. Cade let me go gently, and answered his comlink. "Yeah, Jariah. I'm still here."

"You found any Jedi yet?" the man in the comlink asked.

"Nope. I'll be back at the Mynock shortly. Cade out."

After that, Cade looked down at me sadly. Then he smiled. "Well... that was my call. I've gotta move on..." He turned to walk away. But then he stopped. He turned back, and kissed me fiercely.

Suddenly, I heard his voice in my mind. "If you ever need me... know that I'll always be in your heart..." Cade departed his lips away from mine and smiled. "I'll come back to see you again. I promise..."

A tear fell from my eye. "I'll be at this bridge... waiting..." I replied sadly. He brushed my tear away with his smooth gloved hand. Then he turned to leave. "Good-bye," he said in my mind.

"Good-bye..." I whispered. And with that, he was gone. I'll never forget that handsome stranger that kissed me. I still go to that bride above the river everyday. Waiting... waiting...

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Awww...very bittersweet. @};- Lucky girl, that Angel. ;) Thanks for sharing!

3. UrbanJedi

UrbanJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    Very nicely done, SkywalkerShine. A very beautiful one post.

4. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Thank you! I've always wanted to do a First-person narrative, as if it was me telling the story of how I met the dashing Cade Skywalker. [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.