main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Strength of the Jedi (JA - Obi in trouble...)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Laura_Kenobi, Sep 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Terrific post! Please post soon. :)
    A sequel sounds like a great idea, too. :D

2. Ginger_Ninja

Ginger_Ninja Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2001
    Upsiedaisy! :D

I don't want it to end! :_| It's too good!

Yeah, Ginger_Jedi and I are old friends sis...but you know that :p

3. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    R2: Thanks! :)

Knight_Obi: The lady who created this whole problem had them moved in there for her evil plans...

gimpy: Guessing is good... $1,665.25!!!!!! Wow!!!! That's GREAT!

Jenn: Surprised you, did I? :p

_Cerasi_: Thanks. :)

ewen: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean! But hey, you always have the writer's next story to look forward to! :)

M: You will see...

Ginger: Ginger_Ninja's cool! :p You two... well you could almost be the same person! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ;) :p Thanks for the FB! :) (LOL - Ginger_Ninja: I don't want it to end, either! :_| ) Thanks for the up, sis! :D

starlight: :D

Abbi_Cee: Yeah, Qui took care of him. You'll find out who the other person is in this post...

Jenny: :eek: ;) :) :p

TrianaJinn: Thanks! :D

6 PAGES!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I think this calls for a post, don't you? :p

Here's the last post, everyone! Thanks so much to everyone for giving FB! This post is fairly long...

~*~*~*~

Raya Iria stepped out of the foliage, and walked quietly over to where Qui-Gon Jinn knelt over his unconscious apprentice. She bent over to examine the younger man for herself, and was silently shocked at his condition. He was not looking well?

With a motion that clearly showed his Jedi reflexes, Qui-Gon whipped around and grabbed her by the arm. She allowed her eyes to widen slightly, but gave no other outward clues that he had startled her. His eyes softened slightly as he saw her, and questions danced in his eyes. She smiled softly at him.

?What?? He seemed unsure of exactly what to say.

She held out her right hand, smiling gently. ?Jedi Master Raya Iria, it?s been a pleasure to meet you, Master Jinn.?

If Qui-Gon Jinn had been one to let his jaw drop, it would have been on the floor. He looked completely flabbergasted. Recovering quickly, he shook her hand, and smiled thankfully.

?You saved his life,? the tall master motioned at his apprentice, ?I am eternally in your debt.?

Before she could reply, the team of healers from the temple came rushing into sight, getting a huge sigh of relief from Qui-Gon. As they loaded the teenager onto a hover-stretcher, the tall master never left his unconscious Padawan?s side. Raya was touched by the love and worry that radiated from the ?emotionless? Jedi Master. Perhaps he was not really as uncaring as he was famed to be?

Gathering Obi-Wan?s fallen lightsaber, Raya turned and hurried after the team of healers as they exited the room.

~*~*~*~

?Miss Aurora Satouge. She is actually someone we have been searching for for quite a while. She was involved in some illegal activities a few years back??

?What are your plans as a punishment, to keep her confined? My apprentice is not out of danger yet.? Qui-Gon spoke harsher than intended, but this brainless officer was wasting his time! Obi-Wan was in critical condition with internal bleeding, and here he was talking to this man!

?We shall keep her locked up, Master Jinn, and we will have to hold a court trial to decide what to do. It will be taken care of. I wish you and your apprentice well.?

?Thank you, sir.? Qui-Gon bowed to the portly man, and then hurried back to the medical wing. He spotted a healer, and stepped up to her.

?How is??

?He?s going to be fine, Master Jinn. He?s coming around, actually, and I was sent to fetch you. Please come this way.?

Qui-Gon wanted to plow over the healer, and race down the hall to his apprentice, but instead he allowed her to lead him to Obi-Wan?s room.

As the pair entered Obi-Wan?s room, Qui-Gon saw that the young Jedi was in a kind of trance ? looking around as though he was in a daydream.

?I will leave you alone with him. If anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.? The healer spoke very softly.

?I will, thank you.? Qui-Gon smiled briefly at her as she turned to exit.

?Obi-Wan? Padawan?? The tall Master approached his apprentice slowl

4. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Die Darth School Die!!!!!!

It can't be over Laura!!!! Are you sure their are no more posts? :(

5. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    *claps enthusiastically* Good Story!!!

Boy do I understand about school being demanding. :mad: You're definitely excused from all writing responsibilities. :D No apologies needed. :)

6. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Excellent!

*Ashley starts applauding with tears running down her face* :_|

No, it can't be over! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sequel? Pleeease??

GREAT STORY! :D :) ;)

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Two of my favorite JA stories ended tody.This was very good and I hope you consider another JA story when you start another one.PEACE Ewen

8. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Laura that was one of the best stories I have read here. You did wonderful job with this. I hope to read some more of your stories!

9. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Great story! (Dang it, it's over)

:)

10. HannahBates

HannahBates Jedi Grand Master star 1

Feb 20, 2001
    That was amazing Laura. Excellent work! I loved how Qui was impatient with the police officer and how he wanted to plow over the healer. And Obi's comment about getting his own room made me smile. But then you made me very sad when Qui thought about how proud he was going to be at Obi's Knighting ceremony. Too bad he won't be there to see it.
    Did I hear the word sequel? :)

Hannah

11. R2-D2_the_Droid

R2-D2_the_Droid Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    That was great! But I'm so sad it's over. Pleeeeeeeease write a squel. -R2

12. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    *comes in holding Ginger_Ninja's hand*

It's gonna be OK GN, it'll be alright...

GN: BUT IT'S OVER!!! :_|

I know kid, I know.

GN: THIS WAS SOOOOOO GOOD LAURA!!! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!!!!!

As we all do kiddo, we all do...

Well done sis, that was great and yay mush! :D

More!

GN: I 2nd that!

:D

The Ginger's have spoken [face_plain]

:p

13. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    M: Yup, it's all done... :( School is evil! :p

starlight: Thanks for understanding! :)

KenobisGirl: Awww... don't cry! I do hope to write a sequel...

ewen: JA is my 'speciality'... :p Thanks! :)

Jenn: [face_blush] Really? That's so nice of you! [face_blush] You can find links to all my stuff in my bio...

_Cerasi_: Thanks!

Hannah: Yeah, I thought of that (the Knighting Ceremony part) and decided to add it in... sad, isn't it? :_| :) Thanks for reading! :D

R2: Thanks! As I said above, I'll do my best to write a sequel, but school is taking up much of my time!

Ginger(s) :p: Thanks, sis! :D Don't cry! There will hopefully be a sequel... :) Does that help? :D

Thanks so much everyone for the wonderful comments! I really appreciate it! You know the weirdest part to me is that I don't think my writing is all that good... but then I get this kind of a response... so perhaps I'm not quite as bad as I thought... ?[face_plain] :p It's... incouraging! :D

14. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Ahhh...no no no it ended!!!

But Jedi_Laura_Kenobi...don't say that your writing isn't good because it really is!!! Very mesmerizing to read. You totally glued me in from the start to the end.

I do understand about school though not at the moment since school won't start for me until this Friday...wa wa wa!!!

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seein more of your fics!!!

Knight_Obi

15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Oops... [face_blush] Double post. My computer's acting up today...

:)

16. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Knight_Obi: [face_blush] You're too kind. Mesmerizing? Wow! :eek: Glued you in, huh? See, I can't imagine why... I guess it must just be me! :p It's just as I read some of the stories posted here, I think how much better they are than what I write... [face_blush] Thanks so much - that really makes me feel good! :)

Good luck with school Friday! :)

17. Darth_Yakiyn

Darth_Yakiyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2001
    That was a great fic! Nice job :)

18. Darth_Yakiyn

Darth_Yakiyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2001
    Dang it! I hate double posts!! [face_blush]

19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Thanks Darth_Yakiyn!!!! :D

Ahhhhhhh... I have NO time to write! School = :mad: I want to work on the fics I'm writing, but there is no time... :( Sorry to everyone, but it may be quite a while before I have another fic ready... :_|

Hopefully some of you will not forget about me and will read when I post a new fic in the future... :)

20. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Aw c'mon Laura don't you be so hard on yourself. Your writing is great and I am literally praying for a post on one of your fics everyday! :D

21. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Really, sis? ?[face_plain] :eek: That's so nice! :D I'm afraid it will probably be quite a while 'til I can post a new fic... I'm way too busy to write, even on the weekends! :eek:

I'm always hard on myself about bunches of things... *sigh*

Thanks again! :D

22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    As horrible as this is going to sound, I feel like UPing this... [face_blush]

Anyway... :p :D

23. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Just to let anyone/everyone who has read my work know, I just added a "coming soon" section to my profile/bio page... you can always check there for links to all my fics and (now) the upcoming stuff...

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'll be watching, i just found this story and couldn't stop reading.

25. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Yes! Powerful story this is!

Ginger_Ninja: Nobody panic! Ginger_Jedi is only slightly high...

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.