main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The 'Stuff-We'll-Never-See' Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by koonfan, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Ahsoka stood in front of her magic mirror and asked:
    ?Mirror, mirror upon the wall, whom is the fairest of them all??

The mirror responded:
    ?Why Padme Amidala of course, O? padawan Ahsoka.?

Ahsoka stamped her foot in fury.
    ?Why is Padme the fairest of all?!,? she screeched angrily at the mirror.

Replied the mirror, ?Because she just got a beautiful, new, sea-green, formal gown accessorized with a leaf-like, wig-headpiece, dear Ahsoka.?

Cursing angrily, Ahsoka stormed out of the room.

A few days later, Ahsoka again stood in front of her magic looking glass. She was wearing a beautiful new outfit with cutouts along her legs to show some skin and a not-so-subtly placed peephole that provided a teasing glimpse of her bosom.

Again, she asked the mirror:
    ?Mirror, mirror upon the wall, whom is the fairest of them all??

The mirror responded:
    ?Why Padme Amidala of course, O? padawan Ahsoka.?

Ahsoka shrieked with anger and lifted a heavy table into the air using the Force and then hurled it into a nearby wall smashing it into splinters.

?Why is Padme the fairest of all?!?, Ahsoka demanded of the mirror.

Replied the mirror, ?Because she just got a beautiful new, crimson, gown and a dazzling croissant-shaped, wig-headpiece, dear Ahsoka.?

Ahsoka clenched her fists in anger.
    ?But I have a beautiful new outfit as well, you stupid mirror!?, she vented furiously at the mirror.

?I can see that,? replied the mirror. ?But Padme Amidala is still the fairest of all; plus you don?t have any hair for a wig headpiece.?

Ahsoka made a squeezing motion with her hands and the mirror buckled and then burst into countless pieces.

Ahsoka then had a Force vision of Padme Amidala being assassinated. Ahsoka decided not to say anything about the vision and that she would call in sick that day.

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Well, time for another round of standard goofy jokes. :p

-What the sweeper droids were really saying in their attack...-
    Sweeper droid: I'm going to mop the floor with you!
    Sweeper droid: You've got something on your face, I'll get that.
    Sweeper droid: Insert janitorial pun here!
    Sweeper droid: This is so much better than my day job!
    -The technician tries blasting the droids...-
    Sweeper droid: No, YOU!
    Sweeper droid: (they begin setting up the explosives) Let's hug it out!

-Ventress meets Savage Opress...- (No, I have not seen any spoilers regarding this storyline :p)
    Ventress: And who the Force are you?
    Savage: (extremely thick British accent) A Sith warrior empowered by ancient magic, luv. But more to the point... (rips off armor and flexes his pecs) Do I make you feel HORNY, baby? Do I make you feel RANDY? =P~
    Ventress: (recoils in disgust) What is this, I don't even.
    Savage: OH BEHAVE!

Robonino: They don't have enough votes!
    Dooku: ...I may have hired you two because you show more political awareness than your fellow bounty hunters, but don't let that go to your head. I want Senator Amidala dealt with!
    Chata: Why bother? Substance abuse and a bad attitude will ruin her career and send her into a downward spiral. Just like it did with Britni!
    Robonino: No, no, you're thinking about Klooni.
    Chata: Or was it Lo'hann? So many of 'em I can't tell these days. (snorts) 'cept for Daonee. He's aces.
    Robonino: Yeah. (sighs dreamily)
    Dooku: (sighs) Just get it done and I'll buy you a tabloid holo. (the bounty hunters squeal with delight)

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    LOL- btw "Klooni" is clone in finnish:p ....

here is one really random and absolutely non-canon scene:

Family dinner in a Sith way:
    (Dooku and Savage are waiting at the table- Ventress comes with a fuming pot- wearing an apron of course)
    Dooku: Porridge?! Again?
    Ventress: But master we have no money for anything else -you know all credits were used for our new 5 million battledroids!
    (Savage accidentally knocks down a milk carton with his elbow)
    Savage: Sorry master!
    Dooku: That's NOT the way of the dark side! (starts to strike Savage with a sithlightning)
    (after painful lesson) Dooku: Now eat your porridge when it's still hot- or you will never grow up to be a worthy darksider!

:p

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    More randomness:

(Grievous' flagship engages a republic fleet in the battle)

Grievous: Prepare for the attack!

Battle droid1: No sir we won't!

Grievous: What?! "No!?" What happened to "roger roger"?!

Battle droid1: Sir we are on strike! (holds a sign that says "We're on Strike" written clumsily in aurebesh)

Grievous: GRAAAAH!! Impossible!!!!(strikes the droid to bits in his anger)

Battle droid2: You cannot destroy us all General- and you need us to win this war- we're all on strike- super battle droids, vulture droids, your body guards and even droidekas- (all droids reply "Roger Roger")

Battledroid2: We won't obey your orders before you accept our demands!

Grievous: GRAAAAAAH!! what do you want then?!

BD2: Well- first you need to stop beating us, shouting at us and generally treating us like scrap metal. We may be mechanicals but we still have some sort of feelings...
    (all droids reply... in usual way)

Grievous: And then what?

BD2:Well these constant battles are taking their toll... even on hard battle machines like us.... we want to spend every second weekend in the droid spa.... (more roger rogers)

Grievous: Droid spa?!! (very frustrated)
    GRAAAAAH!!

5. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Dex: Well, I'll be! A...a womp rat that can cook! (tastes food) Hey, this isn't half bad! You're somethin' special! Maybe we could- (his service droids roll over and swat the womp rat away, sweeping it into the trash) (shrugs) Eh, that went about as well as can be expected.
    Obi-Wan: Hey, Dex, anything new?
    Dex: Same old, same old.

Ahsoka: Who's the trooper with the mechanical arm?
    Rex: Oh, that's Horst. Don't bother asking him how he lost the original. The story changes every time.
    -And so...-
    Horst: I had it chopped off by one of Dooku's minions.
    Horst: I didn't mind the gap.
    Horst: I had a bad feeling about the mission and didn't say anything.
    Horst: I got a nasty scratch and kept picking at it instead of letting it heal.
    Horst: I donated it. TO SCIENCE.
    Horst: I used it to choke a rancor.
    Horst: Monkey lizard did it.
    Ahsoka: Really?
    Horst: No. But I'd rather not face the truth of my reality.

Mother Talsine: My sisters! Due to budgetary cuts, I am afraid I must inform you: We must change our traditions and colours! The crimson that adorned our shapes and our planet shall be no more, falling victim to a dull and dismal gray!
    Nightsister: WHAT? But HOW?
    Mother Talsine: I have foreseen that several decades in the future, a new order will rise. From the ashes of obscurity, a hunter shall lead the Mandalorians. THEY are the reason for the budget cuts! Yes! The cuts are so bad, they can rob our planet of its colour!
    Nightsister: But the red makes me feel so fulfilled!
    Talsine: Get a hold of yourself, girl! It's just a colour! Just because it was there FIRST doesn't mean it's important!

Anakin: Boy, you're lucky, Padme. Being a Senator's way less dangerous than being a general. You get to live on Coruscant, you hardly have to blast anything...
    Padme: EXCUSE ME? You've got battalions of clones! We've got a lousy security detail! Day in, day out, it's either boring or deadly important! Being a General's easier, all you have to do is go where the Chancellor points and start swinging your lightsaber!
    Anakin: Hey, it takes a lot more skill to swing a lightsaber than you know!
    -Presently...-
    Padme: And THAT'S how I ended up here. Don't worry, as your temporary general, I'm sure our enemies will be open to negotiation! (the clones groan)
    -And...-
    Bail Organa: And so, that is why we should invest resources into making our worlds self-sufficient.
    Anakin: ...What is self-sufficient?
    Bail Organa: It means that they can function on their own without any outside help.
    Anakin: And what is...invest?
    Mon Mothma: To provide a resource, expecting it to yield benefits.
    Anakin: And what are...resources?
    Palpatine: Are there any other questions from the floor?
    Onaconda Farr: Yes, why is HE here?
    Palpatine: Any questions besides THAT one?

Obi-Wan: Anakin, you must be ready to let go of your attachments. Like your mother.
    Anakin: Some day, you're gonna take that back and I'll have the last laugh.
    Obi-Wan: (sighs) Qui-Gon, give me strength...
    -Years later...-
    Obi-Wan: Be ready to let go of your friendships.
    -And still...-
    Obi-Wan: Let go of what you thought was right.
    -And again...-
    Obi-Wan: Let go of your anger, it is the path to the Dark Side.
    -Finally, on an adventure in the present time...-
    Obi-Wan: (dangling from flying creatures) ANAKIN! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET GO!
    Anakin: HA! I KNEW IT!

Kit Fisto: I may be from a watah world, mon, but I do love 'Disco Inferno'!

Dooku: General, we have not seen you on the frontlines as of late. Why?
    Grievous: I have recently discovered Spacebook!
    Dooku: ...You're friends with Eeth Koth?

6. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    -Padme and Anakin wait in line trying to get into a trendy restaurant...-
    Anakin: This is ridiculous! We're a Jedi hero and a senator, we shouldn't be out here! We're not at the table we should be!
    Padme: It won't be long before we get in there, Anakin.
    -Mace Windu and Yoda cut the line and are let in immediately...-
    Anakin: What th...How'd YOU get in there?
    Yoda: Hmm. Privilege of masterhood, this is.
    Padme: Well, how long do WE have to wait?
    Mace: (glares) LONGER, now.
    Anakin: ...I gotta become a master.

7. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    (Cad Bane and Todo emerge from a crashed starship, and look around to find themselves in the Felucian environment)
    Bane: Todo, I've a feeling we're not on Coruscant anymore.

(There's a rustle from behind some nearby trees, and large groups of Gossam emerge from hiding - their leader, Shu Mai, takes a look at the pair of feet poking out from under the crashed ship; they belong to Mother Talsine)
    Shu Mai: Let the joyous news be spread, the wicked old witch at last is dead!
    (The Gossam break out into song, chanting 'Ding dong the witch is dead!')
    Bane: ...

Bane: (trying to get a word in edgeways amongst all the singing) Uh, what is going on here? Who is in charge?
    Gossam 1: We represent the Commerce Guild!
    Gossam 2: The Commerce Guild!
    Gossam 3: The Commerce Guild!
    Gossam 1: And in the name of the Commerce Guild, we wish to welcome you to Felucia!

(Boom! There's a sudden burst of smoke, and Asajj Ventress steps out from it, taking one look at the feet of Mother Talsine)
    Ventress: Who killed my Nightsister?!
    Bane: Ah geez...
    Shu Mai: Begone, you have no power here! Go, before someone drops a starship on you too!
    Ventress: (to Shu Mai) Very well ? I'll bide my time. (to Bane) And as for you, my fine bounty hunter, it's true I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like; but just try to stay out of my way ? just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little droid too!
    (With a burst of laughter, she whirls around and vanishes in a burst of smoke and fire.)

Bane: For the love of...look, how do I get out of here?
    Shu Mai: Why, you have to follow the Hydian Way.
    Bane: The Hydian Way?
    Gossam 1: Follow the Hydian Way!
    Gossam 2: Follow the Hydian Way!
    Gossam 3: Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the Hydian Way!
    Gossam 1: Follow the Hydian -
    Gossam 2: Follow the Hydian -
    Gossam 3: Follow the Hydian Way!
    (Bane groans in annoyance and walks off)
    Gossams: You're off to see Count Dooku!
    The wonderful Dooku the Sith!
    You'll find he is a whiz of a Sith,
    If ever a Sith there was!
    If ever, oh ever, a Sith there was,
    Count Dooku the Sith is one because
    Because, because, because, because, because...
    Because of the wonderful things he does!
    You're off to see Count Dooku!
    The wonderful Dooku the Sith!

(To be continued)

@koonfan; My Internet is playing up and won't let me reply to your PM, so without getting too detailed; Brilliant observation :D

8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003

Dude. You owe me a new laptop. There's coffee all over the screen now.

9. RX-27

RX-27 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2010
    General Grievous hugging a battle droid.

10. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    To be continued. Never before has such joyous anticipation been attached to those three words. Which is a funny way of saying "That was hilarious, Kualan". [face_laugh]

I wonder how many laptops we've cost you so far, between Kualan and I and any other gems in this thread...:p

Rejected Starfighter and Cruiser names:
    The Visible Foot (Originally intended for any proteges Grievous might train)
    The Divisible Spine
    Ysalimir's Spleen (not because it sounds stupid, but because in certain cultures, a Ysalimir spleen represents peace; no way can they exhibit signs of weakness!)
    Vornskr's Sting (It sounded good at first, until they realised that removing the sting could make a vornskr relatively docile)
    Grievous's Error (Serial number 404, battle droids refused to crew it due to some preposterous superstition about a 'blue screen of death')
    The New Year's Resolution (try as he might, Saesee Tiin couldn't get enough support for this name in his petition)
    Blunt Spiral (the less than successful prototype of SoroSuub's Cutlass-9 patrol fighter)
    Bow-Tie Fighter (this was the initial nickname the Tie fighter got in development due to its resemblance of a...well...yeah, y'know)
    Durge's Lance (Grievous claimed a copyright on his operation's name)
    Sharpbeard (Republic and Separatist engineers alike found this hilarious. Dooku and Obi-Wan, on the other hand, did not)
    Incontinent (Using the word Continent sounded like a good idea at the time...)
    Peacebringer (Irony didn't sit well with the moderates. Some people have no sense of humor!)
    Prawn's Wrath (A garbled holotransmission from a Chiss officer lead to this name which was swiftly canceled)
    Benevolence (The initial testing stage name of a large superweapon designed to completely disarm ships. Then Grievous realised they could ATTACK the downed cruisers)
    Palpatine's Nostrils (a Corellian researcher sarcastically suggested this name and was swiftly sent to a correctional facility for his insolence)
    Iron Fist (rejected after realising that there were materials far stronger than iron)
    Phrik of Nature (pun aside, nature has nothing to do with war)
    Hammerhead (rejected on the grounds of political correctness for Ithorians and Arcona)
    Pinprick Starfighter (while a pin prick is painful, and indeed, lethal to some alien species, developers felt it gave the wrong idea of the fighter)
    Why'd-You-Tear-Out-My-Heartfighter (An early term for starfighters made by a scientist going through a rough patch. His colleagues would later reinvent the term as 'snubfighter')
    Tears of Mandalore (Beautifully poetic...but Mandalorians don't cry!)

11. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Only 'till it pops... only 'till it pops. :p

Anyway, here are some rejected Holonet show ideas:

Jabba's Idol... A once promising dance show turned sour during season 2 when a mysterious trap door was added.

The Sith Apprentice... Contestants vie for the opportunity to train under Count Dooku and share in his fortune on Serreno.

Million Dollar Credit Drop... Into a Sarlaac pit. 'Nuff said.

Choir... A touching teen comedy about Sy Snootles' school days in the school choir.

12. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I may need to stop contributing to this thread, if it means footing the bill for new laptops.

Nah! Other rejected starship names;

Achilles Heel; A name proposed for the Droid Control ship in TPM.
    Occam's Razor; The name was rejected when tacticians realised it made the ship the most obvious target.
    Baker's Dozen; A ship whose squadrons contained thirteen fighters, rather than the traditional twelve.
    Backseat Driver; A ship known for hanging at the rear of a formation and annoying the other captains by making obnoxious suggestions to their strategies.
    Average Joe; This name was rejected as it failed to make its ship stand out in any way whatsoever.
    The Tall Tale; A ship infamous for its crew's tendency to exaggerate their combat effectiveness.
    Chekhov's Gun; A ship that does not seem very important at the beginning of a battle, but somehow saves the day in the final moments.
    MacGuffin; This name was rejected when it became clear that the ship it was given to did very little except lead other ships into dangerous situations.
    The Red Herring; A reconnaisance vessel notorious for misleading its superiors.

13. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Sorry, Barriss, it appears that so long as we have jokes in us, your laptops are merely collateral damage. [face_laugh]

Nice entries, Kualan and fistofan1! And let's not forget!

God from the Machine (Deus ex Machina): A mysterious, severely hyped up superweapon that was reputed to be able to end the war and find the second Sith. There were no explanations of who built it, what it's made of, or why it seems to be unstoppable, only that its engineers gave it a pompous yet oddly appropriate name. Palpatine swiftly made the project public, leading to massive public backlash at its costs and creation, which shut it down almost immediately.

The Enterprise: A combined project by the TF, Banking Clans, Commerce Guilds, and Corporate Alliance. Said to embody the qualities of all the business entities. Obviously, a slow, cumbersome, and unwieldy ship that has minimal firepower and handles like a drunken ronto.

Age of Aquarius: A marine warship developed after a hearty night of celebration. Discontinued after realising that water worlds and operations are exceedingly rare, to the dismay of Nautolan, Mon Calamari and Quarren Jedi, along with other semi-aquatic sentient beings.

Hadron Collider: Ironically, ended up being used as a ramming ship in its first and last engagement.

THX-1138: A reoccurring series of lettering orders and numericals that end up in the name suggestion roster from time to time. Nobody knows who keeps putting in these suggestions...

The Idealist: To quote General Mundi, "No, it's...it's too soon. Too soon."

14. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Plus, Prawn's Wrath made them think of Pr0n's Wrath, which it turns out comes from a mysterious planet known as "4chan" wherein all people do is post their drawings of Jedi doing very unjedilike things. The thirty-fourth clause of 4chan's constitution (and one of the three people actually care about) even says that if a Jedi exists, he or she will be drawn this way, and if not, it's your duty to do so.

15. Dreamer_Sith

Dreamer_Sith Jedi Knight

Dec 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] I've never actually seen the horrors of that site, but I have heard plenty. I got your whole post though, and I applaud you.

16. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    I am both shocked yet impressed that you went there, DarthIktomi. [face_laugh]

Apparently, Mother Talzin will be voiced by Barbara Goodson, known to many as Empress Rita Repulsa of Power Rangers fame. Whether this is true or not, naturally, we must exploit it!

-Enter the scene on Dathomir, where Savage Opress leads his Zabrak kin in an energetic rock concert. A large flower explodes in a crimson burst, revealing the figure of Mother Talzin, who gyrates and waves her hands and tendrils about in an exaggerated manner...-
    Talzin: AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! AT LAST! After four thousand years, the Nightsisters are freed from their prison! Now we shall conquer the galaxy with our dark magic!
    (the nightsisters dance in a well choreographed number akin to Jabba's palace number)
    (the Zabraks enter the stage in a flurry of disorganised acrobatics and erratic movements)
    (Savage Opress, now on center stage, starts to breakdance, because you always need a character to breakdance)

-Meanwhile, on Coruscant, in the Jedi Council, Master Yoda senses a disturbance in the force and summons a meeting...-
    Yoda: Returned, the Nightsisters have! R2-D2! (Artoo beeps curiously) Jedi Masters, you must find! Jedi Masters with attitude! (most of the Jedi Council looks at Yoda, then to each other, awkwardly)

-Artoo returns with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, and Padme...-
    Yoda: Makes sense, this does not. What purpose does Senator Amidala have, hmm?
    Padme: I know martial arts! AND I have attitude!
    Mace Windu: Well, that's good enough for me.
    Plo Koon: I'll say.
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: Indeed.

-Yoda sighs, but signals the other councilors to enter, bearing brightly coloured Clone Trooper armour. The armour is presented to the new team...-
    Yoda: In need of your skills we are. Take the armour, and the powers of the light side. Summon great powers, and great creatures, you can, but only strike in self-defense, never for attack. Now go, Sublime Shapeshiftin' Power Officers. Summon your animal guides.

(the new team strikes heroic poses that would make the original Tokusatsu Super Sentai teams proud)

Anakin: (in red) KRAYT DRAGON!
    Obi-Wan: (in blue) REEK!
    Kit Fisto: (in black) BANTHA!
    Aayla: (in yellow) NEXU!
    Padme: (in pink) AIWHA!

(Savage Opress's Zabrak band inexplicably appears in a gaudy pyrotechnical display)
    Chorus: GO GO POWER OFFIC'RS! YOU SUBLIME SHAPESHIFTIN' POWER OFFICEEEEEEEERS!

-As the new group leaves to combat Mother Talzin, the old Jedi Council members look at one another...-
    Plo: Remember when we had a group like that?
    Mace: Don't remind me. That afro is a thing of the past.
    Ki-Adi: (wistfully) By your powers combined, I am Captain-
    Mace: I said don't remind me!

17. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    [face_laugh] You just won my favlrite person ever award. =D=

18. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  19. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    This makes me hope that Talzin will at one point say: "Make my Savage grow!"

20. RX-27

RX-27 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2010
    That is the greatest post I have ever read in my life. [face_laugh]

21. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    I love that Padmé is Kimberly. LOL

22. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Back on topic.

The stuff we'll never see is, a group of Sith Lords taking on the Jedi Knights. Instead, we get dumb droids and the like killing them wholesale. How disappointing.

23. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    Battle Droid: Okay, General, the blockade is in place. But don't you think that three ships is a little puny?

Mar Tuuk: What do you mean?

Droid: Well, the planet is quite large, and the Republic can come in literally any direction, not just this one.

Tuuk: Yes, but they won't.

Droid: How do you know?

Dave Filoni: We really need to move this scene along.

Writer: I just thought I'd add a little realism..

Filoni: Denied.

24. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Well, it's a New Year, everyone! Boy, to think this heap of junk would make it this far! I suppose now is as good a time as ever to refresh the terms of this topic, which are:
    -This topic applies not only to stuff in the show, but products as well.
    -The general mood I'm gunning for is satirical and parodying, though you can also be dry and ironic
    -Please don't turn this into a way to debate by insulting the prequels, the pilot movie, or the series by saying a bitter, cynical thing along the lines of 'we'll never see a well-written episode'. Whether it's facts or just your opinion, these things can turn ugly and paint all involved in a rather bad light.

There's not much in the way of new material, though with this week's coming episode, hopefully that'll change for the better! In the meantime, thanks ever so much for all the warm responses to the last entry on the Sublime Shapeshiftin' Power Officers. Some behind the scenes commentary would do nicely now, which is a fancy way of saying this is a filler entry. :p

I was wondering about just who could be the Green (later white) Ranger, someone who'd fit the basic mind-controlled-then-heel-face-turned mold. Lux Bonteri might have been a promising candidate but alas, he's too young. Then I thought Senator Rush Clovis, since he has the hots for Padme, but he's creepy and nowhere near as awesome as the original Tommy. Captain Typho might have done it, but quite frankly, there is the similar deficiency in sheer AWESOMENESS.

Oh well. Guess Jar Jar's the Green Ranger, then. Watch out for the tumbling Green Space Dragon! And now it's a White Narglatchzord! [face_laugh]

25. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Almec: Good morning your majesty.
    Satine: Morning
    Almec: You look exhausted.
    Satine: Yes I do. I just visited a new police station, thinking it?ll do me good, but you know what? They had criminals in there!
    Almec: Disgusting, I have to set a committee. But now you should rest.
    Satine: Yes, I think so. I?ll go to the library to see if there are any interesting new titles.
    Almec: That?s a good duchess. *Leaves standing and watches her leave with unreadable face*

Library worker (played by Corey Burton with Ian Rickman voice for your pleasure): Good morning ma?am.
    Satine: Anything new around here?
    Library worker: Well, there?s a new edition of Mandalore the Ultimate?s book ?Politics is simply the continuation of war by other means.?
    Satine: I have read it, you remember? I used it as my campaign book when I became the leader of New Mandalorians.
    Library Worker: Oh yes, sorry ma?am. Then what about this one?
    Satine: Hmm... ?Nuke it from orbit? by Cassus Fett?
    Library Worker: It?s compiled from his notes during the Mandalorian Wars. Highly entertaining and... educational.
    Satine: Okay, I?ll try it. We are people of tradition, after all.

Satine?s bedroom, nightfall
    Maiden (voiced by Nika Futterman): You have read that book all day, ma?am.
    Satine: Oh yes. Interesting stuff. He nuked planets just to make a point, or to stop viruses from spreading.
    Maiden: That doesn?t sound very nice, ma?am.
    Satine: No, it doesn?t. I wouldn?t ever do anything like that. Do you have my evening tea there?
    Maiden: Here, ma?am. Drink it while it?s hot.
    Satine: Oh, I will, don?t you worry about that. Mm.
    Maiden: You certainly like that tea, ma?am.
    Satine: Yes, I wonder what I?d do without it. I?d propably get mad.
    Maiden: Yes ma?am.
    Satine: You may leave, I?ll read the next chapter and then go to sleep. Senator Amidala will be here tomorrow. Hmm, let?s see. ?Chapter 23: Making a point using fire?. Seems interesting.

And now for something completely different:

Interviewer: Thanks for coming up, mr Filoni.
    Filoni: It?s my pleasure.
    Interviewer: So, the question everyone is asking is definetely-
    Filoni: (Please ask about already shown episodes, please)
    Interviewer: Will we ever see Quinlan Vos?
    Filoni: (You will in two years, I?m making that episode already but I can?t tell you) It?s always interesting to have these previously established characters, especially one as liked as Vos. I can?t say, but I?ll assure you that if or when you see him, you?ll like what you see. (Now, I handled that one well. Hopefully that was last of them).
    Interviewer: Then there?s question sended by a fan: Will we, ever, see Boba Fett?
    Filoni: (Making that trilogy right now, we are waiting for the marketing to get ready before the official press release, please stop asking these questions) Boba Fett is one of those iconic characters we won?t touch unless there?s something significant to tell about them. If George gets a crazy idea of 11-year old Boba, then we?ll do it, but no, not before (best to smile at this point, they could perhaps stop now)
    Interviewer: Understood. But now there?s something I want to really know. As a fan of Republic Commando game, I have to ask, well, will we see Delta Squad?
    Filoni: (I have it on my list and once we have the models we?ll shoehorn them into some episode, but thanks for you that?ll only be a 30-second cameo). It?s always interesting to have these previously established characters, especially one as liked as Vos ?
    Interviewer: Vos?
    Filoni: I meant Republic Commandoes, sorry. I?ll assure you that if or when you see him, you?ll like what you see (And now stop, this is not fun anymore)
    Interviewer: Then there?s of course Chewbacca-
    Filoni: OKAY THERE WILL BE A CHARACTER NAMED IMA-GUN DI AND HE?S GONNA DIE AND ZIRO?S GONNA DIE ALSO.
    Interviewer: Mm... thanks for coming mr Filoni.
    Filoni: Thank you, my pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.