main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The 'Stuff-We'll-Never-See' Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by koonfan, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I would love to see an in depth romance between Passel Argentine and San Hill. I think this would really get fans to appreciate their underrated characters.

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Awesome. XD

-It is revealed just who exactly started the Freakin' Sweet Hat craze: Ki-Adi-Mundi, K'Kruhk, or mysterious Freakin' Sweet Hat Wearing Character?
    -In said flashback episode, Qui-Gon's robes are decidedly more colourful, to the extent that he looks suspiciously like a hippy
    -Tyvokka, Plo Koon's Wookiee master, appears in the flashback episode so dishelved and messed up that he looks like a giant Cousin It from the Adams Family
    -Wigged-out Windu and Ventress engage in a fight...and end up swapping wigs with various acrobatics
    -Someone wielding a double-ended lightsaber actually accidentally slices something apart. Troops, limbs, etc.....
    -A Bith character gets annoyed when people ask him whether he's in a band
    -Ithorian industrialist levels cities and replaces them with lush vegetation in the name of profit
    -Mace Windu leads the Jedi in creating promotional songs and jingles to raise the morale of their troops, producing such hits as 'Terra Firma, Atmospheric Anomaly, and Plasma Laser' (Earth, Wind and Fire), 'I'm a Badass Mutha-Kriffer' and 'When I Point, You Shatter'
    -Clones tell overly serious citizens that they're taking the situation waaaaay too seriously
    -Various members of this forum become so renowned that they are immortalised as Star Wars characters making guest stars. (Koon Fan, Kel Dorian reporter covering Plo Koon's exploits in the war and aspiring novelist XD)

3. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008

That is so going in my comic series!

4. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Wow, thanks! :D
    Also, little off-topic, your comics are actually quite well made, with good scale and models used. And I dig that preview of the third issue. XD

-An episode that revolves solely around a plucky rag-tag cantina band, akin to Max Rebo's group, with NO mention to the main characters whatsoever. I'm sure the 'dark times' fans would lap this up in a second! (Note: I have nothing against the dark times. I think they're a great opportunity to show other parts of Star Wars which provide great storytelling potential. I will note, however, that it is unlikely that Lucasarts will animate an actual 'dark times'-esque episode within the Clone Wars itself XD)
    -Holoboards advertise Dorin as a vacation spot.
    Enjoy our brisk atmosphere! (Caution: Brisk atmosphere contains Dorium which may prove lethal to non-Kel Dorians)
    Witness the wonder of the twin black holes of our system! (Please follow pre-approved hyperspace lanes and always fly within government sanctioned routes)
    -Celegians (brain-in-a-jar aliens) make a cameo as props in a 'mad scientist' episode
    -Clones make inappropriate comments of Ki-Adi-Mundi's polygamous culture...on-screen.
    -K'Kruhk appears to die in an episode only to come back. While every other character is extremely shocked, the clones under his command just treat it like an everyday happening (actually, I WOULD like to see this scene XD)
    -Rodian bounty hunter character shoots first in a scene, and it's played as straight and ruthless
    -Cad Bane shot first phenomenon :p

5. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    Thanks very much! Though I can't take any credit for the models.

Some more!

- Someone tells Jar Jar that he 'seems like an intelligent kind of guy'.
    - The Separatists release a giant ape-like creature into Coruscant's Senate District, which proceeds to climb to the top of 500 Republica clutching Padme in one hand and swiping at passing gunships with the other.
    - The Separatist Council tease Wat Tambor about the location of his breathing suit controls.
    - Spock, Princess Toadstool, Aslan and the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man all appear as background senators.
    - Saesee Tiin grows annoyed by people constantly asking him why he 'looks so horny' then sniggering.
    - Shaak Ti hits someone for referring to Ahsoka as a 'young Shaak Ti'.
    - A Jedi who isn't able to understand what an astromech droid is saying when it whistles.
    - Cad Bane being arrested for 'shooting the sheriff'.
    - A Separatist commander named Na'pol Eon.
    - A Kaminoan fitting into a turbolift.

6. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Pity that Wellington doesn't seem quite exotic enough, though you could try a Cerean at a stretch...XD
    Something that's got me wondering, though. Do the model workers still work on making new stuff,like TCW-models?

Anyhoo, once more, more stuff!

-Separatist reports always include 'and we lost San Hill', only for San Hill to exclaim that he's not dead
    -Ithorian throat singers harmonise with themselves in singing contests
    -Characters are thrown into a singing contest by a planet's culture to win its people over, and the main cast each sings a two or three minute piece. The Separatists, short of actual officers, bring in a tactical droid to sing the Star Wars equivalent of 'Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto'
    -Clones engage in online dating services via the holonet, and some are ridiculed for it
    -The giant ape creature encounters a Space Dragon exposed to and mutated by vast amounts of cosmic radiation. The two giant monsters duke it out all over Coruscant, causing massive damage

And a bunch of last lines/conversations we'll never see...
    "You'll never take me alive! Uh, wait, let me rephrase that-"

"Oh yeah?"

"Bet you I CAN!"

"Sure. That sounds like a great idea!"

"Be careful with that, <character>!"
    "Ahhh, what's the worst that could happen?"

"(surrounded by Jedi) ...Oh, forget it. (aims blaster at self)"

"Now, which end is up for this lightsab-"

"You and what army? ......Oh."

"(singsong) Always look on the briiiight side of life..."

"Sir, I calculate the odds of survival at (inordinately unlikely number)"
    "Never tell me the odds!"

"This railing seems a little shaky, are you sure you- (Wilhelm scream)"

"I figured it'll cook faster if I set it to 9000 degrees for one minute."
    "You nerf-herder, that's not how you-"

"You can't stop me! I have a freakin' sweet hat!"

7. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008

Yep, the Ventress model is based on the TCW version and created by someone named 'Hirman'; he has also recently completed an Ahsoka model which is awaiting validation before being downloadable, and seems close to completing none other than Cad Bane!

Hahahaha!

"Master! You're alive after all!"
    "Don't worry, my Padawan, I'm not going anywh--"

"My powers have doubled since the last time we met!" ( ;) )

"Don't worry, men, they couldn't hit a rancor at this dist--"

"Actually, Mr Bane, I think this galaxy is big enough for the two of us!"

"Pfft, Grievous is just another droid. How tough can he be?"

8. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    [face_laugh]
    And more last lines...

"Wow! I never thought we'd get out of that one!"

"There's no logical way that's going to-"

"......YAAAAAAAY! WE MADE IT! :D "

"Tell my wife I love her!"
    "We're clones, we don't have wives."

"It's.....beeeeaaaaauuuuutiiiiifuuuuul!"

"Everyone knows that Greedo shot fir-"

"Everyone knows that Han shot fir-"

"I think they both shot at the same ti-"

"Y'know, nobody cares about this whole who-shot-first cra-"

"Oh, uh, shoot...well, I can't pay you off right now, Mr. Bane, but would you be willing to accept a loan with a very high interest rate?"

"Jar-Jar, you moro-" (He hasn't actually caused any deaths......yet :p)

"Really, Agen Kolar. Do you really think your fists can solve this problem?"

"Sir, this planetary bombardment is getting me worried!"
    "Ahhh, relax. It's just one ship. I doubt it'll get anywhere near us!"

"Alright, Ventress, I give up, but tell me one thing. Are you a Sith, or aren't you? It's really giving the report writers a headache."

And of course...
    "We can't stop him! He's got a freakin' sweet hat!"
    "RUN!"

9. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Gran senator Kharrus would beg to differ. Actually his broken-necked, squashed-under-a-pile-of-rocks, impaled-by-his-own-Staff-of-Ra corpse would beg to differ.

10. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004

Clones on leave are shown hanging out in a Twi'lek brothel
    Ventress hosting an episode dedicated to Sith interior decorating, Martha Stewart style
    The Seperatists actually winning at the end of the episode

11. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    [face_laugh]
    "You wear the trappings of a Sith, you fight like the Sith...you use dark decor and upholstery like the Sith...but these can be imitated, however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith...Sith have no fear. And they don't make their rooms look minimalist, either."

-When Cad Bane tells someone 'let's be civilised about this', they proceed to discuss the terms of capture over tea in a finely-decorated room
    -Ahsoka asks Jedi Masters about romance and reproduction, with various responses
    -Jar Jar returns with clone trooper training, but towards the end, breaks his legs and is forced to continue being a representative
    -Plo Koon mocks opponents he's fighting in space("That's right. I can fight. IN SPACE.")
    -LOLcat character
    -That's not really Bossk. That's his relative, who also happens to be named Bossk. He gets offended when people assume that all Trandoshans wear the same yellow jumpsuit
    -Cad Bane ties captive Jedi to a table with a laser deathtrap about to reach them and delivers a Bond-villain type speech. Embo, the Hat-bounty hunter, appears as his minion.
    -With no access to proper hologram displays, the Republic forces are reduced to reenacting tactical simulations with action figures
    -With regards to action figures, some characters get a little carried away
    (to rip off a Spongebob scene) (Clone: (swinging Separatist doll) AND THEN HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!
    Tom Kenny Jedi: Stop that! There's no way we'll be able to use a giant fist on the enemy leader!
    Clone: Oh. ........AND THEN HERE COMES THE GIANT-)
    -An episode revolves around trading card games and how they are somehow linked to the fate of the universe
    (And courtesy of Mekairinek...)
    -Cad Bane attempts to get a manicure, only to find he has no nails
    -Cad Bane puts out a rap record called 'Soulja Boi'

12. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    It would be cool to see the clones "on leave" somewhere.

Sometimes it's the little, "in-between" moments that really flesh out the GFFA for me.

13. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    A love triangle between Obi,Anikan and Padme

14. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Some possibible things we'll never see..

-A 'Star Wars Musical' episode.
    -See-Threepio finishing his 'human cyborg relations' line.
    -Pink lightsabers.
    -Ventress gets a tan and a blonde wig.
    -Ahsoka confiding to Padme that she has a crush on Anakin.
    -Hutts in battle.
    -Unattractive female Jedi.
    -Anakin meeting up again with Cliegg Lars, who is voiced by Mark Hamill.
    -Yoda being made a fool of.
    -Obi-Wan giving his lightsaber to Jar Jar for safekeeping.
    -Dooku talking fast.
    -Obi-Wan trying to comb his unmoveable clay hair.
    -A young Han Solo playing ball with Rotta the Hutt.

15. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    [When Cad Bane tells someone 'let's be civilised about this', they proceed to discuss the terms of capture over tea in a finely-decorated room

Cad Bane attempts to get a manicure, only to find he has no nails

"Oh, uh, shoot...well, I can't pay you off right now, Mr. Bane, but would you be willing to accept a loan with a very high interest rate?"

Cad Bane ties captive Jedi to a table with a laser deathtrap about to reach them and delivers a Bond-villain type speech. Embo, the Hat-bounty hunter, appears as his minion.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] :p

And from the 'how should Cad Bane die' thread:

-Cad Bane going out literally in a blaze of glory a la Denethor from ROTK.

And...Cad Bane visiting a dentist.

16. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    Something we'll never see but which I still hope for... :p

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/Kualan90/PoliticalIdealist.jpg

17. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    -Hutts in battle.

I can see it now! Big lumbering slugs slithering savagely into battle, frog-kabobs held high, tongues writhing, saliva flying in the wind!!

Some line ups could include:

Hutts vs Dugs
    Hutts vs Talz
    Hutts vs Ugnaughts

18. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Cad Bane and Grievous dancing a waltz together....okay, I know, that was totally random.:p

We'll never see anyone doing normal, mundane everyday life things such as going to the bathroom, changing into clothes, going grocery shopping, etc...(I don't know why, but I always think of these things when I see some of the characters wearing those strange outfits and that they are hardly ever shown eating in CW.:p )

19. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Actually, we've seen an impressive amount of eating in the Clone Wars. Off the top of my head I can recall Ahsoka, Numa and someone else chewing on those chalk rods and also there was the weequay banquet.

20. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Awesomeness. I'd actually love it if they recycled ALL of Ki-Adi-Mundi's lines one way or another seeing as he's the only other Jedi to speak in the films. XD

[face_laugh]

There was also The Hidden Enemy. The cafeteria played a part in the story. Not a big part, but a part. :p

21. Cash_Fendar

Cash_Fendar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2009
    Luke : I can't beleive it!
    Yoda : That is why you fail.
    Luke : No, I mean, I can't believe you couldn't have vaccuumed out the interior. There's a funky smell, and like frogs and s@#t in there!

22. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Uh...that's not The Clone Wars material. :)

koonfan and kualan have some classics in here.

I would pay a lot of money to see some Hutts in action.

23. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Here is one:

Jabba "doing something" to Rotta. Hense, why he isn't mentioned in the EU after TCW :p

24. Cash_Fendar

Cash_Fendar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2009
    Uh......so what.

25. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    So, this is a Clone Wars thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.