main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~The Stupid Criminal Archive~~~

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Darth_Viper81, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Viper81

Darth_Viper81 Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 16, 2003
    Chicago - A man robbing a dry cleaning store blew off part of one finger with a shotgun, police said. "This is no toy; the gun is loaded," the robber said to his victims Monday in the Pekin Cleaners on Chicago's south side. Police said the robber, wearing a red handkerchief over his face and carrying a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun, then opened the gun to show it was loaded. When he closed it, the weapon fired, taking off two-thirds of the little finger of his left hand. After the gun fired, he took $10 from the cash register and a portable television set from the counter and fled. Police said they recovered the tip of the finger and were able to get a fingerprint. A store employee, Hattie Butler, said she did not realize the robber had injured himself because he did not show any signs of pain.

I'm sorry but I found this hilarious. They used the finger that the criminal shot off to get a fingerprint. *LOL* that is rich.

Anybody else hear of any good ones?

2. obhavekenobi78

obhavekenobi78 Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    "A suspected thief found himself in a hole when he fled a crime scene and ran straight into a police golf tournament.

The 30-year-old sped across the 13th fairway to hide, but was instead confronted by 20 off-duty policemen.

They spotted the suspect dashing towards undergrowth and gave chase after a police helicopter circled overhead, at the course near Chesterfield.

A police spokeswoman said: "The officers were taking part in a golf tournament when they saw the man dashing across the course.

"He seemed to be acting suspiciously and once the force helicopter was seen overhead, four of them gave chase and detained him."

The officers detained the suspect at Tapton Golf Course in the incident last week until a police car arrived to take the man to a local police station.

Police confirmed that a man has since been charged with burglary and theft and has been remanded in custody by magistrates in Chesterfield.

Story filed: 15:42 Thursday 31st July 2003"

3. Darth_Viper81

Darth_Viper81 Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 16, 2003
    Karen Lee Joachimmi, 20, was arrested in Lake City, Florida for robbery of a Howard Johnson's motel. She was armed with only an electric chain saw, which was not plugged in.

4. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    the was one where a guy was robbing a store when it was closed. he looked on the counter next to th register and saw a TV with him on it. He realized he was being taped so he tool the TV and ran, leaving the tape and VCr bhind. [face_laugh]

5. Lobot_Omy

Lobot_Omy Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 2001
    Wasn't there a TV show on Fox about this? They showed a guy robbing a bank, but when he tried to run he couldn't open the door. Turned out he had to push it. [face_laugh]

Edit: Looks like the useless door handle saved the day that time.

6. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I read a story once where a guy robbed a bank and left his wallet behind 8-}

7. Ninja_Jedi

Ninja_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I remember watching that old show. I remember one were this family had a camera set up in their house, I think it was a baby-sitter monitor type thing. Anyway, the guy gets in is putting all this stuff in a bag. He hears a car door shut outside so he makes a dash for the back door which appears open. *WAM* right into the glass screen door. He knocked himself right out.

Edit: Looks like useless Windex saved the day that time.

8. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    I read a story once where a guy robbed a bank and left his wallet behind :p

I know a story like that, but it wasn't a bank. :) A man held up a convience store with a gun and a 12-pack of beer under his left arm, but the clerk said she had to see his ID to take the alcohol. So he gave it to her. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.