main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards The Summer 2006 Beyond the Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    RUN AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:p

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congrats to divapilot!!! I know she'll be entertaining us for a long time to come--with stupendously fine viggies and longer pieces. @};-

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Checking the other winner categories: whee!!!!! [face_dancing] Congratulations to ginchy and JadeLotus for Measure of a Man. Such a trip to read!!! [face_laugh]

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
  5. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    New mods instead of you? I'll take it [face_mischief] :p

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

Best be careful what you wish for. [face_mischief] :p

7. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Hahaha--the Steelblue Squadron would have to think about that. How's about asking again in a good week or two, after we're not all glued to our pillows? :p

Thank you all soooo much everyone. [:D] You guys make it all worth it.

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks, Roo, but I've already got one ;)

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to the Steelblue Squadron [:D] They did and absolutely FANTASTIC job, and put so many hours of hard work into this. You truely made it fun, and I really appreciate all the time and effort you put in. You really deserve sainthoods [:D]

9. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    * rushes into a suspiciuosly dark and empty theatre that smells of a recent cleaning*

Am I late?!!?

[face_blush]

Sorry guys, and congradulations to all the winners, and the Beyond team that apparently put on one heck of a wing-ding yesterday.

10. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I finally got to read the whole thing and I'll second - or third? fourth? - the kudos to Steelblue Squad. Fantastic awards show!! =D=

(The Mods in black leather as back-up singers was priceless! [face_laugh] )

FYI - For those who mentioned wanting FalconFan and Lippy's L/M art as an avatar, there is an Icon thread in Comms where you can express interest in a particular avatar. :cool:

11. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Finally having a chance to check in from vacation, and wanted to say Congratulations to all the winners, a pat on the back to all the nominees, and a big Thank You to all the volunteers who put the awards together. Great job, everyone! (will have to wait until I return home to read thru the entire thread)

12. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners!! =D= =D=

(Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday, I was at work and then having my birthday party at the same time...oops? ;) I also dragged several people from the boards to my party so they were absent as well. ;))

Congrats again! And thanks to the volunteers and hostess and overseer and mods and authors and readers!

-Mia

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Congrats... to the winners. I'll simply have to apply myself better next time.

14. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Sorry I'm late, but Saturday is not a good day for me to come online.

Congratulations to all the nominees, all the winners, and everyone who worked to set this up. The entertainment was hilarious, and some of the ads... Well done! =D=

DarthIshtar, I see you won one of your categories. I've read your stories and love them all! [:D] As for everyone else, I'll have to get started, won't I?

15. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Congrats everyone!

16. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    I missed the end so I wanted to offer congrats to all the winners I missed.

YodaKenobi
    BigFatty
    JadeLotus
    divapilot
    ginchy

Bravo all! And to the nominees in all categories, my hat's off to you. It's an honor just to be recognized. =D=

One last big [:D] for the volunteers and mods for their hard work.

And lastly, I guess I ran off to dinner last night and missed two times I need to say thank you for all the support and congratulations for those two great wins. So thank you, all. @};-

17. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Thank you to everyone involved in this years awards - we all appreciate your hard work and dedication =D= =D=

I wasn't able to attend the ceremony, but let me say a huge thanks to my readers and those who voted for me - I can't say how much of an honour this is, especially to be among such illustrious company. Thank you to all my fellow writers who entertain and inspire me, you are all such beautiful, wonderful people and artists.

[:D] [:D] [:D]

18. Aniakera

Aniakera Jedi Master star 1

Aug 20, 2005
    Well my internet died near the end of the awards (and gave me a heartattack :p) so congratulations to everyone I missed: Yobi, TKL, JadeLotus, divapilot, and ginchy!!!!

A HUGE thank you to the behind-the-scenes organizers and helpers, all the volunteers that helped put this together! =D=[:D][:D]

19. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Sorry I wasn't able to be here this time - *grumble, grumble, no home internet, grumble* LOL

Congrats to VaderLVR64, TKeira_Lea, MirandaFair, DarthIshtar, YodaKenobi, JadeLotus, oldjedinurse, ZaraValinor and mavjade, Killik_Twilight, ginchy, Darth_Lex, RedGold, Knight_Aragorn, BigFatty, divapilot Yay! Great work, guys. =D=

Congrats to all the nominees. :) You're all wonderful.

Thanks so much for the feedback for the Grammy awards skit. ;)

And thanks also for the Best Poem award. [:D]

20. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    Congrats to all the nominees and winners! I'm afraid I was out of town so missed the awards unfortunately. My apologies for the lateness of my congratulations.

KD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.