main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN The Sunnydale Libray (A Buffy/Angel Disscussion thread)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BobaBen, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Oh, and did ya notice how Cordy was popping out most of the episode? What's that about

Charisma is trying to move her Career along. Showing as much of her acting skill as she can. :p And from what I saw she has a lot of acting skill. [face_blush]

Seriously, I thought it was a good episode. I could have been made into a 2 parter I think but I still thought it was good. I was surprised by the ending myself. I honestly didn't see that coming. I thought she may die sure because I knew she wasn't staying on the show but I didn't see it coming like that.

2. MaraJW

MaraJW Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    Me neither. I was screaming at the screen at the end of the show. I just keep say, "They did just do that, did they?" I was a very surprising, good ending to the show. It's just, after so many years of waiting for Angel and Cordy to get together, to all of the sudden see Cordy say the things she said, and do the things she did, it just felt rushed.

But, of course, if you think about how Cordy knew she was going to die, she was trying to get everything out that had been building up over the last few years with Angel. It was really nice to see her and Wesley together talking too.

I still think that it was a good episode, but after so long of no Cordy and then to see her all over Angel, it was just strange.

Anywho, did ya see the preview to the next episode? WHAT'S THAT? Doesn't look like an Angel episode to me!

3. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I thought it could be kind of cool.

I had always thought we'd get to see more flash backs of what Angel was up to over the last 100 years since he got his soul back. I think it's a cool idea. Spike was still a bad guy so it figures he'd fall in with Nazi's.

Rushed or not though tonight?s episode was awesome.

"You've always kept track of my Comings and goings... well mostly my comings." [face_blush]

Lindsy~ "does that hurt" Referring to sword in Angels hart.

"It'd hurt a lot more if it was wood you dumb ass" replied Angel LOL [face_laugh]

And this one.

Wes ~ "Angel you shouldn't go alone"

Angel ~ "No, That thing was made for me, I wouldn't want to put anyone else in Danger"

Spike ~ "I'll come"

Angel ~ "ok" [face_laugh]

And Harmony. [face_laugh] everything out of her mouth this week cracked me up. "if she moves, Eat her!" :p

Good stuff!

4. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Excellent episode! I loved how Lindsey (who I thought was this season's Big Bad, hmmm....) said right before hitting warp 10 outta here...

Think the senior partners are mad?

I love it!

5. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    You never know. Every time you kill one of those W&H guys they seem to come back in some form. :eek:

We may yet see him again.

One thing I don't get. I thought him and Angel parted on good terms. Sort of. there was that incedent with the sign on the back of his truck but that was all in good fun. :p

6. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Angel/Buffy enthusiasists may want to consider this con in Chicago May 14th-16th. Angel will be the guest of honor, plus a few others listed in the link. I'm not sure about the cost at this time, though. I'll post more information when I get it.

7. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    whooo. that could be fun.

8. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    If I have the money,I'll be there! It looks like fun! :D

9. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    I just heard that it's Angel last season! :(

No more Angel/Buffy fix! :(

Perhaps they'll make a Spike show!!! :D

10. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    I just heard that too, on Entertainment Tonite! It must be real if they're reporting it.

Crap! No fair!

11. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Perhaps they'll make a Spike show!!!

[face_love]

12. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    Ok in the article on SciFi.com that discussed the ending of the show, I found this:

"The WB added that it had discussed airing special Angel movie events next year, an idea that is still on the table."

Cool!

13. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Keep in mind that Buffy was also "canceled" after seasion 5 from WB. We all know that 2 more years were made on UPN so I wouldn't be planning the Funeral yet.

A spike show would be cool though.

tonights was interesting. :p That Warewolf is Fracking HOT! [face_love] grrrrrr. She can bite me anytime. [face_mischief] [face_love]

14. Snidely_Whiplash

Snidely_Whiplash Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2002
    Check my sig for thee second greatest line from Angel Ever.

15. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    I loved yesterday's episode. Angel makes a good puppet. :)

16. MaraJW

Apr 11, 2002
    This was posted on Scifi.com/scifiwire:

"Joss Whedon, co-creator of The WB's canceled vampire series Angel, told TV Guide Online that he doubts the series could move to UPN next year, much as its predecessor show Buffy the Vampire Slayer did after the frog network staked it. "We've talked about the possibility, but it's a long shot," Whedon told the site. A UPN spokeswoman had no comment for TV Guide, but an Angel insider told the site that executives at Angel's production studio Twentieth Century Fox are putting together a proposal for UPN."

Yesturdays episode was GREAT!!! That episode is now one of my FAVORTIE Angel episode! :D

17. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    They could be just saying that hoping to keep the idea alive with WB for TV movies incase the UPN deal falls through.

Trust nothing any spokes person says. :)

I hold out hope it will go on. If not they can always start up the Faith Show they talked about since the show she was on didn't make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.