main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The SW TV show in Britain

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sarahthenerd, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    Tell you what - we'll trade you. Send over Doctor Who and we'll send over Star Wars!

Actually, it would be kind of cool to see ITV get the show and put it up against the Doctor on Saturday night.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Actually, it would be kind of cool to see ITV get the show and put it up against the Doctor on Saturday night.

How would that be cool? We wouldn't be able to watch both at the same time!

3. El Kabong

Sep 28, 1999
    Well, cool in watching the ratings in the battle for Saturday night. Cool to see the show get some competition vs the constant pounding of Celebrity Sleep-over (or whatever ITV puts up against it in 2007).

4. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Speaking of all those 'Celebrity' shows, Celebrity wrestling, Celebrity Boxing, Celebrity Survivor etc, etc, etc. If they just replaced the word "celebrity" with "naked", then they might have a fair chance of beating Doctor Who.

5. El Kabong

Sep 28, 1999
    Yeah, but the reverse would apply too - I wouldnt mind seeing Billie Piper naked, after all. :)

6. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Yeah, but with a naked Chris Ecclestone running around in front of her? :eek:
    And frankly, David Tennant's not making the image in my mind any more bearable either...

Although as I recall, we did get to see a naked Dalek in that episode earlier in the series :p

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.