main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The SWC Empire - The Empire is victorious in all fonts!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    *walks in in itchy gray uniform, scratching certain parts he shouldn't scratch in the Empire*

May I join?

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    *looks up from fiddling with her chain* Ohh new fish!

3. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    *snaps to attention, hands covertly still scratching*

This uniform is so itchy. Ahem. :p

4. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Did you say cookies Mame?

[image=http://www.library.drexel.edu/blogs/thesuggestionbox/Cookies.jpg]

*Adjusts Chefs hat.*

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Ah yes, well, let's start a Cookie Meter...

10 Cookie Points = Right to call yourself the 'Cookie General' in your signature
    30 Cookie Points = Right to call yourself the 'Cookie Admiral' in your signature
    50 Cookie Points = Right to call yourself the 'Cookie Monster' in your signature

I reckon I, as HIM, can award Furio 5 cookie points for his excellent culinary skills. If someone else produces sufficiently Imperial sonnets, prose, jingles or pictures, cookie points can be awarded by HIM or HER accordingly. I can guarantee cookie points for anyone who manages to obtain members for the Empire, as well, by whatever means...

But note!

*raises hand*

You can be awarded 'white cookie points' by HIM and HER if you infuriate them, or are disrespectful to your fellow sentient. And as clearly we all love 'dark chocolate' cookies, such white cookie points will reduce your overall cookie rating! :eek:

If anyone thinks these rules are unfair, then, immediately, they will be given 5 white cookie points. And yes, negative figures can happen! Someone with a double figure amount of white cookie points will be branded a REBEL, and thus thrown into prison. Or chains. Or into carbonite. Or hardening jello, I suppose, depending on what we have to hand at the time. Budget constraints being what they are and all!

*gestures the Empire to impress HIM and HER*

Begone!

6. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Thank You Sir. *Salute's*

If you have any requests from the mess hall please inform me and will take care of your request personally Sir.

Cookie?

[image=http://fandomania.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/starwarssweets2.jpg]

7. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    HIM obviusly knows why he's not asking for Imperial limericks.:p

*grabs wookiee cookie and munches happily*

Dreadwar, you may join the Empire, if you swear an oath not to scratch in my vicinity. Or I might immediatly award a place in the detention block to you. [face_mischief]
    Anyway, our uniforms are not itchy, they further propper bearings - and self-control. [face_not_talking]

*considers to award oatmeal cookies just because*
    ... with raisins....=P~

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    [image=http://www.creativeconfectionsbyamy.com/images/OatmealRaisinCookies.jpg]

Oatmeal Raisin cookies Mame. ;)

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    *munches cookies*

10. _Spartan-117_

_Spartan-117_ Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Hi people, long time no see. Hows the Empire?I see ive lost my job to a couple of Imperial newbies along the way....no matter, ive come with the pie...dark-side chocolate ...

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    SWC Empire. I wish to join you. I have become very interested in the Empire recently so I decided to join you to increase my interest.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Pay your cookie tax, and you may join. A rank, newcomer, what would you seek?

Citizens of the Empire! An Ancient Sith Empire has emerged from the Unknown Regions to attack us, and we must fight this war! Many of our loyal Sith have switched sides, and we must unify against them!

I shall keep the list updated, but we need entrants for these games! I shall keep a list in the Acolytes as well, and update them accordingly! Come and fight for the Empire, see here for the war!

1. Fan Fic Tourney

2. Role-Playing Event

3. The Senate

4. Riddle Hunt
    Entire group participates in the Riddle Hunt.

5. FanArt Contest

6. Persuasive Essay

13. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Let me consider ultimate betrayal for a moment. I didn't have that for quite a while. :p

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Shock! :eek:

Imperials! Rally to HIM!

15. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I can't really rally away from HIM. I'm chained here. :p

16. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Say, HIM, when was the last time I partook in such frivolities?:p

Go, Empire!
    I will sign everybody up in random categories if the list is not full of volunteers on Monday.[face_mischief]

PS: I am ancountering problems posting in this thread. I don't know why, everything else on the baords works fine. [face_worried]

17. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    [image=http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/sl/03142008/cookies-sl-257839-l.jpg] I have brought this for HIM. As for rank since Emperor is already taken can I be Supreme Commander of the Stormtroopers?

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, the Acolytes of Darkness, as well as several of our members who cross the two groups, have filled out this much now...

The Competition Roster of the Sith Imperium

1. Fan Fic Tourney
    Sinrebirth
    Mister_Master
    JediKnight20043

2. Role-Playing Event
    Sinrebirth
    Mister_Master
    darthhelinith
    JediKnight20043

3. The Senate
    Mister_Master
    JediKnight20043
    thomasmontgomery

4. Riddle Hunt
    Entire group participates in the Riddle Hunt.

5. FanArt Contest
    darthhelinith

6. Persuasive Essay
    Sinrebirth
    JediKnight20043

So we are doing quite well, but we are a little light on the FanArt, it appears...

19. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm horrible with GIMP, but if HIM approves I'd give it a try. :)

PROVIDED
    the contest is after the 25th. I won't ahve time to spare until then at all. Sorry.

20. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    I have already paid my cookie taxs ahead of time.
    As for the supreme commander of The Stormtrooper Legions sure but remeber you Report to me and HIM and HER

Military Chain of command at the Top
    HIM
    HER
    TomMon. lol Unless HIM has other ideas which I will gladly appease by

21. WeaponMaster55

WeaponMaster55 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    I think my awsomeness might be the problem:p

22. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    I can live with that.

As my first act of Supreme Commander of the Storm Troopers I would like to propose a armor update. The white armor is so boring. What we need for moral is BLINDING SOLAR COLORS! Rebels wont be able to shoot at us because they can't see us.

23. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    As long as the cookie emblem and imperial insigna is in clear view, I don't see why not.

:D I like sunshiny colours

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Nope. [face_not_talking]
    I don't like yellow. *yikes*
    I like white stormies, or black ones for black ops or working night shifts. [face_thinking]

People wanting to go colour-happy on armour are free to join the bucketheads. There I even saw one with pink and yellow colour-scheme. :p

But WE are the Empire. [face_shame_on_you]
    We are serious, no-nonsense guys. :-B
    We don't laugh! Eva! :p

I feel inclined to allow stormie-shaped cookies with white and yellow icing, though.[face_thinking]

25. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    Yellow Stormtroopers cookies are ok But HER says They stay white and black thus they shall remain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.