main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC The SWC Member Interview Thread, v.1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jedi Gunny, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Agreed. I actually find mourning doves' calls soothing. I would like to see hummingbirds as well. Hope you can set up one. :)

Pensivia likes this.
  2. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Wow this is dead. I suppose I could do one if it means it'll start this place back up again :p

Ananta Chetan and Admiral Volshe like this.
  3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    People need to be interested in your story though, :p

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Oops. Looks like I need to find another victim . . . er . . . person to interview. :p

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Admiral Volshe and Sockk Ti like this.
  6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    *shoots hand up*

I'll do it, I'll do it!

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Pick me, pick me!

[​IMG]

:p

[​IMG]

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Does anyone else want to volunteer? :p Sorry, couldn't resist.

Looks like I'll select someone today.

Remember, PM me if you want to be interviewed. ;)

9. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I'll do it too if you're ever stuck

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Here is my interview with Jedi General Gelderd

1. What brought you to the JCF?
    It was during the build up for 'Revenge Of The Sith' in 2004 and I just wanted a community to be a part of, to share the hordes of geeky ideas and thoughts I had, and being a long-time visitor to TheForce.net during the prequel era, I found the JCF by chance there whilst browsing and so I clicked the link, and the rest, they say, is history.

2. What brought you to the SWC?
    I think it was going down the list of threads here in the initial stages of joining that the SWC just seemed so...friendly! There was lots of nice games to work my way into and lots of discussions spanning the saga, as well as noting the RP-style threads for different Factions which I loved to be part of and I've never really left since! PLUS lots of weird and wacky people too made it very easy to feel welcome.

3. Favorite thing about the SWC?
    As above, I think it's the actual community and people here who make it so much fun and I think I've struck up a few good bonds with people. It's a fun place with lots of good topics to cover and a nice place to just kick back.

4. Cake or pie?
    Always cake. Always. What sort of question is that?! CAKE!

Sponge cake is the best....with jam and cream. Or custard.

Mmmmm. Cake.

Yes. Cake. Unless it's an apple pie, then pie as well as cake.

But cake dominates.

5. If you won the lottery, would you take the lump sum option, or the equal installment option over time?
    I would take the lump sum and spread it over a few bank accounts to gain interest. I wouldn't spend it all just because it was there. I'm quite tight with money, even if I won the lottery I'd still want to get a good deal and keep hold of the pennies.

6. Hobbies?
    Primarily it's watching movies, be it on Blu-ray, DVD or at the cinema. I've loved the films since studying Film and Media 11 years ago at college and then Uni and always wanted to be an actor.

I did some Youth Theatre back in the day but life took my career path a little further away from Hollywood so I compensate with my love of film as much as I can.

I also like Xbox gaming, writing stories and scripts, Kindle reading (currently tackling 'The Lord Of The Rings' trilogy and just started 'The Two Towers'), and PC gaming, with 'The Secret Of Monkey Island' being my all time favourite game.

7. Favorite SW Episode?
    It has to be....hm, tough one.... I think 'Revenge Of The Sith', probably because it really captured me back in 2005 and out of all the cinematic SW films I've been able to see (the prequels), this one won me over the most due to the size, scale and power of it on the big screen so this will be my favourite.

8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
    There has never been a time I've watched any Superman movie and not wanted to fly, so it has to be that.

Just watch Christopher Reeve in any of those films and that's the reason why I would love to just take off, fly and have that power. Wow.

9. If you got tickets to see one band/musician/speaker/comedian, etc. perform or speak, who would it be?
    Ooooh. I think it would have to be Sir Cliff Richard.

What.

Seriously! I've been to a handful of concerts in recent years (Duran Duran, a-ha, Neil Diamond, George Michael, Girls Aloud) and a couple of stand-up comedians (Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Jim Davidson, Brian Conley) but the one I've never been to see yet that I love musically is Sir Cliff, so it would be him.

I'm only 28 too...

10. What one element in Episode 7 could make you giddy for an entire week after seeing it?
    Seeing action on Hoth would make my day. That, or the return of some classic Imperial iconography like an AT-AT or Imperial Stormtroopers. NOT CGI. That would be epic...!

11. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Interesting thread, seems a new instilment to the forums.. forgive me its been sometime since I have been around here. Exploring a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.