main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The SWC Rebel Alliance: Yes, we're participating in the GREAT SUMMER SITH CIVIL WAR, too!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthIntegral, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Ummm... did someone say that they were making some cookies...:D

Glad to see that we are getting more members... Is there any way to promote ourselves more?

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    yeah tell your friends about us and hope they despise the Empire as well :D

3. SUGARBANTJINN

SUGARBANTJINN Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2007
    ROFLMBO!!!! DO IT! DO IT!!!

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *Imperial Intelligence notes the enemies actions, and moves off*

*dressed in garrish orange*

To Jek Porkins, the first pilot nicknamed Piggy, replaced by a Gammorrean! Because that's all that would join the Alliance!

*retreats to the Empire*

5. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Wednesdays will be "Begrudging Respect Days" in this thread. Each Wednesday we'll choose an Imperial that we begrudgingly respect. We can offer information on what makes that Imperial impressive, as well as talk about the good they might have done, had they only been with the good guys, instead of the repulsively evil guys.

To kick it off, I offer up Gilad Pallaeon, a man who exhibited all the best of the Empire (intelligence, honor, duty) without too much of the worst (backstabbing, deceit, oppression). He was vital in helping to create a unified Galactic Government, and his impact on the galaxy as a whole will never be forgotten.

Today, I salute you, Gilad Pallaeon, for your character and your ethics.

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I salute him as well. He was brilliant, and he should have been a Rebel.
    :)

My Rival, GrandAdmiralJello posted this in the Imperial thread.

"History always seems to repeat itself.
    Also, let that be 3 to 2 in favor of the Empire."

So, what do you all say to this statement?

I say he's very wrong.
    It's 3 to 2 in favor of the Rebellion.

:)

The Rebels are number 1 always.

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    We needed as many brilliant minds as possible. Unfortuneately, he worked for the Empire.

8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    *Salutes Gilad Pallaeon.*

I salute your bravery and honor, But not your choice in sides.

9. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I found Pallaeon to be an interesting character. He would indeed have made a fine Rebel.

*drinks some hot chocolate to get some energy* I haven't been able to sleep lately so I'm really tired and may not post as much as usual. 54 hours with no sleep is bad for one's health....[face_tired]

10. SUGARBANTJINN

Apr 12, 2007
    *Salutes Gilad*

I for one, begrudgingly respect Mara Jade in her role as Emporers' Hand. She was a marvelous spy and had honor in that she looked out for her 'friends' (see Allegiance). I have utmost respect for her skill and abilities, and regret that she did not join with the good guys before she did.

11. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Amanda: get some sleep! or at least some really strong caf!

Sugar: I'm sure someday we'll get to Mara Jade as our recognized respected Imperial.

Speaking of which, I'm working on a system of how you guys can choose who gets celebrated on these special days (so far Mondays and Wednesday) ... so keep your eyes peeled for that. :)

Also, I'm [face_laugh] amused [face_laugh] at the Imperials attempt to match our day. Where we are filled with respect, they are filled with ignorance, fear, and hatred ... talking about Rebels they love to kill. Too bad for them all they can do is talk about it. ;)

By the way, we now trail 4-3 in terms of Moderators that are in the ranks. But, we lead 1-0 in terms of celebrity members. And, I'm in negotiations for another ...

12. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    I can't get sleep when my body won't go to sleep. I've tried for the past two nights to no avail to get some sleep....I don't know why I can't either...anyway I'm getting off for now so yeah...

13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Ah man, I can't believe that they want to make fun of Admiral Ackbar! We are respecting Imperials, while they are trying to kill Rebels.
    Inty, it's great to hear that we could get another celebrity on our side. Could you tell us who it is? [face_peace]

14. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    I've battled insomnia many a times myself, so I don't envy you. I finally talked to a pharmacist about it and found some solutions that worked for me, and it's much less frequent now.
    Don't want to jinx it. Not that I believe in good luck or am superstitious, but I do believe in bad luck. :p

15. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    where'd the envy comment come from? :confused:

16. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    Pallaeon was indeed a respectable character. :cool:

*Salutes Pallaeon.*

especially because . . .
    You'll be sorely missed < Second to last LOTF book.

[face_mischief] This bregruding respect days are so twistedly good natured it'll throw the imperials completely off balance! [face_mischief]

17. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Ghenty, you're on the other side.:eek:

What did I do wrong in my training.
    *waily waily*
    :_|

18. SUGARBANTJINN

Apr 12, 2007
    oh? how do celebrity members get chosen?

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Yeah, how do you choose celebrities for our cause?

20. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    maybe he calls them up on the phone and say "Sup celebrity man, hey would you like to join the rebel alliance against the Empire? You do sweet."

No disrespect intended.

21. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    I'll understand if you all missed the Press Conference today that was called to announce our latest celebrity member. You can see him addressing the media about his choice with the logo of his latest "company of choice" behind him.

[image=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/DarthIntegral/tigernewsponsor.png]

Tiger Woods

Let's challenge the Imps to a golf scramble!

22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Tiger's injured right now. A golf game might not be the best idea right now with him rehabilitating.

23. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    lol I bet we would kick their butts in a golf scramble [face_laugh] I am quiet good at getting a hole in two and sometimes one :D

Chief of State/Commander-in-Chief

DarthIntegral

Chief of Staff

RX_Sith

Intelligence Unit

Minister of Intelligence: JediMasterAmanda
    Spy/Slicer: Rosa-Belle
    Spy/Slicer: TrulyGhent
    Spy/Slicer: tjace

War Unit

Minister of War: JediKnight20043
    Pilot: JediGunship
    Commando: Mister_Master
    Resident Smugler: HanSolo29

Ewok Unit

Minister of Ewoks: prj1
    Whip of the Wookies: LemmingLord
    Dinner Squadron Leader: SugarBantJinn
    Ewok: PadawanLissa

Celebrity Rebels

Stephen Colbert
    Tiger Woods

24. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Woo-hoo! The Empire might have a mod advantage, but we have Colbert and Tiger. Sweet!

25. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    It isn't the quanity of the mods but the QUALITY and erotic prowess that counts.. So we've got them beat my a longshot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.