main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - Aflame

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    ****** Enters the Senate Chamber.*****

(In the middle of the Senate Chamber is a old Sith style interrogation table and a long table containing various implements. Some sort of electric generator sits on the floor.)

(Accompanying Senator Bazinga'd is Snowden, shackled, bound, gagged and covered from head to toe in droid lubrication)

(Senator Bazinga'd and Snowden enter the the center of the chamber, where Snowden is paced on a a table face down by several unknown individuals)

Mr. Chancellor, Mr. Vice, Mr Speaker, and my distinguished colleagues. I bring before you the source of much of conflict in our Galaxy----Snowden. I warn my colleagues that if they get squeamish I recommend you leave the chamber now....

(On the table, Snowden's legs are spread apart.......Senator Bazinga'd grabs a long metal rod from adjacent table.)

(Lifts medal rod over his head holding it directly over Snowden's backside).....(Yelling) SNOWDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Senator Bazinga'd pauses as he notices some Senators heading for the Chamber door)

2. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I'm staying for.... errr interogation and information purposes.

3. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    BARDAN EDIT: OK. I know he is just a droid, but this kind of torture scene has no place here.

4. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    (Audible laughter is heard) You have enough, Mr. Snowden

(No response is heard...as Snowden lies motionless, apparently unconscious. Smoke rising from his body.).

Apparently not.... (Bazinga'd uses a hydraulic jack to further push the metal rod into Snowden....hydraulic fluid appears to be spilling everywhere).

Mr. Chancellor, it appears that Mr. Snowden is not going to reveal his sources....

Mr. Snowden, the penalty for treason and kidnapping is.........

(Bazinga'd pulls out a lightsaber from below his tunic and lights it)

Is Death

(Swings, light saber decapitating Snowden's head)

(Bazinga'd holds up decapitated head)

Mr. Chancellor, I present to you as a gift, the head of a traitor to the Galaxy. Snowden...

(Bazinga'd drop kicks Snowden's head. Head lands in the Chancellor's box).

May the rest of the Galaxy take note. Do not mess with me or any of my fellow Senators.

*******Leaves Senate Chamber********

aalagartassle likes this.
  5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The Senator for Mandalore enters the chamber, watching the interrogation. At his side is a Mandalorian officer, his armor covered in soot, grime and blood. Though if it from himself or some one else cannot readily be seen. The Senator take to his pod as the execution is administered.

"I have news from the front..." he begins as the officer then takes over. "Victory."

OOC: Thus ends the war against the Vong Reborn. After discussion with my fellow mods it has been decided to lock this thread and start fresh in a new thread. Bill 986 may be deemed passed at this point for purposes of the new game. As per the Chancellor's wishes (and again in accordance with mod approval) the new game will focus on reconstruction after this destructive conflict. Please keep comments there away from Naire, Snowden etc. as we will be moving on. The new Senate thread can be located here. As always it is open to all to play. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me at any time.

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.