main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - Reconstruction

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Dear Senators,

I would like to thank Master Selkath and Bazinga'd for their kind words.
    If I was to serve the Senate as Chancellor, I would handle things a little bit different than other people have done in the past.
    Apart from helping to further develop some recent scenario's and creating some new ones, I would also organize some side-events.
    In case you are wondering about those side-events, I cannot further elaborate on that. You just have to wait and see.

My administration would mainly focus on reconstruction, but also on punishing the ones responsible for this crisis. Justice needs to be served.
    The Maridun Incident will be handled swiftly and thoroughly. The Amani people who are momentarily suffering will be the focus of my plan.

Since the citizens of this Galaxy have recently seen enough violence, I think the government is in dire need of diplomatic experts.
    They need to send across the Galaxy to solve some major problems and prevent yet another war.
    We are the ones responsible for leading our people and it is about time we started acting like we should.
    Bazinga'd did a great job leading the Senate and it would be an honour to step in his footsteps.

Best regards,

General Immodet

PS: People are free to ask me questions whenever they want.

Master Selkath likes this.
  2. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    General with all due respect justice first retribution later. The Outer Rim planets cannot sustain much more.

aalagartassle likes this.
  3. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    What do you mean by retribution Malcolm Reynolds or did you mean reconstruction?

4. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    retribution as in payback for the ones "responsible" for this crisis

5. TheCIS

TheCIS Jedi Padawan star 2

Apr 21, 2013
    +++a hologram comes into view. It is of TheCIS, looking almost dead, but still breathing+++

Senators, in my final days, i shall second the nomination of General Immodet for Chancellor. he is a peacemaker, a wise and forthright representative of his people and a strong leader.

it is an honor to help him.

passes out, and nearby doctors and physicians rush to him

+++hologram passes out of view+++

6. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    I know that General Immodet will be a great chancellor so I too support him in his goal to become Chancellor

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Thank you all very much for your support. If I do get elected, I will try not to let you down.

I am sorry if I was unclear. Retribution is the last thing I was thinking of.
    We should not let our judgement be clouded by our emotions.
    Still, I think justice needs to be served.
    Justice, no retribution.
    During the recent months, our justice system has had trouble processing all captured delinquents.
    Something needs to be done about that too.

8. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I also stand with General Immodet. I believe he would be very well fit to serve as our Chancellor. I certainly believe he will do a fantastic job.

9. TheCIS

Apr 21, 2013
    ( OOC-There has been a complication. This being strictly OOC I shall post the tags for the remainder of the nomination period. These tags also count for the voting period, which takes place after the nominaiton period has ended.

A reminder that there remains about six hours in the nomination period (as of time of post.)

TAGS (PART ONE):
    Admiral Volshe, benknobi1, Darth_Kiryan, General Immodet, Bardan_Jusik, Jedi Gunny, aalagartassle,

10. TheCIS

Apr 21, 2013
  11. TheCIS

Apr 21, 2013
  12. TheCIS

Apr 21, 2013
    OOC: the nomination period has now closed and the voting period has begun. Please pm your votes to VC Bardan_Jusik.

The candidates are:

General Immodet

-----

The 24 hour voting period begins now.

13. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Thank you all for your support.
    It appears I am the only candidate. Strange...
    Still, I would have liked having some other cancidate opposing me.
    A democracy is no democracy if there is just one candidate.

14. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    ***rises***
    I openly vote for General Immodet of Lorahns!
    ***sits***

General Immodet likes this.
  15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Ladies and gentlebeings, the voting for Chief of State is now closed and we have a winner. In what comes as a shock to you all I am sure General Immodet received the most votes and is our new Chief of State. Let us all congratulate him and give him a few days to put together his administration. =D=

[​IMG]

16. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Congratulations General Immodet I hope your term is very successful and productive.

17. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: With the beginning of a new term I am announcing that Chewbacca89 will be reinstated to the game as the Senator of Bespin. I will also add that future thread derailments will not be tolerated. If someone has an issue with the game or its handling, bring it to mod attention privately. This is a thread for game playing, not airing grievances.

Chewbacca89 and Master Selkath like this.
  18. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
  19. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Ditto

20. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Dear Senators,

I want to thank you all for voting for me. Not that you did have any choice... ;)
    My administration consists of the following persons.
    Master Selkath will be acting as Vice-Chancellor next term.
    aalagartassle will be acting as Speaker.
    Whenever I am absent, the Vice-Chancellor and the Speaker will be representing me in the Senate.

The Star Wars Archivist will remain the head of the Military Staff Committee.
    In addition, The Star Wars Archivist is also being promoted to head of covert operations and head of military intelligence.
    aalagartassle will remain the head of the legislative committee.
    WriterMan will be replacing TheCIS as Minister of Propaganda.
    Master Mini 907 shall be given a spot on the Trade and Finance Committee.

The next few days will be used to give my administration some time to get up-to-date with things.
    Further announcements will be made shortly.
    Dealing with Maridun Crisis will be made the top priority of my adminstration.

Best regards,

General Immodet

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC (wait... I don't even have a character... so is anything I post in here technically OOC...? :p )

Congrats to all our newly elected officials. Make sound decisions and respect your constituents.

22. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I also would like to ask our Minister of Propaganda WriterMan to contact all absent Senators and update the roster.
    Thank you.

23. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I would like to thank our new Chancellor for appointing me to such a prestigious position. I shall not disappoint.

I will be right on to checking up on our inactive Senators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    **The Manaan pod moves forward**

I thank the chancellor for this prestigious honor of vice chancellor. The people of Manaan are celebrating as we speak in Ahto City. I will serve my new position with the best of my abilities.

I congratulate aalagartassle on his role of speaker as well as WriterMan for his new position as minister of propaganda. I believe this administration will help the galaxy and that we can usher in a new age of peace and prosperity for the people of the galaxy.

*The Manaan pod moves back**

aalagartassle and WriterMan like this.
  25. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    OOC: Guys, I just want to give you a quick heads up why I haven't been around for the last couple days or so. I had a death in my family that obviously has taken much of my time. For those who sent condolences messages, my family is very appreciative. I intend to make an appearance on this thread as circumstances allow. I love this thread and the people on it, so thanks for the great memories. In Chancellor General Immodet, you guys are in good hands. Happy new Years to everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.