main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - Reconstruction

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I would like to join and represent the selkath of the planet Mannan

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Welcome to the Senate, Senator of Manaan.

[​IMG]

3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome, Senator. :)

4. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome, Senator. May your valuble resources and input help shape our Senate for the greater good.

5. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    The people of Manaan have rebuilt Ahto City after its destruction at the hands of Darth Malak in the year 3,681 and welcome refuges with open arms and can supply many refuge camps with the kolto we harvest under our ocean to create medicine to help sick and injured refuges recover.

If there is any worlds that you know of that can use our kolto we will send right away

General Immodet likes this.
  6. TheCIS

TheCIS Jedi Padawan star 2

Apr 21, 2013
    Greetings Senator to the Senate! Your kolto will prove very useful in the coming months.

7. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I would just like to add that Mannan does not have a large fleet and is more of a peaceful planet but after the events of the war we are beginning to build a larger fleet but it will be a long time before it is complete. But in the meantime we will offer any ships we can to help the senate if needed.

8. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Your offers of ships and medical supplies are greatly appreciated, Senator of Manaan. They will be put to good use assisting our task force and the refugees. Thank you.

Master Selkath likes this.
  9. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    If General of the Galactic Armies Gelderd wants a report of the forces sent to the senate I will send him one so he knows what he has at his disposal and I thank chancellor Volshe for her support of Mannan and for her to know that Mannan will continue to support her chancellorship and the senate.

10. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    Master Selkath my planet of farmers and settlers could use any supplies. I would be greatly appreciative of anything you can supply

11. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    We will begin to send kolto and other medical supplies to Dantooine immediately.

12. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I would want some lets say building materials in return for our medical supplies so my people can continue to build Ahto City, building materials are hard to find in a world covered in ocean. A mutual trade wouldn't you agree, just basic durasteel

13. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    we got some durasteel I would be glad to trade

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    OOC: Lets watch the double posting folks.

[​IMG]

15. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Very good we can begin trading.

Malcolm Reynolds likes this.
  16. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    *****rises to the podium****
    Chancellor as you have requested an order from the trade guilds of activity. They have been not so forth coming but are complying with the act. The guilds say that as a result of the armlament of their vessels, piracy of their vessels is somewhat non existant. They have witnessed several attacks on other vessels but have no obligation to intervene nor inform the senate of this. It is clear that because of the armlaments they have been allowed to attatch to their vessels their vessels are not the cause nor are the targets of pirate activities.
    I believe therefore the act 9:12:12 has worked ;this is a flow on effect, the arming of the guilds vessels has made every other independant freighter, merchant vessel, liner and hauler not affiliated with the guilds an easier target. The guilds report their trade has been somewhat disturbed by the previous war, but this was from the planets that were taken by the Vong Reborn and their leaders. The guilds are now petetioning the planets for distrubution rights. As a token of their appreciation the guilds have requested that they be involved in the distrubution of aid to refugee populations at no cost. Muunilinst supports this in loan repaymnets and tax free incentive within the act.. They especially would like to work with the Bimmisaari disturbance and coordinate with General Immodet.
    This is up to you of course.
    ******sits down*****

17. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Thank you kindly for the report, Senator. I am pleased to hear of the bill's success. Any assistance they can give to aiding the refugees would be welcome, so long as it is coordinated with the Senate's efforts.

18. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Senator Selkath, I will gladly look over any reports you can provide on current resource and number of units. Thank you.

19. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    << A massive hologram of General Immodet is projected across the Senate Rotunda. >>

[​IMG]

Dear Senators,

Due to unexpected circumstances, I was not able to report for some time.
    After the death of Colonel Holt, Bimmisaari became a much darker place. Darker than I could have imagined.
    The government officials ordered the Bimmisaari Police Forces to arrest and execute all refugees on the planet.
    Since my Intelligence Agents estimate that only a minority of the refugees has joined Dukal (the sorcerer)'s cause, many innocent people would be killed.
    I couldn't allow the government officials to continue with their plan. That is why I decided to place them all under house-arrest.
    Control of the police and army has been handed over to me. Some officials and officers, however, did not want to stand down and hav e been neutralized.
    An security guard shot me in my shoulder, but that only made me more resolute to persist.

All refugees who have not sworn loyality to Dukal have been moved to sectors 31-46.
    Removing them from what was soon going to be a war zone seemed the best move I could make at the time.
    Dukal and his followers have upsurped control of some cities to the west. My forces are moving out and will try to kill Dukal and arrest the cult members.
    The followers that get arrested will be forced to be re-educated...
    Since I consider Dukal a grave threat to galacitic civilization, I decided to use juggernaut war tanks in order to prevent my soldiers from getting killed.

I also would like to welcome Master Selkath. Some kolto could really come in handy here on Bimmisaari.
    aalagartassle: The refugees really could use some aid. If the guilds want, they can help to establish temporary refugee camps in sectors 31-46.
    Although, I still think the refugees should be relocated as soon as possible. Most of them have bad memories of Bimmisaari. Wounds that will not heal.

<< End of message. >>

Master Selkath likes this.
  20. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    To General Immodet we will send kolto free of charge to your system and hope that your government can stop these cultist .

General Immodet likes this.
  21. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Thank you very much, Senator! The refugees will be glad to hear the Galactic Community is concerned about them.
    PS: Actually, I represent Lorahns in the Senate. I was sent to Bimmisaari to inspect its refugee camps.

22. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    We have many older ships from the great galactic war but they are still effective in combat. •5 Valor class-cruisers: 110 Liberator-class starfighters each: 45 bombers each: 25 shuttles each: crew of 1,900/ holds 5,000 troops •20 Hammerhead-class cruisers: 12 Liberator-class starfighters: 2 shuttles: multiple support craft: crew of 300/ holds 400 passengers •125 Ministry-class orbital shuttles: crew 2: 36 passengers •790 Liberator-class starfighters: crew 1 PS: If you want more info look at wookiepedia for the full ship analysis.

23. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    We have given the senate: 2 valor-class cruisers: 10 Hammerhead-class cruisers: 50 Ministry-class shuttles and 390 Liberator-class starfighters.

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    OOC: Selkath, watch the double posting , it is considered spam. Use the edit feature to add additional information to avoid a double post.

25. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Sorry won't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.