main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - Reconstruction

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Congratulations.

[​IMG]

2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    A very wise decision, Chancellor.
    I foresee this new government will restore the Senate to its former glory.

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    The Senator of Tython is honoured to be serving the Senate as best he can, I will do what I can to help continue shaping our galaxy to the best we can for peace, justice and freedom for all.

I have the best Senators around me to do so and I am confident we will strive forward.

=D=

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  4. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    I hold high hopes for the Senate with its new VC and Speaker. We really do need to focus on the people we serve and maintain their well-being.

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Master Mini 907 Senator Mini-

I take your statement was of no disrespect for the Chancellor / COS?

6. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Excuse my extended absence...there was a legislative crisis of sorts on Rori and they required my assistance.

(((In reality I have been ill, I am doing my best to rejoin my activities throughout the boards. :) )))

*bows her head*

I am honoured and humbly accept the position of Vice Chancellor. I hope that the galaxy grows even stronger and more peaceful in this new session.

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  7. Master Mini 907

Nov 3, 2013
    Of course not. I also hold very high hope for our new Chancellor. I was just congratulating our new VC and Speaker on their appointment.

8. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Master Mini 907: I am glad to see you have returned to the Senate! How did you manage to survive on that dreadful planet your ship crashed on? You have not suffered too much, I hope.

9. Master Mini 907

Nov 3, 2013
    When why home planet got word that I had been captured, they sent a taskforce to Zoist and aided my escape. However there was no chance to apprehend Lodup Gokar or any of his men for information.

General Immodet likes this.
  10. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Thankyou all for your congratulations of senate offices, with the new government about to start I ask again to each and every senator what pressing issue does your system or the galaxy need to be looked at and governed on? Greater involvement and direction is warranted and each system is entitled to a voice. I, as Senator of Muunilinst have been informed of banking irregularities from passive accounts, large sums of credits have been quickly filling the banking sector at an alarming rate without any associated investment. Muunilinsts bankers, though happy with the influx of credits are concerned where the money is coming from as it seems untracable, that the credits are being laundered through intermediate banks in both the core and outer rim. There is a certain average or give and take that happens in the system, but the banks are concerned, and if they are concerned about outstanding margins then there may be something off kilter in the currency exchange. They think that illegal activities or the profits of crime are being washed through the banking system. I ask the senate that Muunilinst government officials and independant officials try to track the developments to see if they are indeed from illegal activities.

{OOC the new scenario will be up and running as soon as the mody mods agree to it, it will be a continuation with a awkard surprise }

11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I don't think Black Sun or any other criminal organization would do such a thing.
    They would be more prudent, more cautious.

Personnally, I suspect the Hutts of trying to destabilize our economy.
    By filling the banking sector with large sums of money, the Hutts will have the ability later on to crash our economy.

12. Master Mini 907

Nov 3, 2013
    As Senator of Korriban I have been informed on a decrease in health care and medical supplies. These are things that my people rely on to keep our planet thriving. The Korriban council have requested I ask relief ship be sent to our planet or we fear the worst could happen.

13. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    aalagartassle Baz Note: I have not seen the new scenario yet.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Master Mini 907: Can you give us an update on the situation? Has Korriban suffered a disease outbreak?

Chancellor, perhaps the planet Manaan could sent a shipment of Kolto to Korriban?
    I am sure Master Selkath would be more than happy to help his fellow citizens out of trouble.

15. Master Mini 907

Nov 3, 2013
    Korriban has suffered small outbreaks of disease but they have been contained. However, our medical supplies are dwindling and we require further supplies to help cure the infected and prevent a massive outbreak. If the planet Manaan could send any aid, we would be most grateful.

16. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    *a pod rises*

The people of Manaan would be more than happy to send kolto to Korriban.

Master Mini 907 likes this.
  17. Master Mini 907

Nov 3, 2013
    I'm very grateful of your help Master Selkath. When can we expect the shipment to arrive?

18. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    By Friday, the shipment should reach Korriban.

Master Mini 907 likes this.
  19. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Baz Note: Just to reiterate, the days prior to May 1st are reserved for resetting the scenario. The Senate is not in session until May 1st and the 30 Day electoral cycles will start from that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.