main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - The Reign of the New Galactic Empire!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Give me the weekend and I'll have something up that should appease everyone.

Maybe.

Admiral_Volshe and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    :cool:

Let me know if you need any help.

[​IMG]

3. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    *heads back to Abydos to kick some executives into working on the ships*

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I would be more than alright with that.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I should think so :p

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    [3PO voice]We're doomed![/3PO voice] :p

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    This shall be our finest hour.

[​IMG]

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I look forward to seeing Emperor Sinre's brilliant idea. All of his ideas are brilliant.

:D

Sinrebirth likes this.
  9. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    not half as good as mine

[face_mischief]

:p

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Senators sit in awe within the massive chamber of the Galactic Senate, under the watchful eye of their own appointed Emperor, as ever separate from the efforts of the Triumvirate and other factions in the galaxy. The Emperor is giving a speech to inaugurate a new term, after the slow end to the last one. Intrigue is the cornerstone of the factions outside the Senate... a slow loosening of the restrictions between peace and war...

But the Emperor will not have that madness return under his watch. Focusing, he continues to speak.

“The battles across the galaxy that have been are ones which have originated here. But, that time is over now. Plague has been pacified, the One Sith have been routed, and order has been restored to the galaxy.

“Twelve years after the final death of Darth Krayt...” said His Imperial Majesty, letting his words flow, his voice carry, and looking as if he was speaking to each and every Senator in turn, “we have peace.”

That was when the bombs exploded.

Ripping apart the chamber, funnelling a wave of fire and debris up through the Senate, tossing Senate pods as if they were nothing more than flak in a gale force hurricane. The fire crested, engulfing the Emperor’s podium, itself elevated above that of the Chancellor... and blowing the roof off the Senate.

Similar such explosions are felt within the buildings of politicians across the galaxy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.