main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The SWC Senate - The Reign of the New Galactic Empire!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I find it quite amusing myself. As I take it as learning a full spectrum of the force not just one side. If elected I would hope to look for your support Senator Bardan. I think we can achieve much together.

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I am of course willing to work with whomever is elected. Good luck to you Senator TEE, and to all of our candidates.

3. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    Kamino is a outlying system as well and will be glad to work with Mandalore. As I understand Mandalore is also a Agricultural planet as well and Kamino is well more capable of clone livestocks and plants as well besides humans or mandalorians.

4. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    *Rushes in hoping he is not late.*

Senators, I apologize for my tardiness. I was delayed. (Had No Internet)

As the Senator of The Indomitable Zabrak's of Iridonia I cast my vote For Senator TEEGIRLOO.

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    While the Mandalorian people thank the Senator from Kamino, we prefer our planet to remain...underdeveloped. We raise what we need for our own sustanence, so there is no need for bio-engineered crops or livestock. Our exports shall be reserved to our arms and armor. And of course our warriors.

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, we are six votes in, and the votes are as above.

Thus far, the standings are as follows:

1. JEDI_TEEGIRLOO - 3
    2. JediMaster1511 - 2
    3. Dreadwar - 1

As we are at the end of the voting period, which was due to end on Friday however I mislaid the Internet for two days so a bit more time has had to be made. As I am aware that the Zabrak Senators deciding vote was made out of time, I shall accept the votes of Bardan_Jusik and JEDIGUNSHIP within 24 hours out of fairness for all the candidates. I shall PM them to draw their attention, as with the votes received in-time, we have a tie between JM and TEE.

I shall assume that the four candidates will be voting for themselves, but if this is not the case, please confirm here.

7. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    My votes at the top of your list there Sinre... [face_whistling]

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    So you have.

I rectify my statement.

I require two votes.

Or, clarification that the votes of the candidates remain for themselves or otherwise. I shall be holding my vote until the last.

9. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Korriban votes for the Senator of Korriban, Darth_Dreadwar.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Corellia votes for JEDI_TEEGIRLOO

11. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    Sinre, Senator Bardin cast his vote for me as well.

Danotooine casts it vote for JediMaster1511.

12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Yup, there it is! :p

Still can't beleive I voted for a jetti.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Thank you for the assistance, gentlebeings. I'd had a very unpleasant weekend and this is greatly appreciated.

Now, as MM's vote was made out of the time period, and it's causing a backlog, I shall have to disregard it as the elections would have been over on Friday had it not been for my net issues.

As such, with some technicalities, and my sincere apologies, I instate JediMaster1511 as Chancellor!

*cue fanfare*

14. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    It is with great honor I accept this role as Chacellor. I shall work at my best to be the best Chancellor I can be and keep our Senate and our government both functioning and together. With much work I believe we can all make the goal of peace an attainable one.

15. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    *claps*

Congratulations on your victory, Chancellor JediMaster1511.

The Esstran sector will be watching with great interest, and will support you in full.

16. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    Congratualations Chancellor Jammy =D=

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Congratulations, Chancellor.

I can honestly say I was going to vote for you anyway. [face_skull]

Just to screw things over in a Jack Sparrow moment of not electing myself and choosing the Chancellor. :p

;)

18. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    well done JM

the current emperor of the NGE is pleased at your new post.

19. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    Congratulations on your new position, Chancellor JediMaster1511.

**bows**

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Congratulations Hop.

21. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    Members of the Senate, if I may I have your attention, I would like to announce my picks for Vice Chief of State and Speaker of the House.

Vice Chief of State: Daft-Vader
    Speaker: JEDI-TEEGIRLOO

It is my hope we can lead the Senate through this time and come out on the otherside, whole, strong, and with the Galaxy at peace.

22. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Congratulations Chancellor, and also to our new VCoS and Speaker as well. I look forward to working with you all in enforcing the peace throughout the Republic.

23. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    If I may, I shall update everyone on the state of the galaxy....

Our galaxy, as many of you may well know, is in great turmoil at the moment. We find it torn with war, worlds screaming out in pain, beings crying out in anguish, and suffering to hold sway over our fine galaxy. The outer regions are in much danger and chaos, but as a whole this has farther reaching circumstances....without one we all are in danger of losing. Losing resources..losing our hoes...losing our loved ones. I fear in time we will be confronted head on by this war and if we do not act now it will too little too late by that time to prevent great damage and loss. We must figure out a solution to solve this issue.

I, for one, wish it to be solved without it ever coming to war...fighting will only weaken both sides, and neither will benefit in the long run. The loss of resources...of our people...would be devastating. We must find a solution to prevent this.

However, we cannot forget the war at home...the war of keeping our government functioning...of addressing the needs of our people, the needs of our peace. We must be united and strong together to hold against any threat to our way of life. We have worlds in our jurisdiction that also need our attention....we all here represent those worlds, and we must work together to make sure all of our worlds are taken care of.

Delegates of the Senate, I would like to take this time to open the floor to business. With that, let us discuss the issues tht are at the attention of our fine governement so that we may act in the appropriate manner and solve them.

24. Darth_Lexis

Darth_Lexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2009
    Can someone please tell me when we lost our hoes? My hoe is vital to the work that needs to be done on my homeplanet! Without my hoe, I can't hoe, and I will be forced to pick the infestation manually!

We must stop the loss of our hoes!!!

25. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    My fellow Senators, I have come with a quick warning... My family will be taking a trip to the Carribean, and I do not think I will be able to get a good enough Internet connection overeseas to talk with you all here. Not to mention a computer would most likely be the last thing that comes to my mind all day there.

Nothing about the trip is quite set in stone however, but I believe the ful length will be two weeks. If it is any longer or shorter, I will let you all know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.