main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The SWP Website

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Ok, guys, this thread is for putting in all your suggestions for the website we're creating for the group.

Just tell us your ideas about anything, whether it be technical stuff (e.g. construction of the site), artistic stuff (e.g. layout, color schemes), content, artwork and article submissions, etc. Just post them. We'll love suggestions from those who aren't members of the group too. ;)

2. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Remember, the basic design is already posted at the SWP Yahoogrousp site. As soon as the logo has been decided, I will implement it. I'm coming up with a logo as well. Sp let's wait and see...

3. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    and remember....

BEST LOGO GETS A PRIZE FROM CHOLO!

send in your logos now! ;)

4. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    I uploaded my initial study already. Check it out at the Photos section.

5. DarthScully

DarthScully Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2001
    if we're going to use the one Stomp did, the one with the Empire emblem) then will it be ok if e could make it mroe distinctly Filipino? (god knows how many Fan Force groups are using the same emblem). i suggested at the Yahoo groups that the Empire emblem's colors look like the Philippine flag, like you can see through the emblem and see the partiality of the Philippine flag in it. am i making sense here?

6. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Actually, DarthScully, you can make your own logo. Just upload it when you've finished it. Remember, we haven't voted on which one to use yet. Only about 2 people have ever submitted, so.... You can make it entirely different, instead of just adding to what Stomp uploaded.

I think the study that Stomp was talking about was for the site lay-out itself. It's pretty good, check it out.

You guys can also submit your own study, so get to it! :)

7. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Actually Ginny, I meant logo. ;p

But yeah, my site study is also there, but it's obviously gonna change.

8. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I'm not sure what the picture is on the yahoo site, but what about putting the Imperial symbol on the Philippine flag in the place where the yellow sun is? You could even keep it colored yellow, so it will look more like the flag.

just an idea
    ;)

9. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Actually, that's very much like the one I did. Check out the Photos section of the Yahoogroups site. Under the "Fanforce Photos" folder. :)

10. DARTHMAULDER

DARTHMAULDER Jedi Master star 1

Nov 16, 2000
    jedi knights na nakabarong tagalog? diba ok yon? Or Yoda in a barong. pure pinoy diba?

11. viper_stew

viper_stew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 14, 2001

[image=http://www.geocities.com/criminalgrace/abpic3.html]

12. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002

A temporary "under construction" page is up, courtesy of ulan25. It has links to this forum, and to the Yahoogroup. The site will be up soon, so if you have any suggestions or would like to contribute content, please post here. :)

13. 1ringwd4s

1ringwd4s Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2002
    How about a section where all the members can post a picture of their collection. I bet Degs would love that. =)

14. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002

There will actually be already a whole section for collecting. But if you want to post pictures of your collection, we've created an album at the Photos section of our home at Yahoo just for that. :)

15. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    In the meantime I'm still figuring out a good design.

16. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Stompboxx wrote: "In the meantime I'm still figuring out a good design."

*** (sigh) Artists.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.