main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Synarchy, a fairly interesting example of the mindset that bring conspiracies plots....

Discussion in 'Community' started by BaronNoir, Nov 27, 2012.

1. BaronNoir

BaronNoir Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2001
    The Synarchy is the French version of the Bilderberg group or similar organization. In fact, it's possible that Lyndon Larouche or Alex Jones pillaged the contents of their predecessors ''works'' on the Synarchy.

1)What is actually the Synarchy ? (IE, what actually happened).

Synarchy merely means ''harmonious rule'', which is a quality desired by pretty much every politician with the exception of Darth Sidious. The term is thus not uncommon in christian catholic theology or anglican theology: it's mostly a buzzword, should I say.

Synarchy was used a lot by two people from widely different backgrounds and intentions.

-The first individual was a French occultist, Saint-Yves, who spouted fairly harmless books about how unite everyone in Europe under a truly collegial government, without crude politics and such. Saint-Yves was quite an admirer of ''asian mysticism'' and he tried to push his concept by inventing a secret underground kingdom in Asia, the Aggartha (1), a pretty embarassing concept. Scholars who had spent their lives carefully translating sanskrit texts that modestly pointed out that ''Aggartha'' had absolutely nothing to do with the local religions were, of course, old fools that either covered the truth or were not aware that the Thibetans had undeground citites below the Himalayas and fleets of zeppelins observing the world. Respected French scholars also flat out said that maybe Saint-Yves was abusing the use of some ''sacred plants'' in the region. So, for Saint-Yves, the Synarchy was a sort of perfect governemnt system inspired by ''Asian wisdom'' that was praticed into Aggartha. It sounds like a really lame version of the plot of a FF game, but it's as dangerous as ''Utopia''.

-The second individual was a French would be industrial, Coutrot. I will try to summarize it heavily, but the French political personnel did not aged very well: up to a certain point, French politics were made by very traditionnal elites (lawyers, surgeons, liberal arts...).

France however had (and still have) a ruthlessly efficient and selective sub-system of education, called the ''Grandes Écoles''.Grande Écoles selects the best brains in France, for mostly technical training (engineering, for instance). Grandes Écoles graduates, with the exception of the ENA, did not had much access to posts of power in the politics. As French power waned in 1930s, there was temptations to renew the politicial personnel by using graduates of the Grandes Écoles, especially considering what was the perceived use by Nazi Germany of completely ''rational'' techicians.

Coutrot, grievously wounded in WW1, was a 100% invalid and a former brilliant pupil of the Grandes Écoles. He spent most of his time after WW1 writing about how a technician government would do much better for France. Coutrot killed himself in 1941, poor and without ressources, leaving behind a huge document, ''Pacte synarchiste révolutionnaire pour l'empire français''. It's impossible to know the actual content of the document in 1941, since the first ''public'' editions were made in 1946, which was in slightly different political conditions...

-And there also a bunch of esoterism-lovers who founded an offspring of the Macons (oh boy) called the synarchic order of Saint Martin, which had nothing to do about the two others, or Saint-Martin for that purpose.

What is important is that none of ''synarchists''' had anything in common. They simply used all the same word to describe their movment : this is a bit like someone made a list of all movments in the USA whose name included ''LIBERTY''....

Next post : how all those three nutjobs organization were put together by somewhat unbalanced people.

(1)Featured in TSW.

2. Maxim Kammerer

Maxim Kammerer Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2012
    I could not read the whole thing, but did the Grand Orient if it esxisted then or the french masonary had something to do with the fact that the French Revolution was such a mess compared to the american in which the scottish rite was probably more prominent?

3. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    As in Americas, the Free Masons were mostly a social club. Nobles and grand bourgeois joined the Free Masons because it was trendy. The French Revolution was so much of a ''masonic plot'' that a large percentage of individuals that got beheaded were Masons.

The only real examples of Masonic ''plots'' during the French Revolutionnary Wars (and Napoleonic Wars) are extremely low key : French officers looking elsewhere when a British prisonner make his escape because he is too a Mason, French prisonner sent to house arrest instead of the pontoons because they are Masons....nothing world changing.

More seriously, there is an inversion of cause and effect about Masonry and political personnal in France.

For conspiracy theorists, the Third Republic was hostile to religion because the members were Free Masons.

Actually, what is more accurate is the much lamer ''since a lot of the political personnel of the Third Republic was hostile to religion (to summarize) they were socializing at Free Mason lodges, which provided them with a sort of religion that fitted their values.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I prefer synecdoche.

ophelia and Everton like this.
  5. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    I prefer The Police's Synchronicity.

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Interesting topic. Eagerly awaiting for the next entry.

Darth_Omega, Rogue_Ten and Ender_Sai like this.
  7. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    So this is like, the next Deus Ex plot?

8. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    yes but where does antisemitism figure in?

9. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    No. This is detailed explanation about how ''world domination plots'' starts (in the mind of ''theorists'')

10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    That's a whole lot of big words there, I am but a humble pirate.

11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    wait are you angeldechu? that would explain so much...

lexu and Ender_Sai like this.
  12. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    Who is this ''angedechu'' ?

13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Please explain, in 500 words or less, the difference.

14. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I assume that will be handled to Majestic 12, since the Jews are thick up in the Illuminati.

15. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Hilarious that you used the correct spelling of the username.

lexu, JoinTheSchwarz and Ender_Sai like this.
  16. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Well, BaronNoir is French so clearly he's hunting Morgan Everett and Lucius DeBeers.

17. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
  18. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    Ah yeah, that I admit. I thought you meant my SW TOR character. Who is named angedechu too. I lack imagination.

19. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Nice to know who is and who isn't hitting the bong around here.

20. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    i should have known it was you. what are the chances of 2 francophone proto-fascists on the same english language board? and before you accuse me of "attacking you", i happen to be of the opinion french fascists make fabulous writers (houllebecq, celine). you could be the houllebecq of quebec. think about it

EDIT: I AIN'T NO HOULLEBECQ GURL

21. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    What ? I'm proto-facist ? For making posts that denounce French Nazis ?

Oh, I forgot once again ''the'' rule. Saying stuff against unions is a sign of being a nazi, but parading with people that scream ''death to jewish bankers'' is fine and dandy.

22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Do I trust mankind to save itself? That’s what BaronNoir was asking. The truth is, I don’t know. After everything I’ve seen, all the fighting and the chaos around me, I know only what I want to believe: that somehow, human decency will triumph.
    These past few months, I faced many life-threatening situations. I could have given up many times, but my need to know the truth, to uncover the secrets that others were hiding, and to survive, forced me to keep on going. Most of the time, I tried to keep my values in mind, knowing that my actions did not have to harm others. I held on to my humanity, resisting the urge to abuse power or resources in order to meet my goals. And in the end, I got the job done.
    But does this mean I have the right to choose for everyone? No. Because it isn’t up to me. It isn’t up to Darrow, Sarif, or Taggart either. Ordinary men and women will have to decide together what course mankind should take. The kind of people who, time and time again, have picked and chosen the future in highly practical ways – slowing change when it’s negative, speeding it up when it’s good. Can they do it again? I don’t know. But I do know that I’m not about to let anyone in this station, myself included, stand in their way.

JoinTheSchwarz and Rogue_Ten like this.
  23. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    im pretty sure he chose the templar ending to invisible war

24. BaronNoir

Sep 6, 2001
    You do realize that this this topic is meant to ridiculize truthers and such ?

25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    That's from Human Revolution.

BaronNoir - that's why Sarif and Darrow can't win!