main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The System, Tournament In The Role Playing Forum

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by General_Ace, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Ace

General_Ace Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    The Internet, long has it served at multiple uses for people. One of them being a Star Wars Role Playing Forum. But what if there were no barrier between worlds, what if the internet and the real world were crossed, giving a whole new meaning to the word, cyberworld.

This is...

The System, Tournament In The Role Playing Forum

Story

Thunder roared in the real world, a storm was ripping acroos the globe, people everyhwere were in shock. Nothing like this had ever happened before, the entire globe was in a severe storm.

Lighting began to strike everywhere, strangly it hit the house's of every single member of the Role Playing Fourm. They were immediantly sucked in a cyberworld...a Matrix.

A member had found a way to mix the worlds, he had created a virus...a virus from the computer...bent to destroy the real world. It was hacking into weapon files, airlines, everything. The members of the RolePlaying Forum found themselves in the ultimate battle to save the Earth...through the computer.

The hacker also sent out hundreds of cyber "sith" and cyber "troopers" to stop the only people who could save humanity.

Now the Role Playing Forum Members, must take on a cyber image, whatever they want they can get, electronically. Whatever weapons they want...they have. It's up to them to battle in the form of Star Wars, to save the world.

They will all join a tourament, and the winner will fight a horde of cybersith and cybersoldiers to face the hacker, for the fate of the galaxy.

Rules
    1. Obey the Tos
    2. This is to be like a Matrix RP, or maybe like the Neverending Story, where they are engulfed in another world.
    3. Obey GM
    4. Your character must have the same name as your username, it will be your forum self competting angainst others. It is basically a test of roleplaying fourm skill, the best roleplayer of the battle will move on. Eventually there will be a winner based on best roleplaying forum experince. So do your best.
    5. Naturally one character per person....inless you have a sock I suppose as that technically would be another fighter.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Weapon:

If there are any questions PM me, again this is an RP set to find out who is the bestroleplayer. When all have joined I will make a bracket, so once the game starts it's to late to join. And please I encourage everyone to join, oldbies and newbies alike.

2. General_Ace

General_Ace Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: General_Ace
    Weapon: E-11 Blaster Rifle

3. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Character Sheet
    Name: DarkSithDrew
    Weapon: Cortosis Alloy Staff

4. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Name: Ben Kenobi
    Weapon: two lightsabers that join at the hilt, an assortment of other weapons on his ship, the Fallen Knight

5. revious_havoc

revious_havoc Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    you said....anything? i oh will show you what weapons i would use if i could get...anything...

name=glen vondoom
    weapons=triple barrelled chaingun with railcannon side attachments fitted with rocket launcher and defence chainsaw, to hold this i am in a xosuit witch doubles my strength and has built in pulse sword..laser cannon and on shoulder a photon blaster and fuelrod cannon and strapped to his back a doomsdayweapon that never...ever should be used unless near death.
    oh and last thing...a rubber chicken.

6. TheGrandMasterEwok

TheGrandMasterEwok Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    name: TheGrandMasterEwok
    weapon: ham sandwhich, two(that's right TWO!) rubber chickens(i beat you revious), and a failsafe bomb that blow up and kill anything within 50 feet that will go off whenever I die or drop my sandwhich(they won't savor the vicory they get on me), oh wait I have a vibrosword and a blaster pistol which I duel wield

7. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Name: Master_Vicky
    Weapon: Lightsaber (green blade), a few thermal detonators, and a hold out blaster

This looks like fun. [face_mischief]

-Vicster

8. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    Name: jedimasterinu
    Weapon: 2 blue lightsabers
    Apperence: http://www.inuyashaworld.com/images_show.cfm?imagenum=12&imagetype=inuyasha

9. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Wow...I don't know who brought this out of the grave yards, but if you guys want to play this rpg, you'll have to either

A.) Locate the GM (thread creator) and other players...

or

B.) Elect a new GM and locate the other players....

Just so you know...

--DVc

10. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Name: Vanev Feque
    Weapons: Three (3) lightsabers (I don't use them all at the same time, I only use one at a time the others are extras), A staff, and a blaster.
    Appearences: [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/evanthegreat/Characters/EvanTheGreat.jpg]OR [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/evanthegreat/Characters/ETGcopy.jpg]

11. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    So... is there a chance that this will actually start? Or can we consider it dead?

-Vicster

12. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Hey, I actually think this is a pretty creative idea for an RPG. lets try and keep it alive for a while and see what happens. I doubt the GM or the old players will come back though. Some one try contacting General_Ace and see if he is even alive still. I doubt that General_Ace will ever come back for I have checked his Profile and he has only ever posted 7 times. so well yeah. I sudjest we take dibs on who would like to actually sometime start this RP and ofcourse we will need a GM and Co-GM so we will have to find someone to take on that job.

I wonder why this ever died in the first place... but now it is risen so I am joining....

Name: Fisto_My_Hero
    Weapons: A double edged Green lightsaber, a few hand grenades, and two hand blasters

13. Master_Underhill

Master_Underhill Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2005
    I'm not exactly sure how these thing work with no die-based combat system, but I'll give it a go.

Name: Master_Underhill

Weapons: four blue lightsabers, a DC-17 blaster rifle, and Venom-esque tentacles

14. revious_havoc

revious_havoc Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    NP edit: Totally inappropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.