main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE The T-Shirts....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sithapprenticeofgab, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithapprenticeofgab

sithapprenticeofgab Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2002
    Hey guys. Got back from my Dad this morning. I talked to him about the shirts and he's going to check it out. I thought that I heard that you would initially want about 20, so that's the qauntity that they will go off of. I think that the first order of shirts costs a little more, but after that they have the design on a disc for future orders, so the result is less costly. As far as the design goes, all the colors would not really be a problem, but I have a question about the yellow. I think that it would look fine on the shirt if "The Omaha Fan Force" on the emblem was in white lettering. If that was changed to white it would save on the cost of the extra color. Also, is black the for sure color for the shirt?

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Changing the yellow text to white isnt a problem, especially if it saves us money by cutting out a color. Black has been the base color for the shirt design, essentially because we felt the logo would stand out better on a black t. But we're open to other options.

3. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Any word on this yet?

4. sithapprenticeofgab

Mar 23, 2002
    haven't talked to his since last sunday, but I'll see him tommorrow morning (sunday). I'm posting from south dakota right now so I haven't been homefor a few days.

5. sithapprenticeofgab

Mar 23, 2002
    got the lowdown from my pops, and we could not get a deal unless we got upwards to 75 shirts from here in Omaha. He has another person that would FOR SURE be able to do them cheap, but they would take around a month to probably get done. The embroidered shirts seem like the way to go.

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok then...but thanks for looking into it for us Chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.