main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    I became a fan of Tahiri and Anakin when I read Conquest. Greg Keyes really is a wonderful writer!
    there was so much potential to the couple. the romance and the chance of the dark side. and now it's all gone... destroyed by some stupid ignorants. :_|
    I hope Anakin comes back to Tahiri and they live happily ever after... :)

2. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Jedi_Frodo_Baggins Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I really hope she is in RD cause she and Anakin are my favourite characters. I also hope they will bring back Anakin.

3. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    ANAKIN IS NOT (IS NOT) COMING BACK!!

sorry

4. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Thats rude, dashing all our hopes. Where do you get this from? hmmm? just say Anakin's Not Coming back" as if you're the authority on it. Have you got a concences from the Authors of the Saga?

5. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I hope he dosen't come back fully. It would be a big waste of storyline.

6. SWMara

May 28, 2001
    they should clone him. it's been done before. and his death was just pointless, IMHO. Jacen would have done.

7. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    cloning would be cool. why couldent they have killed jacen off instead?

8. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    I read RD and Tahiri is in it. :D

I find myself liking Tahiri more and more as the series goes by, now that Anakin is MIA, shes the only Jedi I find myself actually caring about.
    And I'm not amused by anyone who think her and Jacen should get togeather.

Not at all. :mad:

In fact I've put togeather a little scene I'd like to see in one of the upcoming books.

Jacen slowed and let the rest of the group pass and pulled Tahiri aside.
    "Listen, Tahiri, I have a question...."
    Abruptly she cut him off staring vibroblades at him. "I know what you're going to ask, and the answer is no. No, the answer is hell no. You think I don't know what you're fan boys are saying? 'Oh Tahiri and Jacen, that's so cute!' Well listen to me, you spineless guttersnipe, if you were twice the man you are you wouldn't be half the man Anakin was. So take your hand of me and leave me alone before I eviscerate you and see if you're as gutless as you appear!"
    Jacen stared for a minute, shocked at what she'd said, "Err... actually I was wondering if you'd like my extra pair of sandles, there's glass up ahead."
    "Oh... no thanks I have my own."
    Jacen ran to catch up with the others and spent the rest of the trek trying to hide from Tahiri who was always glaring at him and sharpening her lightsabre.

Okay it's a little rough... but it gets the point across. ;)

9. SWMara

May 28, 2001
    I still believe Anakin is alive and the body in the husk was a clone. I will stay in denial forever if necessary! :D

farraday: that was nice. :)
    it would be disgusting if someone made Tahiri and Jacen a couple. DISGUSTING! She belongs with Anakin, and Anakin only! Period! :)

10. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    that is awsome! now if only she cut him open...

11. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Mar 16, 2002
    yes deininetly she should cut him open.

I also still have hope that Anakin will come back but then again I haven't read Rebel Dream which seems to be making a lot of people think he is not coming back. I doubt it will affect my thoughts though.

Tahiri is in Rebel Dream!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was afraid after what happened in Dark Journey when she wasn't in the book for the last half. For someone who has read the book is Valin Horn in it? No spoilers I just want to know if he is in it.

12. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    yes, and he has some a few lines but no major role.

13. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    i hope tahiri cuts jacen open in the next book [face_devil]

14. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Mar 16, 2002
    Darn. Thanks though

15. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    She would have to do it slowly and painfully ... I'm really getting a little annoyed at Jacen lately - the philosophy thing. Anyways, being dissected by Tahiri should do him some good. Maybe after they sew him up he'll decide that he doesn't want that to happen again.

16. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Jacen and Tahiri will fight in the next book. No spoilers, only speculation. Anakins vision has Tahiri in a Vong getup with everything, at the end of RD she's on corouscant with all of the stuff on. they're gonna try to morph Jacen[hope they accidently kill him!] but then he and Tahiri fight. "Last of your kind, last of MY kind" she says in the dream. Thaz because they're now both Vong/Humans, morphed. I got that from the lit, someone smart said it. but its true! think of it.!

17. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    who first said the jacen vs. tahiri thing? was that you? good theory though

18. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    maybe jacen will fall off a building...

19. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I doubt it, I tihnk he';s broken and their shaping him to be what they made Tahiri [sigh, so fine] and then have them fight.+

20. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    maybe she'll kill him

21. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Clone Anakin? IMHO there's already been enough cloning in the galaxy. I agree with that guy (I forget who it was) who said people shouldn't come off the assembly line.

And I hope Tahiri dosen't kill Jacen. Can you imagine her... striking him down with all of her hatred while Nen Yim laughs and completes her journey to the Vong Side [face_devil]

22. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    hahaha, it'll still happen, and I think they';ll keep him alive but broken, like the guy said in the liut forum.

23. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    maybe she'll keep him in a box and torture him every day from 5-9

24. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
  25. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Well, I'm a little late to this thread, but i want to join! She and Kyp are my two favorite NJO characters. My favorite Tahiri scene is when she cuts Mezhan(sp?) Kwaad's head off. :) I too am hoping that she will be featured more prominently in Rebel Stand. I'm hoping that since she went on the mission with Luke and Mara and the wraiths, she will get more pagetime. I also liked how she was out patrolling the jungle and getting stuff done in Rebel Dream.

I found it kinda creepy when Luke said "vong" and she corrected him saying "Yuuzhan Vong". Shows how much YV is still in her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.