main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I finished Rebel Dream this morning (would've within a day or two of getting it were it not for other circumstances). I really liked it, but I wish we would've seen more of Tahiri. I *loved* it though when she landed on Coruscant with Luke and Mara. For the first time we got to see her expressing some excitement. :)

About the Tahiri/Jacen thing. IMHO, NO WAY. :mad: Loved what farraday wrote. [face_laugh] :D

About Anakin... in the NJO he was my favorite Solo kid (though I'm a big Jaina fan too) and now he's gone. :_| I had held out hope that perhaps he wasn't really dead, only in a really deep jedi induced coma, but since they burned his body, that's no longer an option. The whole cloning thing shouldn't be done, IMHO, as it's been done in the EU (Thrawn) and we're going to get an entire movie full of it. A lesser used story like (ghost mentors) please. :)

~*~Bria

2. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    5-9 cause you have to have a long and painfull sesion but lots of time to heal so your captive wont go numb

3. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
  4. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    not that i torture people all the time [face_devil]

5. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I've noticed the sig you have ther zuckus... I read somewhere about a Sith coide....

Anyways, what do you tihnk'll happen to her in The next novelle?

6. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    a sith code? swizzle

what i think or what i hope? i think she will get screwed out of the staring role she deserves i hope she kills jacen and becomes the most powerfull jedi in the galaxy

7. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Hey everyone!
    New member here-you can assume I'm here 'cause Tahiri is such a cool character! Hehe :D Plus, Tahiri + Anakin = BEST COUPLE! (well, Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Naberrié make another "best" couple too, lol, but they're Anakin's grandparents ) Cya around!

*StarDust*

8. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    Welcome Stardust! Not that I'm entitled to do much welcoming, seeing as i don't hang out here a whole lot myself, but hey. Cya around too.

9. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Yeah, and no one seems to have answered my question... I tihnk she's gonna duke it out with Jacen and bring down Tla or whatever his name is.

10. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Jedi_Frodo_Baggins Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I would answer your question but I still haven't read RD yet so it wouldn't work. Grrr. I hope I get to read it as soon as I come home in 2 weeks.

11. Lady_Tahiri

Dec 23, 2001
    She's going to kick some Vong butt, definitely. I did think she would just fade away if Anakin doesn't come back, but the Coruscant thing means she might actually get a role. Yay! :D

12. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    welcome jedi_stardust!

13. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Welcome, jedi_stardust. :)

~*~Bria

14. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Thanks for the "welcomes!" :D There hasn't been many posts here lately- where have all the Tahiri fans gone? hehe, don't worry there out there...somewhere. ;) Nonetheless, this post was also to "Up^!"

*StarDust*

15. Bria

May 15, 1999
    I think we're waiting for Rebel Stand. I'm so happy that Tahiri went with Luke and Mara. It guarentees she'll have a part in the book. :D

I also had to fight to keep my Tahiri icon from being removed. :( Luckily, a lot of people spoke up for it, so it's staying. :) ;)

~*~Bria

16. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] Tahiri icon, almost being removed?! Blah, what kind of tyranny is this? ;) JK, but I am very glad they didn't take it away! Nice icon, Bria, I like it!

*StarDust*

17. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    When did that happen?!?!?!?!?!?!!? its gonna be gone?

18. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    lol, don't worry Veng. Bria said it was here to stay :)

19. Bria

May 15, 1999
    No, that's rights. :) She's not going down. I understood why some of my icons were on the list, but Tahiri? ?[face_plain] Believe me, as an icon maker, I notice when people are using icons I made. I think she's used more than any other icon I've made. Well, except for the CelebrationII icons that are all over right now. ;)

Lots of people spoke up for her though, and she was saved! :) Yay! :D

~*~Bria

20. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
  21. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    3 cheers for the people who saved the tahiri icon!

22. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Up..up and away... :)

23. Lady_Tahiri

Dec 23, 2001
    *gasp* Tahiri icon? Removed? NOOOO! I didn't even know you made it Bria, but as you can see I'm very grateful that you did.

24. TahiriFan

TahiriFan Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    I love Tahiri! She and Jaina are my favorite NJO characters, and I've loved them both since the YJK novels. I feel so horrible for the poor girl, and everything she's been through, although I must admit I think this all bodes well for her in terms of being around for the long haul.

Think about it. Between the prophecy about she and Anakin being so important, and now the fact that she's the only Jedi with access to Vong thinking... she could end up being a vital part of the climax of the NJO!

But then again, I could just be grasping since I live in a dream world where all the books star Jaina, Tahiri, Jag, and Tenal Ka...

25. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Welcome, TahiriFan. :)

I attended CelebrationII last week and asked about the Anakin/Tahiri prophecy during a book panel. If folks are interested, I could post about it... :)

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.