main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Veila

Master_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 2, 2006
    Back to the point of what Tahiri's role will be in LOTF...All I know is that the latest DP for Betrayal that I have seen includes Tahiri. Can anyone back me up???

I never formally asked to be in the fan club so, may I please join, please?

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
  3. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Vetamus! [face_devil]

4. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    I was wrong. I just saw another final DP for Betrayal and Tahiri is not on the list. Very sad.

5. EmSeeSquared

EmSeeSquared Jedi Master star 1

Aug 10, 2004
    cockiness is a path to the Dark Side [face_devil]

6. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    for those interested I have a new Tahiri vig up in fanfic.
    Here's the link:
    Exile on Dagobah: http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/23775964/p1/?6

7. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    I think something like a short story about tahiri on degobah would be good in a Tales of the NJO book if it were made.

8. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    So what do people in the Tahiri fan club think about her turning sith? I think it is a definate possability, especially if jacen turns.

sorry about the double post but I don't want to be the one that kills the Tahiri Fan Club Thread! I couldn't live with myself!

9. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    A double post every once in a while is fine. Just don't make a habit of it.

And no, I don't think she would turn to the darkside. She's not connected to Jacen. She's just attracted to him. And I think that Dagobah will really help her see her priorities. Or she could be seduced by the darkside, but I doubt that will happen. Plus I so see a plot twist in LOTF. Just from the description. Because Jacen so probably isn't going to turn. Maybe he'll discover an old school Sith or another clone hiding out. Who is twisting the galaxy around his finger.

10. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    Well that's sorta what is supposed to happen. Lumiya the Dark Lady of the Sith is meant to come into the LOTF books even though her previous appearances have been in Marvel Comics so far. She's one of the Emperor's hands, sorta like Mara - the two of them actually fought. So considering the possibility of a female villain instead of a male one, chances of other female characters (TAHIRI!) getting bigger roles might also exist...

11. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    I don't think Tahiri is connected to Jacen. I think Tahiri has a lot of respect for Jacen and trusts his judgement over Grand Master Skywalker's. I think if Jacen decided to leave the order that Tahirir would agree with his views and join him (maybe along with a couple other jedi).

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Y'see, I'm not into spoilers and crap ;) Tahiri has more sense than that. I doubt she's just going to up and leave one of her only real families.

13. EmSeeSquared

EmSeeSquared Jedi Master star 1

Aug 10, 2004
    i'm lost again >_<

14. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    I was mostly thinking about stuff I read in DN. But yeah I guess I was also talking about what I read at amazon.com for the supposed inside cover of Betrayal about the split between the families. Maybe a spoiler? Just wanna be safe.

15. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    Spoilers involved...

Sorry if I'm speaking as if I were Vergere's disciple, but it all depends on what you'd define as family. Is it just the Skywalker and Solo bloodlines being disputed over because the marriage of Han and Leia combining the two? Or is it an interest/occupation based matter where it'll be Jedi vs. pilot/scoundrel smuggler vs. politian/diplomat that'll be dealt with since all three run strongly in the same family?

16. Master_Veila

Apr 2, 2006
    I think the split will between the GA and rogue systems like Corellia. And Han and Leia will be on Corellia's side with Luke siding with the GA. And I was thinking Jacen will side with Jedi at first but then might leave the order with his parents. And i was thinking Tahiri would follow the solos. I don't know if that helps at all.

17. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Jacen is going to be away trying to search down the source of the split. Read the thing on Amazon. ;)

18. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    I just read in the Lit forum that in the LOTF there is an AI that has some entanglement between this AI that says he is Anakin and Ben, so I was wondering could this meant that Tahiri might be the key to bring him back by using her knowledge of the Vong shaping? And thus having more exposure?

19. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I read on Wookieepedia about the upcoming books, and I got really pist (I mis-spelled it 4 a reason, ppl) at DR. :mad: I think they're making/writing BytS all wrong! Conflicts are good, but what they're doing is completely insane, IMO, and I don't even bother reading anymore. I stick to Fan Fiction. [face_cowboy] :p

EmTeeDee: [face_laugh] (about my being 'cocky'). :p

C @};- S

20. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Riina was a warrior, not a shaper. So Tahiri's knowledge of shaping is rather small.

21. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Nevertheless Riina was shaped with the memories of Nem Yim,and I would asume that the knowledge must have been implanted also, or at least up to some point :p

22. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    So what is your preferd fanfiction??

lol [face_laugh] so your cocky and influential, and have a good sence of humor

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    No, because they would've replaced the shaping memories with warrior's memories.

24. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Is there any reference to that?, since I don't recall going one way or the other. For which I would think any theory could go

25. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Think about it logically, why waste resources giving her memories she won't need?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.