The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    take it easy Dev, no need to be harsh on the newb,we where also newb
  2. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And people were hard on me too. I'm just telling him so he don't make the same mistake again. Plus I wasn't in the best of moods that day. :p
  3. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    So was that how you lost your senator position?
  4. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kinda, it's complicated. Part of it is because I got a banning for informing the EUDF of what I really thought about them. And the other part is because I was against a newbie being chancellor, and was very vocal about it and was accused of being anti-newbie. And y'know what's funny, it turns out I was right.
  5. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well at leats you got the satisfaction of knowing you where right all along, and made some guy angry about it :cool: :D , you know thrut hurts
  6. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah, but I never said I told you so, and I ain't. :p I figure unless others bring it up, I'll let it go. Anyways. Does anybody else feel like they're winding down the post-saga EU?
  7. Lazaruscol Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I love her, is this a fan club I can join?

8. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well considering the title is "The Tahiri Veila Fan Club", no, it's not a fan club. :rolleyes: Of course it's a fan club. ;) And yup, you can join. Oh and image tags are just
  9. Courtney_Solo Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, Dev, you are so nice to newcomers. ;)

Welcome! :D
  10. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You know me, Ne. I just wuvv teh wittle newblets. They taste good with a side of Ben/Myri. :p
  11. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    If they are winding down the saga, heads are going to roll!:mad:
  12. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Calm down, Azzy. They'll wind down the post saga, but still fill up the pre-saga and inter-saga stuff.
  13. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
  14. tapioca_city Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think that when Anakin said, "Take her", he was referring to Jaina. If both sentences were referring to Tahiri, then it should have read: Take Tahiri, Jacen. Kiss her for me.

I've never thought that Anakin was betrothing Tahiri to Jacen. I think that he meant for Jacen to kiss her on his behalf (on the cheek or a peck on the lips, at most). I've kissed a guy on someone else's behalf before, and it was much like that.
  15. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    I always thougth it was all about Tahiri, and the take her was more like keep her safe kind of stuff, but I think now it might work better for Jaina, I need to re-read that part[face_thinking]
  16. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think he meant yeah kiss Tahiri. But also to get her out of there. Since didn't she want to stay with him?
  17. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah that was my first impression also. I thought that Anakins wanted Tahiri away and safe so he could concentrate on what he was doing
  18. Lazaruscol Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So I am officially a member (huh huh huh...I said member!) of the club right!
  19. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes you are, and are you guys ot there :confused:

So getting back into topic, have anyone heard if Tahiri has a bigger role in the comming novels, other than a few paragraphs?
  20. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I heard that she is going to be a major support character if not a main character![face_love]

It might not be true because it was just somthing I read in the NJOE spoiler section thingy!

Can I join UP![face_batting] She's My Favorite Character!![face_love]
  21. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sure, you can join in, welcome. So whats is what make her your favorite character??
  22. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks!

She is just cool! I liked Anakin best first, then A/T, now Tahiri is my favorite!:)
  23. Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know what you mean it happen exactly the same for me though I still linger in Anakin's returns, since I had so much fun with the A/T couple [face_blush]

I just wish Tahiri would became a partner of Jaina (not sidekick since she is more that that), to see her more often[face_dancing]
  24. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I just wish Tahiri would became a partner of Jaina (not sidekick since she is more that that), to see her more often [face_dancing]

That would be perfect!:)
  25. Dev_Binks Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That'd be sweet. Of course I'd also like to see Tahiri as her own seperate character. Kinda like how they did in Betrayal. With her leading that team.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.