main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    take it easy Dev, no need to be harsh on the newb,we where also newb

2. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    And people were hard on me too. I'm just telling him so he don't make the same mistake again. Plus I wasn't in the best of moods that day. :p

3. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    So was that how you lost your senator position?

4. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Kinda, it's complicated. Part of it is because I got a banning for informing the EUDF of what I really thought about them. And the other part is because I was against a newbie being chancellor, and was very vocal about it and was accused of being anti-newbie. And y'know what's funny, it turns out I was right.

5. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Well at leats you got the satisfaction of knowing you where right all along, and made some guy angry about it :cool: :D , you know thrut hurts

6. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yeah, but I never said I told you so, and I ain't. :p I figure unless others bring it up, I'll let it go. Anyways. Does anybody else feel like they're winding down the post-saga EU?

7. Lazaruscol

Lazaruscol Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
  8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Well considering the title is "The Tahiri Veila Fan Club", no, it's not a fan club. :rolleyes: Of course it's a fan club. ;) And yup, you can join. Oh and image tags are just

9. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Wow, Dev, you are so nice to newcomers. ;)

Welcome! :D

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    You know me, Ne. I just wuvv teh wittle newblets. They taste good with a side of Ben/Myri. :p

11. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    If they are winding down the saga, heads are going to roll!:mad:

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Calm down, Azzy. They'll wind down the post saga, but still fill up the pre-saga and inter-saga stuff.

13. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002

14. tapioca_city

tapioca_city Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2006
    I think that when Anakin said, "Take her", he was referring to Jaina. If both sentences were referring to Tahiri, then it should have read: Take Tahiri, Jacen. Kiss her for me.

I've never thought that Anakin was betrothing Tahiri to Jacen. I think that he meant for Jacen to kiss her on his behalf (on the cheek or a peck on the lips, at most). I've kissed a guy on someone else's behalf before, and it was much like that.

15. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    I always thougth it was all about Tahiri, and the take her was more like keep her safe kind of stuff, but I think now it might work better for Jaina, I need to re-read that part[face_thinking]

16. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I think he meant yeah kiss Tahiri. But also to get her out of there. Since didn't she want to stay with him?

17. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    yeah that was my first impression also. I thought that Anakins wanted Tahiri away and safe so he could concentrate on what he was doing

18. Lazaruscol

Lazaruscol Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2005
    So I am officially a member (huh huh huh...I said member!) of the club right!

19. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Yes you are, and are you guys ot there :confused:

So getting back into topic, have anyone heard if Tahiri has a bigger role in the comming novels, other than a few paragraphs?

20. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    I heard that she is going to be a major support character if not a main character![face_love]

It might not be true because it was just somthing I read in the NJOE spoiler section thingy!

Can I join UP![face_batting] She's My Favorite Character!![face_love]

21. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Sure, you can join in, welcome. So whats is what make her your favorite character??

22. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thanks!

She is just cool! I liked Anakin best first, then A/T, now Tahiri is my favorite!:)

23. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    I know what you mean it happen exactly the same for me though I still linger in Anakin's returns, since I had so much fun with the A/T couple [face_blush]

I just wish Tahiri would became a partner of Jaina (not sidekick since she is more that that), to see her more often[face_dancing]

24. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    I just wish Tahiri would became a partner of Jaina (not sidekick since she is more that that), to see her more often [face_dancing]

That would be perfect!:)

25. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    That'd be sweet. Of course I'd also like to see Tahiri as her own seperate character. Kinda like how they did in Betrayal. With her leading that team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.