main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmSeeSquared

EmSeeSquared Jedi Master star 1

Aug 10, 2004
    *shakes Quiet Mandalorian's shoulders* DON'T SAY THAT! DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T!

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    :_| :_| :_|

3. EmSeeSquared

Aug 10, 2004
    WE HAVE TO SILENCE THAT PERSON!!!

4. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    I'm with you just say when and we will go to avoid such disrespect [face_devil]

5. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Come and get me then...[face_mischief]

6. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    So challengin us [face_devil] ??

BTW are there any new Tahiri Fanfics out there??

7. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Challenge us[face_beatup] We'll take care of him right Master-Anakin-Solo.:p

Even though Quiet_Madalorian is probaly right:_|

As for Tahiri fanfics! New one aren't around that much anymore:_| But once in while we'll get a new one.:)

She's just a co-star ussully:_| But once in awhile she is a main character.

You want me to PM you any ones to come out in the last couple of months.:)

I'll list a couple:

Eternal War: she was in the last chaprer and Padawan_Lost says she'll be a main character!!!!:)

~Corrupted Power~: Tahiri Viela Skywalker (enough said!)

Any thing by Courtney Solo pretty much

That's all I have off the top of my head!

8. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Right, and every day we are more [face_devil]

Yesa please go ahead an PM with the latests ones

9. EmSeeSquared

Aug 10, 2004
    challenge accepted!

10. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade, kids.[face_talk_hand]

Seriously though, I like Tahiri, or did, at least, while Anakin was still alive, but I just get the feeling that her added harshness now, without Anakin to keep it under control, might eventually draw her under Jacen's influence, and quite possibly her death, by extension.[face_thinking]

11. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    yea I know what you mean that is also something that bothers me, that and the small parts she is getting, but I kind of still think that the premonition of Anakin about Tahiri is not over yet. Hopefully she will realize about Jacen in time

12. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Ok, so going back to official bussines within the EUS, the newly appointed Chancellor is requesting for volunteers to help him and the VC, by oppening the Ministry position to anyone who would like to try it out. Though it requires commitment to perform the appointed position if selected for it.

The chancellor GrandAdmiralJello is requesting PM to him in which the volunteer asks for an specific position and says why he/she should be appointed to that position and what is the reason he/she wants to be in that position.

Just in case of clarifiying wich positions are open, I'm putting a copy of the part where the ministrys are defined in the EUS constitution:

"a. There will be:

Minister of Public Affairs:
    The Minister of Public Affairs' duties include the organisation and promotion of EU Senate projects and games in the EU Community forum, the co-ordination of external volunteers within the Senate, the arbitration of any disputes between EUS member threads, and the introduction of new threads and Senators into the EU Senate. The Minister of Public Affairs is expected to send new Senators introductory PMs that briefly outline their obligations and roles within the EU Senate, and is expected to assist threads that wish to join the EU Senate in any way possible.
    Minister of Intelligence:
    The Minister of Intelligence's duties include the supervision and observation of all EU Senate representatives and member threads, specifically focusing on thread activity and Senator contributions to the Senate and their thread. The Minister is required to keep a log that briefly summarises thread and Senator activity, and they are to present their observations in a weekly report to the Chancellor and/or current chair of Senate Discussion. The Minister of Intelligence is expected to make judicious use of Ministerial Aides to assist them in completing their duties, and the application of these aides is left up to each individual Minister to manage.
    Minister of Internal Affairs:
    The Minister of Internal Affairs' duties include the moderation of the EU Senate thread, the mediation of any internal disputes between EU Senate members, the regulation and enumeration of all EU Senate votes, and the operation of the EU Senate PM notification system. The Minister of Internal Affairs is expected to inform all Senators, through the EUS_Update sock, of current EU Senate issues, discussion surrounding the topics of upcoming votes, and all other information that the Chancellor or chair of Senate Discussion deems important.

b. All Ministers are equal.
    c. Ministers are equal to all Senators.
    d. Ministers may hold any other position within in the EUS, with the exception of the Chancellor.
    e. Ministers are appointed by the Chancellor.
    f. Ministers may choose up to three aides to assist them in their duties and to cover for them when they are absent. "

So don't be shy and lets get those volunteers!!!

13. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Ummmm, is anyone there???:confused:

Ok, so in the Anakin Solo thread we are preparing to remember the 30th of October as Anakin Solo's day, ans since his soul mate is our beloved Tahiri, I thought it was a good idea to let you know.

If Anakin where still with us for sure we would see more of Tahiri

14. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Can we get a disscussion question or something!?

15. Master-Anakin-Solo

Jan 18, 2002
    Any ideas??

It's been implied that Tahiri in DN was working for Jacen, but at the same time she is one that is seeing trough his fakade, so is there any chance that Tahiri is actually aware of Jacen's turn to the dark side, and what part you think she might take??

16. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Yeah this is a good topic.

I think Tahiri will stay loyal to the Solos (Jaina, Han, Leia, Anakin) She may agree with Jacen and work with him but she won't harm the Solos

I would like to see Jacen/Tahiri pairing in Legacy too.

I would like to see Tahiri interacting with Ben too. Maybe even as far as Ben/Tahiri!

I think in DN that Tahriri was playing both sides.

She might try to help Jacen not turn to the dark side. But if he does (we know he will) Tahiri will go with him atleast for alittle while.

Anakin needs to come back and have a Tahiri/J/A love triangle

Other disscussion Idea: Tahiri just lost Anakin 5 years ago. We should discuss how she took this just after Star By Star? Dark Journey? Enemy Line? Destiny's Way? Force Heretic? The Unifying Force? (Tahiri is now living amoung those who killed Anakin. How is she dealing with it for the 5 years between NJO and DN?) Post DN? Post Betrayal?

17. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Any news for Tahiri in Tempest!?

18. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Actually, it has been... *counts* twelve years, at least, since Tahiri lost Anakin. Jaina and Jacen are thirty-one as of Bloodlines, which would put Anakin (if he were alive) at twenty-nine and a half, which would put Tahiri at twenty-seven and a half. She'd be twenty-eight if Jaina and Jacen are thirty-one and a half. So while I'm sure she still thinks of Anakin, consider that she knew him for six years, and has been without him for at least a dozen. I think she's probably moved on, and she is half Yuuzhan Vong--it even said in the DNT that the Yuuzhan Vong she lived with looked more familiar to her than her own face in the mirror. It didn't ever say whether she went back to Zonama Sekot after the DNT, but considering she was involved with the Jedi mission to Corellia in Betrayal, I almost think she stayed with the Jedi order after the DNT. She seemed to know her teammates very well in Betrayal--Doran Tainer and what was her name--Tiu Zax? I mean, she led one of the teams.

As far as her following Jacen along his new path...I have trouble seeing that happening. She seemed very conflicted in the DNT. She didn't trust Jacen, and yet it seemed that she was spying for him--but I have no idea what Troy Denning was doing with this conflict! Was she tricked? Was she lying? What's really going on with the woman???

But she has made such a complete effort to stay away from the Dark Side. After the Yuuzhan Vong captured her, and more importantly, after she merged her two personalities. She made a very, very conscious effort to not go to the dark side, to not let her Yuuzhan Vong half turn against the Jedi. So I have trouble seeing her going against the Jedi. Oi. I hope she doesn't turn dark. Or die.

19. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006

When I said Tahiri lost Anakin, I meant it as real world time.

Agrees with the Above stuff completley!

20. JediFreac

JediFreac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I know it has been twelve years since Tahiri lost Anakin so logically she should haved moved on (moping over puppy love like that is just unhealthy.) But Anakin was more than that to her, I think he really was her soul mate (it's hinted throughout the books) and a half of her (possibly replaced by Riina, but still.) So I wouldn't blame her for still believing that part of him is missing. Especially since she never got to give him that kiss.

21. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Any news of Tahiri in Exile or Sacrifice?

22. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Tahiri and Anakin are my fav SW characters. I havent read past DW so i dont know ne thing about post NJO EU but from what i've read in fandom she in exile on Degobah or somthin like that? Wat a waste of a good character *Shakes fists at Del Ray in anger and frustration*

23. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    She isn't on Dagobah anymore. She just doesen't exist:_|

24. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    *laughs* You must not read my fan fiction. ;)
    Tahiri is in every single one of my BytS fics (save the L/M ones :D ).
    BUT I'm not trying to promote my stuff, ... I'm just still laughing. [face_laugh]

Anyways, how are y'all?
    I missed this place!!!

C @};- S

25. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    just fine and dandy.
    C'mon guys. Admit it already, Tahiri is dead.
    She died during Conquest, and then got revived in rebirth... and then died again when she merged with that Riina creature.
    stang the Yuuzhan Vong and their shapers to hell.
    stang you Riina. Stang you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.