main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tahiri Veila Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Veng_Commando, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    OK, it's been confirmed that Tahiri will return in Inferno. (Thanks Troy!) So the question remains: what exactly will be her role? She only appeared briefly in Betrayal, participating in Operation Roundabout, and Jacen mentioned her in Tempest as a potential Sith apprentice.

So what do you think? Let's hear your ideas.

2. EvieSolo

EvieSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    I hope she will work with Jacen. That way she may die at the end of this series, but at least she'd have an interesting role to play.
    I can't imagine what she could do otherwise, since the authors already have problems with really including Jaina.

3. Furyan_Jedi_13

May 6, 2007
    since the authors already have problems with really including Jaina.
    I'm assuming this has something to do with that damned love triangle, right? o_O

If so, I agree with you.

4. EvieSolo

EvieSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    I'd like to see Jaina doing something of consequence again.

Her love life and it's inclusion into the story is just ridiculous at this point.

DR should start including the women more. And not just in romance or damsel in distress storylines.

5. Furyan_Jedi_13

May 6, 2007
    I know, it's kind of like Mona Lisa Smile, isn't it?

"I thought that I was headed to a place that would churn out tomorrow's leaders, not their wives!" - Julia Roberts

"I thought that I was meant to be the Sword of the Jedi, not a potential wife to one of my two ex-boyfriends!" - Jaina Solo?

Ah well, let's just hope that both Jaina and Tahiri have good roles in this book.

6. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    *upping this for Inferno thoughts*

[face_whistling]

7. Locke_52

Locke_52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Tahiri played an interesting role in Inferno. One i actually admit I did not forsee. I kinda like it though. Nice twist.

8. DarthFx3

DarthFx3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Hi every1. How they work her into Inferno suprised me but not her role. I realy like the idea of jacen and her getting together. other than the whole vong conection, through out time humanity has had the whole surviving brother returns from war and gets together with the killed brothers woman. It adds that timeless quality that star wars is bassed on.

9. Locke_52

Aug 30, 2007
    haha true. Reminds me of the newest movie version of Pearl Harbor. Only then Jacen would die after he had Tahiri's baby and Anakin would come back and raise it.... lol not likely!

10. DarthFx3

Dec 3, 2003
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. If Marvel gets contracted again, I wouldn't put it past them. LOL! Lets just hope that doesn't happen.

11. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    I like that Idea Jacen a father of two with different mothers that would be very intriging.

12. Locke_52

Aug 30, 2007
    True, its not like he still has that much with tenel ka these days. i can actually see that happening!

13. DarthFx3

Dec 3, 2003
    Exactly for some reason I don't see Tenal Ka losing too much sleep over him hooking up with someone else. Just something about the idea realy appeals to me. Caedus as master, Tahiri the apprentis; he the emporor, her his "vader"; there together. I just think it would be a great relationship.

I don't know how this will go over here. Just an idea. There was the thought for awhile that Old Ben could have been Mara's father. This got me thinking and what if he was Tahiri Veila's father.

One day Ben is in town having a drink. After he cuts off some poor being's arm, he notices a drunk chick at the bar. He discover's that her name is Cassa, and her and her husband are splitting up. They spend a few nights together but all the limb choping, meditating, and talking to dead people gets to her and she reolizes that her husband isn't so bad. A month later she finds out she's pregnant, but her and her husband have fallen back in love so she doesn't say anything. Tahiri's parents are killed befor the trueth of her perternity can be revield.

OK i was alittle silly in places, but this isn't that improbable.

14. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    na it's possible but doubtfull...although that would be wierd. I just like the idea of the two getting together and having sith babies lol

15. DarthFx3

Dec 3, 2003
    i actually kind of like that though. and then there could b a big sith v sith war w kryat and their desendats, yeah and they will all wear mandalorian armor, and have lightsabre claws like wolverien, and and... (takes anti-fanboy pills) never mind

16. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    lol I understand the mando armor but the wolvie claws...wait that might work

17. Locke_52

Aug 30, 2007
    maybe Darth krayt is Jacen and Tahiri's son/ grandon (w/e)???

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    nope...he's a hutt

19. Locke_52

Aug 30, 2007
    truthfully?? (i dont read the comics yet)

20. DarthFx3

Dec 3, 2003
    lol no actualy he is a sandperson jedi from the clone wars. seriously

21. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    lol I ment he's last name is Hut...but I should have stated that

22. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Hello everyone. For those of you who dont know me, I am SWBob and I am the Minister of Public Affairs for the Senate. It has been brought to my attention that your Senator (Master-Anakin-Solo) has been absent since the begining of November of last year. It can be kinda hard to stay in the loop without your Senator giving you announcements. So for a short time I'll be giving you updates on Senate activities and such.

But the main purpose of my visit is to ask you what you would like to do about either getting a new senator or getting the old one back up and posting. I dont know if anyone knows where Master-Anakin-Solo is but my advice would be to start an election to find a new senator.

Note, this is not a take over by the senate or anything. I am here to help you get back up and running as a member thread of the EU Senate. These updates by me are just temporary untill you get a senator up and running.

To start you off here is the latest Senate Update written by the vainglorious MASTERPRENN, Co-Minister of Internal Affairs

23. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Mmm....

There have to be some of you guys that are still active. This club didnt make it to this many points without members.

Well here is the latest Senate update. Written by our british half of the Minester of Internal Affairs, Sinre.

24. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    um I don't think I'm the only active on it was a buzz before you came along with your senite talk...lol

25. Locke_52

Aug 30, 2007
    maybe the others are on vacation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.