The Tallest Point of the Tallest Tower of the JTC Temple

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Bacon164, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango--John Force Ghost

star 3
  2. kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You only proved them right, Bacon.... it's stupid.... everyone leaves and comes back. This whole idea of JTC and JTC council is a load of s*it!
  3. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    Like I sad, Kyp, this whole uproar is about this stupid tower, so I'm tearing it down. I'm contacting a mod.
  4. kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Either way, I will not return
  5. ArgenPalos Force Ghost

star 4
    kyp - why so vicious - you were ok with the jtc before the council?

if the council is dissolved would you want to stay ? EDIT: ok got my answer - bye, bye.

EDIT: bacon, thanks - that's very big of you -
  6. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    Thankyou Bacon!Thankyou! Oh goodness I hate when stuff like this happens!!!!!
  7. Jango--John Force Ghost

star 3
  8. ArgenPalos Force Ghost

star 4
    none of the drama that's ever happened in the jtc has been warranted - let's quit it with this stuff guys and gals - let's all be in control of our emotions.
  9. Spike311 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kyp, lighten up, bro!

The JTC is not ****. However, dissing the group as you have I can not allow you to remain JTC. Even though you're already gone, it's where I stand.

You've been a member and friend for a long time. Kinda hard to believe ya hate us so bad now.
  10. kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm so sorry. I don't know why I got so mad. I feel humiliated. However, I still am against the JTC, but I will erase my signature and everything. I do not request re-admittance, but I do ask your forgiveness. I have insulted JTC, theforce.net, and Star Wars itself. I am hereby changing my identity to starwarsdude2009, assuming it isn't taken. I'm so sorry. And Spike, for the record, I don't hate you and hope to stay friends, despite everything I said. I didn't mean most of it. I only dislike the JTC, not its members. I can't apologize enough.
  11. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hope you can all forgive me for what I've done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.