main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Episode: Snow Monsters
    Jedi Fortune Cookie: Courage is the best weapon, or Courage is the best offensive.
    Plot Summary: When a Republic Cruiser crashes on the planet Hoth carrying Ki-Adi Mundi, Commander Bacara, and Galactic Marines, they must fight off a bloodthirsty pack of Ice Wampas while waiting for help to arrive.

Mundi and Bacara would be the only survivors.

2. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I like this. Short, sweet, and to the point. I hate how all modern scriptwriters try way too hard to make overly complex films while simple concepts like these that work best.

3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Not to mention it would be easy on their budget. Just have to recolour the Naboo Plains set from Blue Shadow Virus in white[face_laugh]

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Wampa idea is great if we just add Commander Jet there to be one of the victims and Bacara as clonecaptain who is promoted afterwards- then a spacebattle to cause the crash and admiral Merillion Tarko to lead it:p it could be Consular-class cruiser that is shot down on it's way to the flagship explaining how there is not much crew there.....

5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Kill off Jet? :eek: Well it'd better be dignified. No torn apart and eaten nonsense.
    Seeing as they already made a Wampa hide for the finale it shouldn't be too taxing for them to stuff it up.

6. Executor_of_Order66

Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Yeah this is a war after all, wasn't really expecting a whole lot on the story side.

7. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    He would have a squad of redshirt clones to be Wampa's breakfast like that- Jet would have a hand-to-hand fight with the wampa- and he dies afterwards for internal injuries- after asking for Bacara to take command of the marines in epic heroic-way:p

Would be better to have Ki-Adi's saber destroyed or lost in the crash because with saber wampas are not very bad enemies- but without it... would be fun to see some more forcepowers- not in CW-way but something cool still.... and they would have a reasonable chance to show some tauntauns and use that classic tauntaun gabble- you know the funny noise they make:p - straight from the ESB.....

Sorry SBD i took your idea and added my own ideas to it- i hope you don't mind:)

8. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Not at all.

I'd love to see an episode with the Republic dealing with Commando droids for the first time, but they're not making anymore prequel episodes. :(

I'd also like an episode with a battle on Ando, but on the water with Separatist and Republic water type ships. Not under it so that it's different from the Battle of Mon Calamari, and dealing with Po Nudo too.

Clones and droids on jet ski type speeders would be cool too.

Maybe even an early AT-AT Swimmer model, or an AT-TE Swimmer.

9. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    And ISP-Swampspeeders! Also Tanks droids - they are so underused- they have a cool design i hope we'll see more ROTS-accurate tankdroids too- they are capable of "swimming" as we saw in ROTS....

10. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    not DP;)

One EU-world that would be nice to see is Onderon- there is not much told about Onderon during the Clone Wars- actually nothing at all....

Against All Odds "Never perform a costly sacrifice in vain"

Jedi master Oppo Rancisis and jedi knight Hein Gaazan try to hold the line on Onderon against massive army if droids trying to take Iziz- ancient walled city and the capital of Onderon can small number of clones and onderonians defend against overpowering army of machines and their cunning commander general Emmos?

returning characters: Dooku

new characters: Oppo Rancisis, Hein Gaazan (male human jedi) , General Kira(Onderonian general- human male), Clonecommander Claws, clonecaptain Jeremy, Queen Delilah III of Onderon, Ron Emmos(Faust general of the CIS), TI-98, TA-22

Key Locales: Onderon

episode would be republic defeat- Oppo would survive and help to evacuate the city while Gaazan and Kira would disobey his orders and portray a foolhardy attack against the separatist positions and get themselves killed.... would be great to see LOTR-style massive battle on plains with beastriders riding Drexls attacking the droidarmy on

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I change the name: Outnumbered "Never perform a costly sacrifice in vain"

Jedi master Oppo Rancisis and jedi knight Hein Gaazan try to hold the line on Onderon against massive army if droids trying to take Iziz- ancient walled city and the capital of Onderon can small number of clones and onderonians defend against overpowering army of machines and their cunning commander general Emmos?

returning characters: Dooku

new characters: Oppo Rancisis, Hein Gaazan (male human jedi) , General Kira(Onderonian general- human male), Clonecommander Claws, clonecaptain Jeremy, Queen Delilah III of Onderon, Ron Emmos(Faust general of the CIS), TI-98, TA-22

Key Locales: Onderon

"Against all odds" sounds like republic would win... what i was thinking before the last post?:oops:

12. TheAbyss

TheAbyss Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2011
    I'd like to see an episode centered around a clone starfighter pilot, and showing hardly anyone else other than them giving/taking orders, who is stationed on a Venator-class. Follows a mission or two and shows the sacrifice the clones willingly make. Most of the footage is within the cockpit and on the flight deck. Shows how dangerous, and how easy it is to die as a starfighter pilot (see: death is all around and seemingly only seconds away when the lasers start shooting).

Heavy on the "flight ops" and similar jargon.

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Reinforcements "If you don't help others in need, it's unlikely you will receive any help when you need it."

Separatist have launched a massive attack against Duro- Jedi Generals Stass Allie and Aayla Secura try to defend the spacecities orbiting Duro from fleet of General Grievous but they are vastly outnumbered- many other battles going on prevent all possibilities of sending any Republic reinforcements to Duro- only hope is Corellia and local security force. Senator Bail Organa travels to Duro to convince Garm Bel Iblis to aid republic fleet over Duro- but all locals are not too sure about helping the Republic- especially Senator Iblis who left the senate as protest against the founding of the Clone Army.....

Returning Characters: Bail Organa, Aayla Secura, Bly, Palpatine, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth, Grievous, Lushros Dofine

New Characters: Garm Bel Iblis, Admiral Jal'Daan, Admiral Geckh(Duros), Captain Farelle (Corellian), Captain Solo(Not that Captain Solo of course:p ) Captain Santh (Corellian), Hoolidan Keggle, Senator of Duro, several Corellian ministers

Key Locales: Duro, Corellia

14. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    I couldn't come up with a good idea, but I'd love to see an episode with Cad Bane and General Grievous side by side doing something together.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Killing Jedi? Or do you want something more mundane like hanging out or doing grocery shopping?[face_laugh]

16. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Killing Jedi, though it would be interesting seeing what they'd shop for, especially considering that Grievous doesn't eat.

I'd also love an episode where the Separatists Droids are just brutal, showing no sign of remorse or anything. Unlike the one that seems to care about the Rodian Jedi that Bane captured. Not wanting him to die, and then seems sad after he dies. "He's dead." *Battle Droid cries more or less* I didn't get that at all... unless it was a Republic spy Battle Droid.

There's another idea for an episode, expanding the Republic Battle Droid idea.

17. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    The clone trooper and battle droid one sounds slightly interesting... that would be one conflicted trooper :p

18. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Apparently battledroids are on the border of some kind of sentience so what about episode of the rebellious battledroid?[face_laugh] I think most will hate that idea but hey we have a deserted clone:p ... It seems some writers find droids to be sentients that even have feelings[face_thinking] - but that makes jedi to be murderers really since they slice them all the time[face_shame_on_you] i think they should focus on droidhumour that makes sense- incapability and calculation errors- but things like crying for a dead enemy is seriously odd since BD:s shouldn't have any programming to feel or understand feelings- apparently more advanced bd-units have independent thinking and some kind of simple sentience- they're programmed to make simple decisions and some kind of self-preservation instinct explaining why they can escape and don't "want" to be destroyed etc.... but could it be possible in-universe that being like that would develop a real sentience and be capable of feelings even?- i think most agree R2 have developed that kind of personality and even 3PO whose programming is so humanlike is less humane than R2 really.....

and SBD- Why i cannot see your episode idea anywhere?:confused: Could you repost it?:D

19. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Huh, which episode?

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    continuation for this sentence "There's another idea for an episode, expanding the Republic Battle Droid idea." i think there should be that idea after it- i see none:p

21. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I think I've said this before, but there are two episode ideas that I would like to become real:

- An episode in space near Naboo, much like LaPR, but with N-1 arriving at the last minute bringing victory to the Republic;
    - An episode where Sidious takes Tyranus to Korriban to show him more knowledge and training;

Filoni, make this happen. :)

22. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I agree we need to see naboo fighters and Korriban- but Palpatine cannot really take Dooku anywhere and i don't think he needs to- they rarely meet face to face like in AOTC it would be suspicious if leader of the CIS is suddenly visiting Coruscant regularly....I hope next season will show these though- Korriban in Savage-storyline and N1s in Grievous on Naboo episode :p probably not though but there is a chance.....

23. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I'm not saying that Dooku should be on Coruscant, much less visiting it regularly. And I don't understand why can't Palpatine take Dooku anywhere. It would be on one episode. Nothing regularly.

24. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Nothing prevents that -you're right- I just don't generally like idea that they would go anywhere together anymore- they probably already visited there during Dooku's training- now they focus on Galactic Dejarik-game the Clone War- both moving their pawns from their protected bases instead of travelling a lot-Dooku spends his time mainly on Serenno or aboard his flagship- maybe on Raxus too, visits his secret strongholds, negotiates treaties, inspect new weapons like Malevolence- i would like to see him on Korriban but not Palpy- Palpy needs to remain on Coruscant like he does in ANH and ESB- he can have few diplomatic visits or something like his visit on Death Star 2 then he would be heavily guarded by clones and senate guards (hopefully his own red guards too) and also jedi- but he cannot really just disappear anywhere without jedi knowing- it would be suspicious really- I think he even has problems how to communicate with Confederacy in secret since it's said not even Mas Amedda knows his secret identity yet..... of course if he has decoy like Amidala- that would be interesting.......

But Palpatine has many aides and senators to represent him while Dooku wants personally sign treaties with those joining the CIS- that's the picture i have.....

25. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Oh, I was just saying that they need to expanded it, I didn't have an idea. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.