main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Abduction"Overestimating one's wisdom is the most dangerous form of stupidity"

By the order of Count Dooku- Dr. Nuvo Vindi has started a project in the Separatist facility on Artus Prime to create a battledroid with artificial forcesensitivity. General Grievous who hopes this could finally provide him with a forcesensitivity as well- arranges a living jedi for Vindi to explore and he abducts Shaak Ti over Christophsis to be test subject in Vindi's studies about the scientific nature of the Force- is forcesensitivity simply high count of midichlorians in a blood- or something more?
    Jedi Council dispatches masters Ki-Adi-Mundi and Eb-Un to free Shaak Ti from captivity on Artus- mission emotionally hard for Ki-Adi who has forbidden romantic feelings towards master Ti.

Returning Characters: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, General Grievous, Nuvo Vindi, Count Dooku, Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Commander Bacara, Admiral Tarko, Admiral Kilian, Lushros Dofine

New Characters: Eb-Un(Bith jedi- one we see in AOTC talking to Aayla Secura in the Temple) IG-250 (advanced magnaguard- prototype of the droid they would like provide with Forcesensitivity)TD-100 (Vindi's modified tactical droid)

Key Locales: Christophsis, Artus Prime

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Would love to see the A-series assassin droid from the Battle of Jabiim show up in the series, always loved those droids.

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I had no idea first but i checked it from wookieepedia- well could be nice addition but commandodroids more or less serve as elite assassin units -but well maybe....but there is no actual need for those and i'm not great fan of their design either....

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Wookieepedia's images don't give them justice, making them look like every other generic droid. In the Jabiim comics, they definitely had this distinctly exotic aura that was pretty neat. Not sure if they'll ever show up in the show, but I can envision Filoni and Lucas riffling through some of the Republic comics and having these guys catch their eye. They definitely break the mold from most battle droids.

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    well it's not that but really what they are if not "generic droids" then?

I made one more episode idea (episode 7 i mean) and i have enough episodes to make an entire season out of them [face_laugh]

here is Swash-made season of the Clone Wars

Season # Confederacy Strikes Back! :p

1 Prison Break "You can only avoid mistakes by doing nothing ? and that is the greatest mistake of all"

Count Dooku hires a group of bounty hunters to help General Grievous and team of droidcommandos to infiltrate in the Republic high-security detention center on Coruscant and free several imprisoned key members of the Confederacy. Can Jedi masters Plo Koon, Aayla Secura and Tera Sinube with help of only small number of clones and senate commandos stop the prison break in time?

Returning characters: Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Tera Sinube, Grievous, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Chata Hyoki, Robonino, Wolffe, Bly, Fox, Comet, Boost,Palpatine, Mas Amedda, Sly Moore, Yoda, Mace Windu, Dooku, Lok Durd, Poggle the Lesser, Wat Tambor, San Hill, Nuvo Vindi, Whorm Loathsom, Tikkes, Boba Fett, Bossk

New Characters: Hanc Riemann (Human and leader of the Coruscant prison), Armand Isard, Rem Situka(Nikto bounty hunter) Terafo (random alien Bounty hunter), Vanden Willard (captain of senate commandos)

2 Call for Aid "Your compassion is a strength but it may be used to serve your enemy"

Synopsis: Padmé receives a message from her friend she thought would be long dead- Mina Bonteri- in her message Mina tells how she faked her death and escaped from Dooku. She wants to meet Padmé on Raxus Prime where she lives in exile and promises to give her inside information about CIS. Padmé asks jedi to help her and jedi council dispatches jedi knight Serra Keto and padawan Ahsoka to join her in her secret rendezvous on the junkyardworld near the separatist capital.

Returning characters: Padmé Amidala, Ahsoka Tano, Nute Gunray, Dooku, Rune Haako, Lux Bonteri, Gilramos Libkath, Teckla Minnau, Gregar Typho, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Chata Hyoki, Shahan Alama, Palpatine, Mas Amedda

New Characters: Serra Keto, Daanon Yell(human bounty hunter), Jamen Skirata (human bounty hunter with mandoheritage), Kark'dek Kek (huk bounty hunter), Dormé

Key Locales: Coruscant, Raxus, Raxus Prime

3 Return to Tatooine "Old sins cast long shadows"

Synopsis: Ally of the Republic Jabba the Hutt has informed about possible separatist activity in the desert of Tatooine and he demands jedi and army of clones to protect him- not having much troops to spare Jedi Council dispatches Anakin Skywalker and his padawan to investigate the situation before deciding about sending any reinforcements to Republic base on Tatooine.... on his dusty homeworld- where he would never want to return again- Anakin needs to face his inner demons when he is marooned in the middle of the desert and only possible allies are tribe of sandpeople.....

Returning Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, C-3PO, Jabba the Hutt, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Saesee Tiin , Shaak Ti, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon , Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Gallia, Eeth Koth, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto,Shmi (flashback)

New Characters: Owen Lars, Beru Whitesun, Kitster, Colonel Bardian (Kubaz CIS-leader) T1-Z1(tactical), Arr'ork Rokh(Tusken Chief), General Takh (Republic general- human leader of the Tatooine base)

Key Locales: Tatooine, C

6. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Star Wars, including the EU, tends to base a lot of droids on the generic "I Robot"-type model; namely, droids that look like 3P0. Even the battle droids have the skinny human proportions. In the Jabiim comics, these droids were quite a bit more disproportioned than the usual types. But the main image on their Wookieepedia page - some other artist's rendition from a sourcebook -- makes them look human-shaped again.

EDIT: Good grief I just noticed your edit....[face_hypnotized]

7. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Well protocoldroids looking humanlike makes sense- but what comes to battledroids I'm greater fan of droids like crabdroids and spiderdroids they are awesomely cool with their buglike appearance and Tankdroids too- supers have also potential but ROTS messed up their voices and gave them same b1's highpitch voice:oops: it should be "corrected" in upcoming ROTS versions- one of the few changes i think NEEDS to be made..... B1s are funny and cute but really ineffective and not too great fan of assassin units - whether they are those A-type droids or those IG-units..... i feel like seeing IG's we've seen them all and commandodroids serve as bad*ss droidwarriors in this show anyway.... but nothing against seeing those guys if they decide to use them- would be nice eu-reference

8. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Oh my goodness this thread went to page 2 (probably because i'm nearly only one who is constantly active here.... ok SBD is sometimes...)
    i need to bring it back to top with some awsum episode idea of mine:cool: :p here is sweet TFU-connected idea:

Heart of Darkness "If you never take any risks- you'll never learn responsibility either"

Synopsis:
    Seemingly never-ending conquest of tactically important world of Felucia continues. Republic is heavily outnumbered and it's control of the system is once again about to collapse. Jedi General Shaak Ti is leading troops who are readying to evacuate all bases on the planet after heavy losses on battlefield. When entire company of clones is attacked and imprisoned by mysterious natives in the jungle, Master Ti decides to save them despite the possibility that her troops may have to let her behind as well if CIS sends more troops to take the system. With help of ARC-trooper commander Fordo and his team of ARC-troopers Shaak Ti travels deep in the hostile environment of Felucian jungle to meet the natives and being hunted not only by predators of the jungle but also dangerous elite troops of the CIS- Gossam-commandos....

Returning Characters: Shaak Ti*, Admiral Kilian, Dilanni (as republic scout), Shu Mai

New Characters Fordo, Muunilinst ten, several new clones, felucians including Chieftain and shaman, Gossam Commandos, Termun Gaa(male Gossam General of CIS) TX-28

Key Locales: Felucia

*naturally she would change to her charming jungle-outfit;)
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081018045410/starwars/images/6/6e/ShaakTi_tfu.jpg]

then idea that originally had young Han but since it's obviously hated even by Filoni so let it be random smugglerband instead of Garris Shrike and young Han....

Jedi Undercover "Real hero is one who helps others without any thoughts of reward."
    Synopsis: Republic Intelligence has managed to secure information that finally connects Trade Federation seamlessly to Separatistconspiracy- Jedi master Kit Fisto is sent to world of Keenos to meet republic agent but after his ship is destroyed by Federation's bounty hunters and communications of the world jammed by Federation- he is forced to buy a trip from a group of smugglers- not being able to trust them knowing about the bounty placed on the jedi by CIS Fisto has to hide his identity to be able to escape to Coruscant, carrying datatapes that can turn the tide of the war and finally release senate from corrupted corporationrule.......

Returning Characters: Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Yoda, Nute Gunray

New Characters: Yanus Hantonar (Corellian smuggler), Hantonar's crew (humans, rodians, snivvians, nikto and weequays with few others), several bounty hunters, Kerack Veers (Republic intelligence agent- male human) Mol Takrab (TF-administrator neimoidian)

Key Locales: Keenos, Coruscant

9. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    First: =D= Swashbucklingjedi, brilliant season.

This episode trilogy idea is played like a trailer, because trailers are always more awesome than the end product:

Lucasfilm logo, which is blasted apart by a squadron of Hyena Bombers, which then fly towards empty space, just to then swiftly turn around and see a Consular -class cruiser blow up RIGHT in front of them, kitchen sink flies between them.

Bombers fly through the smoke, and there?s Star Destroyer before them, its hangar hatch open. Some bombers drop bombs but the rest of them make a suicide flying to the destroyer near the hangar. But not before we see there?s someone driving one bomber, which flies right into the hangar...

Darkness

Command Bridge of the Star Destroyer:
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: That seemed like we were bombarded by Tri-fighters!
    Neimoidian Jedi Ret Hird: They were Hyenas.
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: ?They were Hyenas?
    Ret Hird: ?With any luck?
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: Okay, you take Captain Fodder with you and go check it out!
    Ret Hird: You sure you won?t take that order back in couple of minutes?
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: No! And be back soon, the battle is still on.

Darkness

Ret Hird walks to the blue glowy air-shield in the hangar. On the other side there?s the void of space, this side... he hears something, closes his eyes to feel the Force, and walks right next to the air-shield.
    Duranium hand graps him from the neck and pulls him into the void. (Not seen, because kids show).

Darkness

Jedi Temple War Room:
    Eeth Koth: General Grievous has won a battle over Muunilinst, and is right now invading the planet.
    Saesee Tiin: What about master Mundi or Hird?
    Eeth Koth: No idea.

Darkness

Voice: They?ll come here soon, my general.
    Grievous: Not soon enough. We have a Jedi, and you have your precious instruments back.
    Grievous throws Ki-Adi to the floor, before a Muun.
    Muun: Yes, let?s see what we can do with them together. But first, we shall not keep the crowd waiting.
    They step to the balcony, next to them destroyed great cannon, and see a crowd of Muuns yelling ?San Hill! San Hill! San Hill!?
    San Hill raises his hands.
    Hill: People, you thought the Republic could keep me in their custody for a full decade before letting me go. You thought I was dead. Well, I got better. *Smiles*
    Images shifting faster and faster, Grievous vs. Ki-Adi, Eeth Koth standing on a bridge looking for Muunilinst, ARC-170?s, ARC Troopers blowing up a street, Saesee Tiin turning cannon from the target with the Force, stuff blowing up, San Hill injecting Ki-Adi, Star Destroyer flying towards Muunilinst city/factory complex, literally towards, stuff blowing up, Kalee, Commando Droid shooting last one of a clone squad, San Hill smiling, Grievous throws a clone through ceiling...

Dark violet room full of medical equipment:
    Grievous coffs: Is it ready?
    San Hill, smiling: Yes. (turns, with injection needle in his hand) You always wanted to be a Jedi, general?

10. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode Title:
    Jedi Fortune Cookie:
    Plot Summary: Learning of the location of the CIS's factory producing B3 Ultra Battle Droids on the planet of Skako. Jedi Master Mor-Waga (Holwuff species) is sent with a Clone Army to destroy the factory but they run into a new droid design even more dangerous than the B3, the Super Commando Droid. (aka BX2-Series droid commando, they look similar to B2s)

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Republic battledroid idea is interesting i came up with this duology:

The Clankers and The Plastic Boys "Sometimes in the war you have to choose lesser of two evils"

Synopsis: Revolution on planet Ukatis, King Zackmar VII has been overthrown by his own people who support the Confederacy of Independent Systems. King has escaped to Coruscant to ask help from Chancellor Palpatine and the Galactic Senate. Forming an alliance with the Republic, King Zackmar returns to his home with a droid army of his own and group of clones lead by Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano, while Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin, an old friend of the King leads the fleet action. But rebels on Ukatis are prepared ot fight to the death to prevent the king- they say to be tyrant- from returning.

Returning Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Tarkin, Palpatine, Yoda, Mace Windu, Rex, R2-D2, Kagi, Dooku

New Characters: King Zackmar VII(human male, king of Ukatis), General Then-Akh, Major Kogha(human rebel-leaders on Ukatis), OOM-42 (commander of Zackmar's battledroids)

Pinned Down "Those who place their own interests ahead need of others are not suitable leaders"

Synopsis: Republic troops managed to take the capital of Ukatis from rebels but reinforcements of CIS are coming to help remaining rebels. Republic troops are trapped on a planet and king Zackmar seems not to understand the gravity of the situation- Can Jedi trust King and his programmed soldiers to remain with the Republic when Count Dooku is prepared to betray his allies and instead willing to help king to oppress his own people?

Returning Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Tarkin, Palpatine, Yoda, Mace Windu, Rex, R2-D2, Kagi, Dooku, King Zackmar VII, General Then-Akh, OOM-42

New Characters: Sat Kaske(Skakoan captain of the CIS), TX-29

12. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    I don't have storyline ideas, just a basic idea of a sequence that would be cool to see.

Some kind of event happens that triggers Yoda to have a flashback, which would go all the way back to when he was a padawan. Maybe he almost had a romantic situation, but resisted. Or maybe something really bad happened and a current situation reminds him of it. Or maybe something from the past that he tried to leave there, has caught up with him.

It would be cool if they made some of the Republic comic books into episodes, like the one where there's a Bounty placed on Jedi, and Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar have to show the Bounty Hunters Guild that bounties on Jedi isn't a smart idea.

13. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    This is the closet thing I can come up with to an episode idea, I'm admitedly not very good at this.

I'll call it; "Broken", which is the first part to an arc perhaps, or maybe just enough material to last until one commercial break...

Characters:
    Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Senator Padme Amidala, Panaka, Clone Captain Rex, Various Clone Soldiers, Nameless Bounty Hunter.

Jedi Fortune Cookie:
    If you want a rainbow, you must put up with the rain

News flash:
    All out war has raged on Planet Naboo! Now broken battle droids and the bodies of fallen soldiers litter the beautiful fields of Naboo. The Republic may have won the battle but there is still much to do. The Jedi and their tired armies still have miles to go before they sleep.

Synopsis:
    In the aftermath of a massive battle on an open field on the planet Naboo. The clone army clears the destruction to protect the planet's fragile environment. The exhaustive days of grinding on hard battle and hard labor have taken their toll on the Jedi and Clone Soldiers alike. Among the clones even the powerful Captain Rex is at breaking point. General Skywalker kindly offers the captain a generous 15 minute break. Under the trees that surround the scorched field he collapses. Padme who had been helping defend her homeworld and now oversaw the clean up, follows the clone and innocently lays down beside him in the shade to offer misplaced words of comfort. It takes less than 15 minutes for things to go utterly wrong and from out of no where. The brief rest is interrupted by a mysterious bounty hunter (or something) who swoops in and suddenly off with Padme. Rex tries desperately to run after and fire on the attacker but in weakened condition fails epicly. Now the captain must explain to General Skywalker about Padme's capture whilst they were alone in the shade. He always did suspect Anakin had a thing for Padme. Can Rex redeem himself on the rescue mission to locate and save Padme and overcome the new strife between him and Anakin. Or does his story end here with a taste of Anakin's darkside?

14. SaeseeJim

Oct 21, 2003

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I dunno i stuffed a lot of masters there already Mace, Kota, Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth.......

well i guess we really see battle on Raxus at some point in official series.....

that would be retcon but well that "eu is still fully canon"- ship sailed away already so they could salvage some of those stories and some jedi being manipulated by Dooku to join seppies would make sense- especially when he now lacks personal assassin again.... but many would complain about eu-ripoff i fear....

16. SaeseeJim

Oct 21, 2003
    Yeah but with having more Council members would show the importance of this mission, it would even be cool to see Yoda piloting a starfighter(maybe a Starfighter mini, lol), I read somewhere(can't remember where) that he was quite good in a starfighter, he still uses the lightsaber like a youngster why couldn't he fly a starfighter.This could also show the seriousness of the mission.

17. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yoda piloting fighter is quite absurd- we need to see that in TCW:p

18. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Title: Alien Purge
    Plot Summary: With Separatist terrorist attacks esculating on Coruscant, Chancellor Palpatine has declared that every non-human species associated with the Separatists to be purged from the planet excluding Senators and Jedi of those species.

This'll be an alienist move by Palpatine of course to help rid the Capital of non-humans.

Title: Order 66
    Plot Summary: When a Jedi (No idea who, a new one.) mistakenly/accidently discovers a secret clone trooper order only to be issued by Chancellor Palpatine himself, he must report his findings back to the Jedi Temple, but must thwart a new enemy on his tail.

The idea is he'd lose his comlink in battle, and couldn't report back that way. He'd also be killed by the new enemy before he could get back to the Temple.

19. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode: A Son's Revenge
    Plot Summary: After Count Dooku alerts Toydaria of King Katuunko's death at the hands of the Jedi with video/holographic recordings (forgeries) the King's son/successor and Toydaria joins the CIS, and the new King seeks revenge against the Jedi for killing his father.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    ^I could definitely see something like that happening in the near-future.

21. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Nice to see SBD revived this thread- i have to fix my episode ideas due to new info from season4:p ....

22. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Yep, you guys just let it die.:p

23. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Title: Defensive Measures
    Plot Summary: When Senator Lott Dod is discovered conspiring with the Separatists, he flees to the planet of Neimoidia as the Republic tries to break the Trade Federation's defenses surrounding the planet to capture him and bring him to justice.

Title: Brute Force
    Plot Summary: Having broken the Trade Federation's defenses, the Republic prepares to land at night fall on the planet, as a mad Neimoidian scientist unleashes a new deadly and fearless breed of genetically modified Neimoidians known as Neimoidian brutes to counter the Republic's army.

24. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Due to latest development all my ideas don't work anymore so here is second version of the Swash-made season:p

Season # Confederacy Strikes Back! :p

1 Prison Break "You can only avoid mistakes by doing nothing ? and that is the greatest mistake of all"

Count Dooku hires a group of bounty hunters to help General Grievous and team of droidcommandos to infiltrate in the Republic high-security detention center on Coruscant and free several imprisoned key members of the Confederacy. Can Jedi masters Plo Koon, Aayla Secura and Tera Sinube with help of only small number of clones and senate commandos stop the prison break in time?

Returning characters: Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Tera Sinube, Grievous, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Chata Hyoki, Robonino, Wolffe, Bly, Fox,Palpatine, Mas Amedda, Sly Moore, Yoda, Mace Windu, Dooku, Lok Durd, Poggle the Lesser, Wat Tambor, San Hill, Nuvo Vindi, Whorm Loathsom, Tikkes

New Characters: Hanc Riemann (Human and leader of the Coruscant prison), Armand Isard, Rem Situka(Nikto bounty hunter) Terafo (random alien Bounty hunter), Vanden Willard (captain of senate commandos)

(If Boba and Bossk's escape also releases all seppies then i remove this but i fear they will rot there after Boba and Bossk got away....... in this Bane would have lot of experience from the prison:p

2 Return to Tatooine unchanged

3 People of the Sand unchanged

4 Jedi Undercover (added to this season)

5 Reinforcements unchanged

6 Outnumbered unchanged

7 Heart of Darkness (added to this season)

8 Technological Terror unchanged

9 Toxin unchanged

10 Contamination unchanged

11 Banking Conspiracy unchanged

12 The Wrong Side of the War unchanged

13 Desperate Rescue unchanged

14 Galactic Showdown unchanged

15 Trapped over Raxus Prime unchanged

16 Tactical Deception unchanged

17 Springing the Trap unchanged

18 Prisoners of War "Do what you feel is right"

Finally reaching the surface of Raxus- jedi find out that separatist have managed to evacuate most of their leaders and only small army of droids protect the capital city of the planet. Jedi generals Mace Windu, Eeth Koth, Rahm Kota, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead the surface attack.....Ahsoka Tano has to take care of the prisoners of war, but instead of seeing them as enemies she feels that many ways they are like people she should be defending not fighting against- is Republic changing because of the war?

Returning characters: Ahsoka Tano, Rahm Kota, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Eeth Koth, Zekkok, Anakin Skywalker, Admiral Yularen, Saesee Tiin, Dooku ,Grievous, Plo Koon, Admiral Coburn, Rex, Cody, Waxer, Grievous, Admiral Wurtz, Captain Kendal Ozzel, Major Kenra
    New Characters: General Venda (Human separatist commader) TZ-22 (Venda's tactical droid)
    Key Locales:Raxus

19 Abduction unchanged

20 Jedi Hunter unchanged

21 Mysteries of the Sith unchanged

22 Temptation of the Dark Side unchanged

25. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Rune Haako should be in the prison as well, it'd explain why he hasn't shown up yet, but is in ROTS.

As I've said before, he could've been the Neimoidian on Muunilinst in the micro series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.