main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    No- Rune can be on Cato Neimoidia at the time there is no need to claim he is in prison- neimoidian on Muunilist was some other TF-representative......

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Been awhile since I posted in here. I just made this up on the spot and it ended up being "Fisto in the club with a pretty lady and a Kowakian Monkey Lizard". Who says Star Wars has to be serious? :p

The Bright Side
    Episode brief: A series of piratical attacks on Republic shipping lanes leads to the galaxy's hottest entertainment centre, the Jubilee Station. However, while the station handles entertainment from opera to comedy, the three Jedi on the case will discover that it is far from helpless...

Key characters:
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: Sent along with the pair of Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura, he is commonly known as 'the distraction'. His gentlemanly and orderly demeanour help to draw the attention of the station's more rambunctious patrons.
    Key quotation: "Enough! This charade is at an end! Everyone knows you never mix Corellian ale with anything!"

Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura: Incognito on the trail of a notorious pirate, these two undercover Jedi will enter various awkward situations that test the romantic tension between them, not least of which is a salsa dance of death involving actual lasers and knives on the dance floor.
    Key quotation: "Dat outfit suits you better dan de one on Devaron, remember?"
    "I'm not sure whether to be flattered or offended, Kit."

Administrator Leng Fung: A jovial and composed Arcona. While retaining great civility to all who enter his station, he is a shrewd administrator who has installed several measures to keep his station clean and safe. Its position in the outer rim and lack of military oversight makes it a tempting place to set up base camps, but no one has succeeded so far.
    Key quotation: "As you can see, we take great measures to keep the Jubilee neutral and lawful. Security forces deal with obvious threats...while undercover Jedi and bounty hunters deal with less obvious ones."

Pongo Videl: Notorious Devaronian pirate who has only recently risen to fame. He is known for his bravado and/or foolishness, which has lead him to 'secretly' accept a commission from Separatist agents to hound the Republic's supply lines. Has a penchant for dressing in the skins of exotic animals.
    Key quotation: "YOU TWO? They send a dancer and a clown to catch me? I suppose he's your bold Master Revan, then!"

Cameos:
    Pilf Mukmuk: Off the leash and on death sticks with Hondo nowhere in sight, the Kowakian Monkey lizard can be glimpsed in the background drinking hard and laughing raucously. It isn't until the big chase scene at the end where he gets focused on in shots of the panicked audience. Predictably, he leaps atop the crime lord and claws him into submission.

Kuun Fan and Ku-Al-An: The reuse of these character models suggests that they've decided to attend their version of the San Diego Comic Con and go for Open Mic Night.
    Key quotation: "Ever dealt with a clone trooper before? It's not fun. Sure, some of them are nice, they'll forgive you for saying they look familiar, but some of them are total petroposteriors. You get even ONE NUMBER in their designation wrong, and they look like they're ready to kill you!"

Quinlan Vos, Anakin and Obi-Wan in drag: Undercover and with hilarious new exotic dancer costumes to boot, they promptly prove Leng Fung's point that no criminals are safe on his station by chasing down and apprehending another crime lord. They are never seen again in the episode.
    Key quotations: "I won't mention this in the report if you two don't."
    "Agreed."

Bindu Fern: A Bith musician who, in a drunken stupor, verbally assaults the Jedi for blockading his planet over a peaceful artistic protest. Little more than a footnote which hints at the complexities of war. Now let's get back to the monkey lizards and disco dancing!
    "It wazza PEACEful protest I tellz ya! Now getoudda here b'fore I beat yore big fat head!"

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^Oh Koonfan -this thread is srs bzns[face_shame_on_you]

4. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    But we usually see him with Nute, hopefully he'll show up soon.

Guess I'll have to come up with an episode idea for him. :p

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Am I the only one who would really like to see an episode with the Force Harvester (ancient Sith artifact) from the original The Clone Wars video game?

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I'm NOT with you- that thing is worse than Mortis:rolleyes: besides if old game is canon it's already gone....damn i hate Obi-Wan's voice in that game too.....

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Care to explain why you didn't like it? I tend to think ancient Sith artifacts are pretty awesome.

8. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    'Force harvester' sounds stupid enough but i dunno really- entire concept just makes me cringe Star Wars was not originally about artifacts and this Force+technology is bit on the edge of too scifi for SW.... Also don't like the design and I'm not big fan of entire game really.... sith-artifacts are cool if they are information- holocrons or stuff but weapons like that- then they better receive cooler design and name....

9. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode Title: Enemy Propaganda
    Plot Summary: Hopeing to stop the Separatist's influence on planets/systems to join the Confederacy of Indepedent Systems, the Republic is prepared to put an end to the CIS Shadowfeed, and capture the Hyper-Communications Cartel's leader Po Nudo on the planet of Ando.

There'd be a huge battle on the waters of Ando with water-faring vessels on each side, also droids for the CIS like the tank droid and how it was used in ROTS on the water, have the tanks have voice modulators.

It'd probably be at least two episodes for it, maybe three.

The Separatists should be victorious in this battle.

10. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    I'd be thrilled to see more episodes that show much more of the clone army in action than any Jedi. Like Landing at Point Rain... only with fewer Jedi.

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Mutiny "Sometimes doing a right thing requires ignoring the rules"

After disastrous defeat over Bestine IV and quick escape from the battle, republic cruiser Impregnable is dead in space in the middle of enemy territory- communications and hyperdrive malfunctioning and ship's commander- Admiral Kern out of his mind- Kern has alcohol problem and he has lost his faith in the war- he is not anymore interested in delivery of supplies to the troops fighting below on Bestine IV, but is ready to surrender to separatists once they find the ship. With no jedi on board and commander of the ship incapable of carrying out his duty- clone officers CC-1257 and CC-2038 has to take matters in to their own hands to save the ship, it's crew and supplies -even though it would be against the direct orders of their commander- whose orders clones are bred to obey....

returning characters: Mace Windu, Yoda, Dooku, Mar Tuuk, Bultar Swan

new characters: Admiral Kern, CC-1257, CC-2038, CT-2235, CT-3384, Sarros Tekko (Human privateer for CIS)

Key Locales: Impregnable, Bestine IV

^that kind of situations need emergency orders like order66 -so this would take place before those are programmed/taught to the clone troops only with emergency orders they are allowed to disobey their commandersor even kill them as in case of order66 - after all clones are not natural leaders so i would imagine they would have problems if their commander suddenly starts to act strangely- but resourceful and smart clones would be capable of this sort of mutiny since admiral would be technically traitor....

12. EstarGuars

EstarGuars Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2011
    Bultar Swan is indeed a new character for the series :-B

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    she already appeared in my previous ideas so that's why she's "returning":p

14. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Conspirators "All it takes for the rise of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Time: Immediately prior to Revenge of the Sith

In the shadows of Coruscant, Palpatine and his inner circle of conspirators, seeking to establish their new galactic order, set the next phase of their plans in motion. The makeshift political party has met to convene on the new Imperial Cabinet to be established with the Empire over the next few says. While General Grievous launches the Confederacy's last breathe offensive, Dooku is told that it is the Confederacy which will form the backbone of the Empire and that the offensive against Coruscant will be his greatest victory. Suddenly, the bombs begin to fall upon the Republic capital while the flak and artillery guns can be heard pounding at the Separatist onslaught. Palpatine bids his inner circle good-buy, telling them the Empire is to rise in this final action.

Characters:
  15. Palpatine

16. Dooku

17. Mas Amedda

18. Sly Moore

19. Sate Pestage

20. General Grievous

21. Nute Gunray
  23. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode Title: ?
    Episode Summary: After Tikkes, leader of the Quarren Isolation League discovers and becomes disgusted that the Quarrens of Mon Calamari refused to join the Confederacy, he has the League attack several Quarren ships including Nossor Ri's personal ship, and taking him hostage. Can the Republic, led by the new appointed Admiral Ackbar (No idea when he became admiral, so he could still be captain.) save the Quarren senator before it's to late?

24. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    How about seeing Rahm Kota in an episode arc

25. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode Title: Frozen Terror
    Episode Summary: After the Republic learns of the Confederacy's presence on the planet Hoth, Obi-Wan Kenobi goes to investigate with a clone army. He discovers that they are enslaving the ice wampas of the planet, and that General Grievous himself is there over seeing it.

Episode Title: Whomping Wampas LOL
    Episode Summary: After Obi-Wan Kenobi's clone army and General Grievous's battle droids are decimated by ice wampas, they're the only survivors. The two must work together to find a way off the planet, while fending off the ice wampas and the planet's frigid temperatures.

26. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^There was one episode idea before with wampas- it had no Grievous though but Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jet and Bacara- Jet died by wampa:p

I need to change my episode ideas again due to new episodes- "Prisoners" name makes my "Prisoners of War" episode to look stupid so i change the name of episode to be "The Cost of War":p Not too original either but at least not yet used in official TCW....

Then new ideas- I created a new fanon bad guy- that kind of fellow i would like to see in TCW for once- civilised villain- bad but not sadist or anything- just greedy and opportunistic but also capable tactician: He would be male Chiss and privateer for the Confederacy- named Jea'rtanac[face_laugh] (don't even ask how i came up with that name but i like the way it sounds just a bit like french)- he would've long hair and beard not to look too much like Thrawn (kind of 17th century gentleman look) he also carries electroblade (like rapier with shield around it's blade) and has similar shields in his gauntlets as Durge did in old CW-

LOL such a fanon-creation[face_laugh] (sorry) - with that cool equipment he can even duel jedi for brief time:p - still unlike Hondo he would get his *ss kicked -I do realise that forcesensitives shouldn't duel nonforcesensitives all the time:p

Privateer "add some wisdom here"

Legalised spacepirates working for the CIS! Chiss privateer Jea'rtanac is terrorising the republic shipping- stealing cargo of supply ships and secretly selling it to the Trade Federation- That sells it back to republic in need. To prove this betrayal of TF Anakin Skywalker and Luminara Unduli put a plan in the action and try to capture this cunning agent of Dooku.

returning characters: Anakin Skywalker, Luminara Unduli, Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee, Nute Gunray, Yularen, Dooku, Rex, R2-D2
    new characters: Jea'rtanac and his crew

Luminara would arrange her and Barriss to be captured by Jea'rtanac that when Anakin and fleet attack the piratevessel Barriss and Luminara could capture it's captain- Jea'rtanac has no previous experience of battling jedi and underestimates them- He would lose and escape with his fighter (some kind of ship resembling Nsiss-clawcraft) and leave a message- he would be bad guy who always leaves a holoprojector behind him with recorded message to his opponent- and all supplies would have bombs hidden in them so while republic gets his ship they lose all supplies...... cunning fellow:p ...
    Episode would also show some development in Barriss, Luminara and Ahsoka

27. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    Death of a Hero

Fortune cookie: In War, Even Heroes Must Pay The Ultimate Price

The final episode of a four part arc focusing on Ahsokha, Rex, and Satine and their involvements in separate but related conflicts. The four episodes lead to a gradual crescendo of different climaxes, and the audience knows going in that one of the three won't make it. The final shot of the episode is the death of the character that doesn't make it.

Sort of stolen from Fantastic Four: Three.

28. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Going with SBD:s idea combined with my ideas:

Price to Pay "Cannot think of anything wise right now[face_laugh] "

As revenge for betraying the separatists, leader of Quarren people Nossor Ri has to face the anger of his greatest competitor. Senator Tikkes, now being released from prison -this shadowy leader of Quarren Isolation League hires a privateer Jea'rtanac to intercept Mon Cal cruiser that has Nossor Ri aboard as passenger. Saesee Tiin is sent to save newly appointed planetary representative Ri and Captain Ackbar commander of his cruiser.

Returning Characters: Nossor Ri, Ackbar, Meena Tills, Lee-Char, Saesee Tiin, Tikkes (returning from my previous episode-ideas), Jea'rtanac, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Yularen, Rex
    New Characters: Tundra Dowmeia
    Key locales: Mon Calamari

29. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Naboo Arc.

Episode: ?
    Episode Summary: General Grievous and Viceroy Gunray conspire to invade the planet of Naboo for revenge for humiliating past events.

Episode Summary: The battle on Naboo is looking grim for the Republic, as General Grievous and Viceroy Gunray occupy the capital of Theed.

Episode Summary: When Senator Amidala decides it's best for her to join the Separatists since the Naboo and Gungans are being enslaved after the Republic lost the battle, but what the Separatists don't realize is Amidala is tricking them to regain back control of Naboo.

Rune Haako should also be with Viceroy Gunray in the episodes. It could be him who finally sees through Padme's trickery, he seems to be smarter than Gunray. LOL

Also please have Nute and Rune both in their ROTS outfits and hats.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  30. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Episode Title: Extermination
    Plot Summary: When the Republic learns of General Grievous's plans to invade the planet Huk, the Republic sends a clone army to counter the invasion. Unaware that Grievous's reason for the invasion is to free the enslaved Kaleesh on the planet.

31. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    Episode Title: Faith
    Plot Summary: The faith of the Republic is in doubt when one of its cruisers attacks a neutral planet.

32. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Neutral planet? Those bastards!

33. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    This is an alternative arc to the Dac opener:

Episode Title: "Cloak of Death"

Episode Summary: As the King Yos Kolina of Dac has been killed, the peaceful planet of Mon Calamari is pushed into civil war as the Republic peace negotiations fail. The Jedi Council dispatches Jedi Masters Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura along with Padawan Ahsoka Tano to quell the Separatist advances but the might of the CIS army is far stronger than they had anticipated.

Episode Title: "Gungan Attack"
    As the war began to spread out, Padawan Tano was dispatched to the palace to keep the Prince safe after the Jedi, the Prince, and Captain Ackbar devise a plan to defeat the treacherous Tamson. Unknown to them, a secret traitor in the Mon Cala ranks betrayed their plans to the CIS, forcing them to surrender despite the Gungan attack.

Episode Title: "The Betrayer Betrayed"
    Padawan Tano realizes the identity of the traitor and barely escaping her life, she must rescue the Jedi Masters from certain doom. On the other side, Tamson betrays the informant and pushes one last offensive to wipe the Jedi out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.