main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    -) A scientist develops a way to neutralize the Force by injecting something.
    The Jedi have to stop him.

-) A commando team (clones) is being hunted by a YV warrior, just as Arnold and his team was in Predator.

2. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    Thank you very much :D. I really appreciate your interest.
    I have a few Clone Wars requests coming up, and plenty of plans for more Neimoidian-related work. It's my subject, after all 8D

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Tey How in the Phantom Menace is supposedly female. There is also that painting of "neimoidian geisha" in Senate Spy.

Kweh-chan likes this.
  4. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Yee Moh from AOTC is female as well.

Kweh-chan likes this.
  5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I would like to see Darth Maul and Savage Opress find a spaarti cylinder facitlity (maybe Wayland) and try to build up a Sith Order by using cloning technology. I think it would set up an interesting conflict and make the Clone Wars even more terrifying, especially if they were being bred too fast and coming out insane as a result of it.

6. Hunter-Killer 47

Hunter-Killer 47 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2013
    Well, I may have some ideas… well, tons of them, too many to list, actually. But here are some of them:
    · Ahsoka returns to the Order after the Council practically begs her to do so, and she actually manages to bring Barriss back to the light side, saving her from execution.
    · Satine is found by Bo-Katan before it is too late and recovers her strength in Kalevala with her sister at her side, while Bo informs Obi-Wan that his dear love is alive (Obi-Wan and Satine may secretly get married, just like Anakin and Padme did).
    · Savage’s body is taken by Maul to Dathomir, where the Nightsisters manage to resurrect the dead Zabrak with their dark magic. Together, Maul and Savage strike back and plan to kill Sidious, while the latter informs the brothers that the whole thing was a test for them and that he actually wants them to join him. The brother hesitantly accept and they meet Dooku and Grievous (They could go to missions together – the idea of Grievous, Maul and Savage crashing a Republic Senate party is tempting. Also, they could spar together, like Dooku VS Maul and Grievous VS Savage. Also, Maul could come across his old droid servant, C-3PX, a protocol droid he had modified to be an assassin droid).
    · CC-5576-39, also known as “Gregor”, survives the skirmish on Abafar and returns to Coruscant, where he gets a new squad, which will be the new Republic guard on an outpost on Mandalore, as Satine decides to join the Republic and asks for Republic military assistance. While on Mandalore, Gregor meets Bo-Katan and those two fall in love (all right, I know what you’re all thinking: How could Satine be all about “neutrality” and then join the Republic? Well, she does so only to protect her people from another bloody massacre on Mandalore).
    · General Grievous (all-time favorite character) plans to attack Coruscant with a new army of CIS battle droids, known as “The Terminators”, which is an legion of droids with superbly enhanced in AI, able to successfully cope with elite clone troopers, such as the troops of the 501st. Unfortunately for Grievous, the Jedi plan an assault on his castle, and the Jedi Council, including Ahsoka and Barriss, but not Anakin, successfully capture the vicious general. They imprison him on a secret planet, while Obi-Wan seems to be the only one Grievous wants to be interrogated from. Unbeknownst to the Jedi, the planet where they imprisoned Grievous is the moon of the planet where the General is hiding the Terminators. Grievous escapes and he and the Jedi race to Coruscant, with Grievous running to destroy the planet and the Jedi doing anything to stop him (As you may have understood, we are NOT talking about the Grievous that lost to Gungans. We are talking about the Grievous that once took 5 Jedi on his own and won).
    · Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Windu, Ahsoka and Barriss travel to Korriban, the planet of the Dark Side of the Force, to investigate the destruction of an entire Clone battalion that was force to land on the planet due to damages on their battleship, which was engaged in a big space battle. The Jedi discover a secret Sith academy, but with only female Sith Lords that could pose a serious threat to the Jedi. The Jedi decide to play along when they’re captured for a while and, when given the chance, decide to attack their hosts. However, Barriss meets a familiar face there, the Jedi padawan she was preferred over from Luminara. The girl, whose name had been Sheirra, has become a Sith Apprentice who now goes by the name Darth Airras. Bariss attempts to bring Airras back to the light, in which she finally succeeds.
    · WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE AGES OF THE OLD REPUBLIC, YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS! Okay! Now… this is my greatest wish. I want to bring back a 4000-old character (much older than Yoda!) that had once been the best assassin…assassin droid in the galaxy. I’m talking about HK-47, the most epic assassin droid in the Star Wars universe. For those who don’t know him, HK (which stands for Hunter-Killer) was an assassin droid constructer by Darth Revan, one of the most powerful Sith Lords during the ages of the Old Republic. He was programmed to hunt and eliminate many organics (sorry, “meatbags” is the right word), with Jedi being his most common targets. And only rarely did he fail to carry out his missions. Long story short, HK-47 was found in Mustafar during the Clone Wars by Separatists. So… 47 and 49 (another HK droid, constructed by HK-47) could start slaying both Republicans and Separatists. In the end, they would be captured by Dooku, who, impressed with their skills, would make them join the Separatists. The HKs would be loyal to them for a short period of time, but in the end, HK-47 return to his current master, who is Barriss, as she had activated him on Mustafar before the bombardment of the Jedi Temple, while HK-49 stays with the Separatists…not for long, of course, but he would become independent. This means that HK-47 joins the Republic and becomes an enemy of HK-49, who constructs an army of HK units, while 47 stays with the now outdated HK-51s. More ideas: 49 could start construct assassin droids with both masculine and feminine programming. He would create a huge army, with powerful tanks and huge battleships, rebuild a new version of HK-50 unit, while the peak would be the construction of HK-8000, a Hulk-like assassin droid that could destroy armies all by himself without a single scratch. Now, 47 must eliminate 49 and exterminate his own kind…again…before it is too late for the Republic. 47 would be in the company of HK-69, the corrupted template of feminine HK units constructed by 49 (I really like the idea of female assassin droids, and the thought of HK-47 being something of a “father” is just so damn hilarious, while HK-8000 would be the ultimate droid in battles, like the super robots that we see in the movies, when every soldier shoots but the robots are unharmed. Oh, by the way, some of you might argue that IG-88 is much more powerful than this 4000-old droid. Well, IG-88 hunted many people, but HK-47 killed Jedi. For fun. And HK-47 did destroy his own kind (the shut-down of the HK manufacturing plant located on Telos IV). IG-88 didn’t. Not to mention that, since droids gain experience too, HK-47 has far much more experience than IG-88. All 47 needs to beat 88 is just some new weaponry.)
    Well…that’s all… for now. What do you think? Oh, and guys… please don’t stick to the details. Those are just some ideas, nothing more. If you like this, tell me and I'll start sorting things out.

7. Hunter-Killer 47

May 12, 2013
    Well, I may have some ideas… well, tons of them, too many to list, actually. But here are some of them:
    · Ahsoka returns to the Order after the Council practically begs her to do so, and she actually manages to bring Barriss back to the light side, saving her from execution.
    · Satine is found by Bo-Katan before it is too late and recovers her strength in Kalevala with her sister at her side, while Bo informs Obi-Wan that his dear love is alive (Obi-Wan and Satine may secretly get married, just like Anakin and Padme did).
    · Savage’s body is taken by Maul to Dathomir, where the Nightsisters manage to resurrect the dead Zabrak with their dark magic. Together, Maul and Savage strike back and plan to kill Sidious, while the latter informs the brothers that the whole thing was a test for them and that he actually wants them to join him. The brother hesitantly accept and they meet Dooku and Grievous (They could go to missions together – the idea of Grievous, Maul and Savage crashing a Republic Senate party is tempting. Also, they could spar together, like Dooku VS Maul and Grievous VS Savage. Also, Maul could come across his old droid servant, C-3PX, a protocol droid he had modified to be an assassin droid).
    · CC-5576-39, also known as “Gregor”, survives the skirmish on Abafar and returns to Coruscant, where he gets a new squad, which will be the new Republic guard on an outpost on Mandalore, as Satine decides to join the Republic and asks for Republic military assistance. While on Mandalore, Gregor meets Bo-Katan and those two fall in love (all right, I know what you’re all thinking: How could Satine be all about “neutrality” and then join the Republic? Well, she does so only to protect her people from another bloody massacre on Mandalore).
    · General Grievous (all-time favorite character) plans to attack Coruscant with a new army of CIS battle droids, known as “The Terminators”, which is an legion of droids with superbly enhanced in AI, able to successfully cope with elite clone troopers, such as the troops of the 501st. Unfortunately for Grievous, the Jedi plan an assault on his castle, and the Jedi Council, including Ahsoka and Barriss, but not Anakin, successfully capture the vicious general. They imprison him on a secret planet, while Obi-Wan seems to be the only one Grievous wants to be interrogated from. Unbeknownst to the Jedi, the planet where they imprisoned Grievous is the moon of the planet where the General is hiding the Terminators. Grievous escapes and he and the Jedi race to Coruscant, with Grievous running to destroy the planet and the Jedi doing anything to stop him (As you may have understood, we are NOT talking about the Grievous that lost to Gungans. We are talking about the Grievous that once took 5 Jedi on his own and won).
    · Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Windu, Ahsoka and Barriss travel to Korriban, the planet of the Dark Side of the Force, to investigate the destruction of an entire Clone battalion that was force to land on the planet due to damages on their battleship, which was engaged in a big space battle. The Jedi discover a secret Sith academy, but with only female Sith Lords that could pose a serious threat to the Jedi. The Jedi decide to play along when they’re captured for a while and, when given the chance, decide to attack their hosts. However, Barriss meets a familiar face there, the Jedi padawan she was preferred over from Luminara. The girl, whose name had been Sheirra, has become a Sith Apprentice who now goes by the name Darth Airras. Bariss attempts to bring Airras back to the light, in which she finally succeeds.
    · WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE AGES OF THE OLD REPUBLIC, YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS! Okay! Now… this is my greatest wish. I want to bring back a 4000-old character (much older than Yoda!) that had once been the best assassin…assassin droid in the galaxy. I’m talking about HK-47, the most epic assassin droid in the Star Wars universe. For those who don’t know him, HK (which stands for Hunter-Killer) was an assassin droid constructer by Darth Revan, one of the most powerful Sith Lords during the ages of the Old Republic. He was programmed to hunt and eliminate many organics (sorry, “meatbags” is the right word), with Jedi being his most common targets. And only rarely did he fail to carry out his missions. Long story short, HK-47 was found in Mustafar during the Clone Wars by Separatists. So… 47 and 49 (another HK droid, constructed by HK-47) could start slaying both Republicans and Separatists. In the end, they would be captured by Dooku, who, impressed with their skills, would make them join the Separatists. The HKs would be loyal to them for a short period of time, but in the end, HK-47 return to his current master, who is Barriss, as she had activated him on Mustafar before the bombardment of the Jedi Temple, while HK-49 stays with the Separatists…not for long, of course, but he would become independent. This means that HK-47 joins the Republic and becomes an enemy of HK-49, who constructs an army of HK units, while 47 stays with the now outdated HK-51s. More ideas: 49 could start construct assassin droids with both masculine and feminine programming. He would create a huge army, with powerful tanks and huge battleships, rebuild a new version of HK-50 unit, while the peak would be the construction of HK-8000, a Hulk-like assassin droid that could destroy armies all by himself without a single scratch. Now, 47 must eliminate 49 and exterminate his own kind…again…before it is too late for the Republic. 47 would be in the company of HK-69, the corrupted template of feminine HK units constructed by 49 (I really like the idea of female assassin droids, and the thought of HK-47 being something of a “father” is just so damn hilarious, while HK-8000 would be the ultimate droid in battles, like the super robots that we see in the movies, when every soldier shoots but the robots are unharmed. Oh, by the way, some of you might argue that IG-88 is much more powerful than this 4000-old droid. Well, IG-88 hunted many people, but HK-47 killed Jedi. For fun. And HK-47 did destroy his own kind (the shut-down of the HK manufacturing plant located on Telos IV). IG-88 didn’t. Not to mention that, since droids gain experience too, HK-47 has far much more experience than IG-88. All 47 needs to beat 88 is just some new weaponry.)
    Well…that’s all… for now. What do you think? Oh, and guys… please don’t stick to the details. Those are just some ideas, nothing more. If you like it, tell me and I'll start sorting things out.

8. Hunter-Killer 47

May 12, 2013
    OOps, sorry for double post. Anyway, here are some more ideas right off the top of my head (read my last post in order to understand any of this):

1)Padme, Satine and Chuchi all get kidnapped by a bounty hunter. Ahsoka and Barriss attemp to rescue them, but are instead captured as well. Without waiting for rescue, the girls decide to take the bull by the horns and escape all by themselves.
    2)General Grievous is sent to a mission to Kamino by Count Dooku as a test for his strength. Grievous must infiltrate Tipoca City and steal the clone DNA for the Separatists. What's more, Grievous is all by himself, and many fermale Jedi (Ahsoka, Barriss, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura and Luminara Unduli) are there for an inspection routine.
    3)Obi-Wan visits Satine (who has now become his wife) on Mandalore on a leave. However, Grievous plans to kidnap the Duchess because she decided to allow the Republic to make a clone military base on Mandalore. Grievous invades Mandalore, Obi-Wan loses to Grievous and Satine is imprisoned on Rinhial (just a planet name). Obi-Wan, Bo-Katan and CC-5576-39 "Gregor" manage to rescue Satine. In need of Republic assistance, Obi-Wan travels to Florrum, where he persuades Hondo and his pirates to keep Satine and make sure she is safe from Grievous until Republic assistance arrives. And so Obi-Wan, Bo and Gregor leave, leaving Satine to Hondo, while Grievous is after them.
    4)Darth Maul and Savage Oppress are sent to Mygeeto to destroy the planet's Republic defenses in order for the CIS to invade the planet. However, Ventress is there, and she is eager to stop her old servant and his "petty" brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.