main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Haha, nice.

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Thanks! Your is good too...Yay buzz droids! Oh, and the guys it focuses on. :p
    Was kind of like a mix of the Ventress versus Clones short in the old micro series and Jedi Crash.

3. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Yeah, I kinda just wanted to do a 'clones stranded in the wilderness' type episode. An episode like that seems really appealing to me for some reason.

4. mighty_mouse_droid

mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2010

Hey, Koonfan, don't you think your idea would work better if Wolffe had a few clones with him that die tragic deaths?

For example:
    - A sniper who helps Wolffe out in the final battle by picking off enemies, but is eventually attacked from behind and killed.
    - Or a foot soldier (who I shall call Sledge for no apparent reason) who manages to steal a tank from the enemy and starts blowin' the crap out of everything. Then he sees another clone about to get taken out by a dude with a rocket launcher, so he drives the tank straight into the path of the rocket and gets blown up.
    - maybe a couple clones could die long before the final battle.

It doesn't have o be these scenarios specifically, I just think it would work better as a team of clones, who slowly die one by one, the focus being of Wolffe.

5. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Hmm, those are good ideas. I was really thinking more in terms of LONE Wolffe so I went with what would be the best 'adaptation' of the original source, but if we go with Wolves and Cub, that works out great, too. Thanks! :D

6. mighty_mouse_droid

mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2010
    Just doin' my part in making The Clone Wars a better place :D.

7. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    What is it with me and reviving threads like this? :p

Having been inspired by Mace Windu crippling the Bounty Hunter Guild with only three Jedi for backup, I decided to cobble together TCW's own background Jedi power trio in a story made solely to showcase their awesome epicness!

Episode Title: Valor
    Episode Brief: When the Separatist presence in a key system gets too close for comfort, Master Yoda leads an army alongside Masters Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Luminara Unduli to strike at the heart of the Confederacy's headquarters. Their first task is to secure a landing zone on the planet.
    Fortune Cookie: Hope may bend, but it never breaks.
    Summary: The Senate brings forth a new issue. The Confederacy has conquered a highly visible sector close to the Inner Rim, and the threat has never been stronger or seemed more formidable. It is a sign that they can take the worlds close to the core anytime they wish.

Deciding that they cannot leave the matter alone, the Jedi Council decides that a show of force should remove most of the doubts raised by the conquered sector, and so they elect to send some of their most prominent members: Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. The team, lead by Master Yoda, heads for the capital planet of the system where the Confederacy has set up shop. A combined invasion/relief force is assembled, both to defeat the enemy and to provide aid to the people. Each Jedi is given a specific task.
    Meanwhile, the population of the planet reacts to the news with mixed feelings: Some feel that their liberation is at hand, while others express resentment to the Republic and the Jedi. At the same time, Dooku addresses the Separatist council, and they agree that the planet needs to be secured: if it is retaken, some of their more covert operations would come to light.

Using their various skills and tactical acumen, Master Yoda is quick to break through the space forces while he oversees operations. Plo Koon's fighter squads are able to provide cover in space and the atmosphere while Luminara and Ki-Adi, leading their blockade runners and gunships, begin to secure the landing zone. Working together, Plo Koon is able to clear a path for the two masters as they eliminate the planetary defenses in their sector.

The current ruler of the planet is reassured by Dooku that so long as he does as instructed, his power will remain intact and the system will receive aid, just as they promised when he first conspired with the Separatists. His council begins a debate on whether this was a good idea...

Master Yoda lands with the main ships of their army. The landing zone has been secured, the Republic can begin their efforts throughout the planet, and the Jedi begin to deliver aid to the people. Yet despite the initial victory and the cheers of many, the Jedi are shocked at how the war has taken away so much from the inhabitants. A quick exchange reveals that even before the Separatists took over, the world was largely passed over for relief efforts due to the growing need for supplies and troops in the Outer Rim, and the Republic reasoned that a world so close to the core would be able to fend for itself.

Seeing the shaky faith of the people, Master Yoda decides on their next course of action: They will free the planet and right the wrongs, not as the Grand Army of the Republic, but as Jedi.

8. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    I would love to see a Red Guard episode! (Emperor's Royal Guards)

They are in episode 2 -so there is no reason why they cant be in the clone wars...

9. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I have no idea if I commented on this before in this thread but I've always wanted to see how Rex got his jaig eyes. It's a high honor to have so it'd be interesting to see how he got them. Christophsis takes place early in the war and Rex has them there so it has to be before it.

10. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Episode Title: Belly of the Beast
    Episode Brief: Leading his team of Jedi Masters, Yoda seeks to liberate a sector close to the core worlds. But with a less than grateful populace and several underlying issues, are their efforts in vain?
    Fortune Cookie: Virtue is its own reward.
    Summary: In the capital where the Separatists have set up their command center for the sector, the planet's inhabitants carry on with their normal lives. News of an emergency has gone out: The Republic has begun efforts to retake the sector, starting with this key planet. The Confederates have levied new taxes on the planet's resources, and the people wonder when the war will end, and where aid will come from. Some hold onto the hope that either Dooku or the Republic will assist them...others feel they must fend for themselves.

Three figures spread out through the streets, ducking into alleyways and asking for exact directions to the fortress. One of them is soon found out and pursued by battle droids. Before long, however, his pursuers are swiftly destroyed. Plo Koon ensures a handful of the locals that the Jedi intend to bring help to their world, but is met with doubt. He is able to rendezvous with Ki-Adi-Mundi and Luminara Unduli, and together they prepare to enter the fortress with Master Yoda.

While the Jedi team navigate the massive structure, things come to light. Dooku has arrived on the world and intends to take charge, knowing that while a starving world can be bought, a self-serving agent is not reliable. He orders security to be tightened for the key world. Meanwhile, the clones have to take care not to engage the locals, some of which have formed large protest groups. If the Jedi don't take down Separatist command, their additional relief ships won't be able to make it through the planetary blockade.

The Jedi move in the halls of the fortress as they ascend through lifts and stairways, using mind tricks or martial arts to subdue their living opponents. They share their findings on the situation on the planet: It was always passed over by the Republic, and at the time, Dooku's offer of aid to rebuild their economy was their best bet yet. The planet is largely divided but mostly unenthusiastic, neither aiding nor impeding the entities of the war except for a few extremist branches.
    Luminara is concerned that they will be unable to solve the planet's long term problems. Plo Koon believes that their efforts will pave a way to a better future for these people. Ki-Adi-Mundi warns that the people, who have suffered much, might not be willing to accept aid in the first place. Yoda feels that regardless of the situation, they must free the system to win the bigger picture and restore faith in the Republic and the Jedi.

The Jedi make their way to where the leaders are located, but find obstacles. Alarms are sounded as battle droids fill the room. While they begin to cut their way through, Asajj Ventress makes her presence known. The Jedi race to find and save the leaders before Dooku can execute a complete overthrow, one master being left to face each threat as it appears. Ki-Adi-Mundi and Luminara fight off Ventress, but are unable to prevent the assassination of two of the planet's leaders.
    Yoda and Plo Koon hunt down Dooku, who makes use of the leaders at his mercy to distract the Jedi from focusing on him in a display of Force powers and lightsaber skills. He is able to disable Plo Koon with a blast of Force Lightning, but cannot overcome Yoda. The Count makes his escape with Ventress.

A broadcast goes out that the planet has been freed and is now back with the Republic, and relief efforts can resume. However, the Jedi are not greeted with cheers, but silence. They wonder if they were able to make a difference this day, something which Yoda fears is a growing threat in the war.

11. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I think there should be an episode where Queen Neeyutnee is either dethroned or assassinated, and Apailana takes over. It would be a great excuse to go back to Naboo and finally see some handmaidens.

12. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Episode Title: Music of the Mythology
    Episode Brief: (Non-canon musical special episode) When delegations from the Republic and the Separatists travel into the Unknown Regions to recruit the advanced Phoneticons to their respective causes, they discover that the hyper-developed species has evolved to the point that they only communicate through music and song.
    Fortune Cookie: The stars are alive with the sound of music.

...seriously, they should do a one-off, silly, ridiculous, absolutely non-canonical musical episode.

13. koonfan

Oct 15, 2008
    Make it a two-parter so that the Republic and the Separatists can each get time in the spotlight. [face_laugh]

14. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    This just gave me a massive flashback to Star Wars Battlefront II.

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Well i want to see that queenchange of Naboo also- what if they would just make Battle of Naboo- during the Clone Wars- nothing conflicts with it that badly- of course it would be republic victory- but would be nice to see those already animated naboo fighters in action against seppies and if i would be Nute Gunray i would definitely would like to see that world burno_O Something massive for once- gungan army vs. droid army rematch- and anakin leading spacebattle- we could also see death of Ric Olié alias Captain Obvious :p "I've been hit!" "I'm going down" "I'm dead"- if they would put Grievous there he should really cause massive casualties- some important jedi- maybe Even Piell- could die.....

I would also like to see superlaser prototype tested by the separatists- it could also be powerful enough to shoot down capital ships- and it would be wonderful to see Eriadu and Tarkin as it's governor or something like that- there have been lots of OT-references already- but i would like to see something other than Jabba's folk for once- future rebels or imperials- others than just Yularen... perhaps Dodonna, Rieekan, Ozzel or even Ackbar could be in TCW- all are possible....

16. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Here is my Naboo arch- ideas:p :

Plans for Revenge "Those who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them"

Synopsis:
    When destroying separatist outpost over Telos IV jedi masters Plo Koon and Kit Fisto gain information about separatist plans to attack peaceful world of Naboo. Nute Gunray wants his revenge against the people of Naboo and has organized massive invasion fleet to take the world that has so long been a thorn in his side. Jedi are willing to help but senate's opinion is divided -is Naboo important enough to the Republic to gain immediate help when war is raging everywhere across the Galaxy?

Returning characters: Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Nute Gunray, Mar Tuuk, Lott Dod, Padmé Amidala, Queen Neeuytnee, Captain Typho, Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Eeth Koth, Adi Gallia, Palpatine, Mas Amedda, Dooku, Jar Jar Binks, Bail Organa, Aang, Riyo Chuchi, Mon Mothma, C-3po, Shaak Ti
    New Characters: Rune Haako, Gilramos Libkath, Neimoidian admiral Gune Aath, Panaka, Sly Moore, Sio Bibble, Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, Even Piell, Ask Aak, Shayla Paige-Tarkin, Senator Geck, Senator Amura, Sate Pestage, Kinman Doriana, Oppo Rancissis, Pablo-Jill

Key Locales: Separatist Telos outpost, Coruscant, Naboo, Cato Neimoidia

Target Naboo "Your own fear is your worst enemy"

Synopsis:
    Massive separatist fleet has started it's attack and planet Naboo is under fire- While locals try to defend their own world alone- Republic has sent jedi masters Ki-Adi-Mundi and Even Piell to help them with all possible reinforcements and ships they have been able to assemble- Can two jedi and their outnumbered fleet to break through the Blockade to aid innocents on the planet below?.....

Returning characters: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Even Piell, Gune Aath, Mar Tuuk, Commander Jet, Palpatine, Neeuytnee, Panaka, Sio Bibble, General Grievous, Boss Nass, Tarpals, Lunker

New Characters: Lushros Dofine, Admiral Wurtz, Admiral Tarko, Commander Bacara, Captain Temako, Ric Olié, Commander Rick

Key Locales: Naboo, Ohma´Dun

Lost in the Woods "Never leave a friend behind!"

Young clones under command of the jedi general Ki-Adi-Mundi got separated from the main group during the battle on Naboo- they have to survive on their own and fight they way through the forests of Naboo together. During their journey they learn many lessons about war, survival in wilderness and about true friendship...

Returning Characters: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Bacara, Jet, Lunker, Tarpals, Wurtz, Temako

New Characters: Rookie-clones with only number designations (they'll gain nicknames during this journey of theirs)
    tactical droid TR-74, Clone captain Keeneye, Clone trooper Flame

Key Locales: Naboo

Save the Queen! "Fight for your beliefs only- if they surely are yours"

Synopsis:
    During the planet-wide battle -group of commandodroids led by General Grievous manage to break through the defenses of capital Theed- apparently in attempt to assassinate the Queen Neeuytnee- Can Captain Panaka and jedi master Even Piell save her before it's too late- or is there some even more sinister plot going on considering the fate of Naboo?

Returning Characters: Even Piell, Captain Panaka, Commander Rick, Neeuytnee, Grievous, Sio Bibble

New Characters: Queen's handmaidens, several Naboo officers

Key Locales Naboo (Theed)

Battle for Naboo "Where is life there is a hope- Where is hope there is a life"

Synopsis:
    In the midst of the great battle -hope is restored- heroes who saved the Naboo once have returned- Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker are on their way to help nearly destroyed Republic forces over Naboo and on the planet below. While Anakin is leading the spacebattle against cunning Admiral Aath- Obi-Wan is on his way to capture his archenemy General Grievous who managed to defeat master Piell- but Grievous has many nasty surprises for them....

Returning Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Admiral Yularen, General Grievous, R2-

17. chreff

chreff Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2010
    They should do a "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" episode. Since Boba is kind of based on "Goldie" (Clint Eastwood) and Cad Bane is definitely based on "Angel Eyes" I think they could come up with a "Tuco" type character (an Ugnaught!) and give an older Boba some back story. It'd be cool if Cad Bane has something to do with him becoming more ruthless (since Aurra Sing made him a bit more confused).

Boba and the "Tuco" character could travel to outer rim planets and turn in bounties for the cash, but then Boba bails out "Tuco" and repeats the process. This would give him some experience. Then he can ditch "Tuco" ruthlessly and then find out a Seperatist has some treasure hidden that Cad is after too.

The Clone Wars would serve much like the Civil War does in the film. Then at the end Boba could kill Cad Bane in a Mexican standoff! I assume they're going to get rid of Bane so having Boba do it would give him a solid back story to fit his reputation in the OT.

Maybe call it "The Fett, The Cad and The Ugnaught"

18. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    [face_laugh] that would be awesome (minus the Ugnaught) and I was just about to suggest the season finale be with Cad Bane's death at the hands of Quinlan Vos, but I do guess Boba killing him would make more sense. Only problem is that I'd like to see Boba kill him in full armor, which I doubt will happen due to his size problem right now.

EDIT: Its Blondie, not Goldie, you heathen.

19. Executor_of_Order66

Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2009
    Most of these ideas here seem like they are better then anything the professional writers from TCW staff have put together. [face_frustrated]

Seriously though. This ideas here deal with the clone wars, not tea and droid spas.

20. RX-27

RX-27 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2010
    Fun little Idea i had for something fresh.
    (In honor of Star wars: The old republic)
    Episode Title: Knights of the old republic 1
    Episode Brief: As the great galactic war rages on many Jedi are dieing on the front lines as the army's of the Sith Empire march on. Now a Jedi padawan who's master has died in the war must adapt to her new master and put aside their differences of they are to survive the war..
    Fortune Cookie: A friend is forever.

21. chreff

chreff Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2010
    Oops! I meant Blondie. I had the name "Goldie" stuck in my head (the evil astromech droid) for some reason.

I used Ugnaught just for the title (closest to ugly). I think a Toydarian could be a good Tuco. My intent was to have Boba be older. If he has a sudden growth spurt like Ahsoka is gonna have then he'll be able to wear the suit soon.

I love Cad Bane. I don't want him to die, but since he likely can't survive (unless maybe GL just leaves it as a loose end? Cad Bane cameo added to the Cantina scene in a Blu-ray edition maybe?) I see Boba being responsible as a good story arc. Can you imagine a bunch of super close up shots of Cad's Eyes and Boba before a standoff?

[image=http://www.activoinc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/the_good__the_bad___the_ugly_wtitle.jpg]

[image=http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/star-wars-good-bad-ugly.jpg]

22. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    That pic should really be edited to include Boba as The Good, Bane as The Bad, and Aurra as The Ugly. I wish I had photoshop skills.

23. chreff

chreff Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2010
    Yeah this cam from the Star Wars Shop. There's some art in the Blu-Ray of season 2 that has Anakin, Cad and Ahsoka using the Italian style "Good, Bad & Ugly" poster but they have "Il Buono, Il Brutto, La Bella"

[image=http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/40/4033/FSFLF00Z.jpg]

[image=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61F8wpJeFyL.jpg]

24. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    Nevermind, I'm in the process of making one. I say for my first time at this, this is coming out decent.

25. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    [image=http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1659/thegoodthebadtheuglywti.jpg]

Well, I used Paint to quickly whip this up, but since Paint's text support sucks maybe someone more capable can clean this up and add some text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.