Clone Wars The TCW episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Glymphid_Warlord, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Idea is good but name is kinda bad- "The Fett, The Cad and The Ugnaught" damn sounds lame to me....like there would be episodes named like "Corruption" or "Evil Plans"... wait a minute[face_laugh]
  2. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I hope Heroes on both sides will be good political episode[face_praying] - but i must say i really doubt it[face_tired]

if they would do good political episodes there is one idea that continues my Naboo-arch:

Trade Federation Intrigue "Your enemy's enemy is not necessarily your friend"

Following the Battle of Naboo- Trade Federation's neutrality is once again in dispute. After assassination attempt against Federation senator Lott Dod- Chancellor Palpatine orders senator to be placed - against his own will- under protection of two jedi, Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee. In hope to finally reveal Dod's own ties with the separatist two jedi are suddenly in the middle of political intrigue. Who is on whose side and how far separatist influence in the senate goes?- Is it better for the Republic to arrest Dod or protect him?- Who is really leading the Trade Federation? Questions arise but it is up to jedi to find the answers and save the Republic... or is it already too late?

Returning Characters: Luminara Unduli, Lott Dod, Barriss Offee, Palpatine, Sate Pestage, Gilramos Libkath, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Riyo Chuchi, Kin Robb, Ask Aak, Kinman Doriana, Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancissis, Pablo-Jill, Aang, Amura, Paige-Tarkin, Sly Moore, Mas Amedda

New characters: Dar Wac, Garm-Bel-Iblis, Zang Far, Gume Saam, Armand Isard, Sentepeth Findos (and some new bounty hunter character to be hired assassin:D )

Key Locales: Coruscant, Cato Neimoidia, Deko Neimoidia
  3. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Funny when i read this afterwards- heroes was good and it actually had Gume Saam in it[face_laugh] so he wouldn't be new character in this....

Ok another Luminara idea that could be prequel to Ventress-arc:

Deception On Sullust "Trust is not foolish- blind faith is"

Rumours of the planet Sullust siding with the separatists have reached the Galactic senate. Jedi master Luminara Unduli and Wilhuff Tarkin- governor of planet Eriadu- Republic world neighboring Sullust- are sent to negotiate with local government as representatives of the Republic. But are these negotiations fair play -or is this sinister trap for Governor Tarkin who bears ill feelings towards Sullustan government?

Returning characters: Luminara Unduli, Gree, Palpatine, Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi

New Characters: Wilhuff Tarkin, sullustan prime minister, Shu Mai, Cat Miin, sullustan government,sullustan security force, some clones, eriadu soldiers

Key Locales: Coruscant, Sullust
  4. ratssraw Jedi Padawan

I would love to see this story. Perhaps Boba can be in his prison cell and tell the story of what happened to him after the Battle of Geonisis and his father's death.
  5. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    For some reason I just got this image of Boba in an unkempt cell with a scraggly beard and flask telling a tale to a bunch of seated, wide-eyed separatists.
  6. koonfan Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    They should make concept art of a disheveled teen with all the stuff you said and play it completely straight. :p
  7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    How many seasons are we getting here? Four, five? I once read they were making a hundred, which sounds like four and a half to me.
  8. koonfan Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    They once stated they would make 100 episodes (indeed, around four and a half) regardless of ratings. However, it's possible that if ratings continue to be good, they might continue past 100.
  9. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    I hope so. I feel they can and have so much to tell about what happened during this period in time.
  10. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I would love to see continuation to that Bonteri-storyline it was hinted Lux will return... but anyway here is one idea:

Call for Aid "Your compassion is a strength but it may be used to serve your enemy"

Synopsis: Padmé receives a message from her friend she thought would be long dead- Mina Bonteri- in her message Mina tells how she faked her death and escaped from Dooku. She wants to meet Padmé on Raxus Prime where she lives in exile and promises to give her inside information about CIS. Padmé asks jedi to help her and jedi council dispatches jedi knight Serra Keto and padawan Ahsoka to join her in her secret rendezvous on the junkyardworld near the separatist capital.

Returning characters: Padmé Amidala, Ahsoka Tano, Nute Gunray, Dooku, Rune Haako, Lux Bonteri, Gilramos Libkath, Teckla Minnau, Gregar Typho, Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Chata Hyoki, Shahan Alama, Palpatine, Mas Amedda

New Characters: Serra Keto, Daanon Yell(human bounty hunter), Jamen Skirata (human bounty hunter with mandoheritage), Kark'dek Kek (huk bounty hunter), Dormé

Key Locales: Coruscant, Raxus, Raxus Prime

This idea is so complicated i think i have to reveal more:
    Mina would be really dead but holo would be faked and it would be trap for Amidala once again by Nute of course- bh:s would ambush them and well naturally fail- this could be final "Padme in danger"-episode..... Character of Serra Keto would be nice to see- she could be character Ahsoka won't get along with- they are quite similar- even green dual sabers and Serra is mightily annoying in ROTS-game.... also the way Ahsoka and Padme are so close friends would be fun to have one complete outsider between them.... Anakin would be elsewhere and Padme would specifically ask him and Ahsoka- instead council would put Serra with her and Ahsoka.....
    Typho would finally defend Padme and Raxus Prime would be fun to see...... Ahsoka would be disappointed not seeing the Lux again and Padme would reveal her marriage with Anakin in their conversation later on- Padmé saw Ahsoka and Lux getting along well so she could think Ahsoka would understand but she would be shocked and confused of their lies so would create new tension between those 3
  11. Koonster Jedi Knight

star 2
    wait a minute, isn't Libkath dead?
  12. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    So was Gardulla[face_whistling] Libkath is one of the greatest messes along with Eeth Koth who was resurrected and who's identity is messed up with Agen Kolar- he supposedly was in AOTC and then he was not and was again and so on- his identity is messed up with Lott Dod and Rune Haako...... i previously used him in my "episode-ideas" and i want to see him in TCW because that would clear up Leland Chee's error that neimoidian in AOTC is Haako- since Leland is keeper of the eu-continuity only way to steamroll over his canon is TCW[face_laugh] - Libkath wouldn't be important in this but since Boba Fett: Hunted is just EU i don't care about it's dates that much- it can happen afterwards as well if that Libkath just have to be the same.....
  13. TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    "The future lies in small places"

Synopsis: The Separatists are up to something on the planet Sulon, but our heroes can't track it down without the codes expertise of the jedi Jerec.

Returning characters: Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jocasta Nu

New Characters: Morgan Katarn, Patricia Katarn, Kyle Katarn, Qu Rahn, Jerec, Weegee,
    Key Locales: Coruscant, Sulon

Main Writers: Justin Chin, Katie Lucas

Summary: The Separatists have received intel that the republic are building some sort of weapon on Sulon, they therefore send an army to the planet. Seeing no way in to the supposed republic compound, they decided to blow it up. The place just happens to be in the irrogation channels, and if the bomb blows the area will be flooded and several will be out of water. The Katarn homestead happens to be situated here. The droid army then retreats from the area after receaving news that republic warships are arriving. The bomb has a cloaking device and since the droids have already left, our heroes have little to go on.

Anakin and Ahsoka along with Qu Rahn helps the farmers evacuate the area. Amongst the famers are Morgan and Patricia Katarn with the newborn Kyle.
    To find the bomb they contact the temple who sends Obi-Wan and Jerec to decipher the separatists codes in a recently taken separatist outpost.

So there you have it :)

I thought it would be a good place for Qu Rahn and Morgans friendship to start by knowing that the baby Kyle had force potential. Jerec i just threw in for the fun of it :)
  14. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    no anakin in returning characters- you forget i suppose[face_peace]
    seeing Kyle would be unexpected but fun- Jerec.... well there was one Jerec in the series already[face_laugh] but he could be a jedi at the time... this would continue sullust- storyline Ventress arc showed- sullust would join the CIS as my "Deception on Sullust showed":p - Ventress' failure would lead to cis-loss in the system and Republic would establish base on Sulon- working continuity for Sullust...
  15. Koonster Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good point :oops:

While I'm here... I guess I could throw out a new Secrets Revealed style guide...

Episode Title: Seperation

Morale: "Never stand and watch if a friend is in need"

News Reel: Treachery! During a skirmish with smugglers off the Hydian Way, the planet of Mooga declares itself separate from the Republic. Jumping to gain the allegiance of the bread basket planet, the Seperatists and Republic send ambassadors to win the natives over...

Synopsis: Anakin Skywalker jumps out of hyperspace in his starfighter, entering the wreckage of the hyperspace battle. He lands in a wrecked Dreadnaught, where he is confronted by a Neimoidian officer. Anakin quickly takes him down after the officer hints at a base near Mooga. Plo Koon than enters the ship, scolding Skywalker, which Dooku records on hologram. Padme Amidala lands on Mooga, but is brought into custody, do to her murdering of a Moogan smuggler on Mandalore. Seperatist leader Count Dooku than arrives with Lott Dodd, who begin to win over Khophe Achmou, who believes Padme, along with the Jedi, all criminals. Koon than arrives with Anakin and Commander Stone to bail out Padme, but are attacked by droids. During the heat of the battle, an attack group arrives with Tan Divo and detective Nal Gunat'or, who puts a warrant out for Anakin Skywalker for murdering the Neimoidian officer. Divo than finds out that Gunat'or had found that out via Dooku's footage, and arrests him. Dooku than joins in battle with Plo Koon, ending a draw. The dwindling republic forces are forced to retreat, though Padme is rescued, Anakin is (regrettably) found innocent and Gunat'or is imprisoned. Mooga decides nonetheless to join with the seperatists, much to Chancellor Palpatine's spoken dismay.

Returning Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ponds, Plo Koon, Dooku, Padme, Lott Dodd, Palpatine, Tan Divo.

New Characters: Jorre Malmedd (Neimoidian officer), Nal Guna'tor, Kophe Achmou.

Key Locales: Mooga, Coruscant.

Just a little scrap I thought of. Trying to spice up the whole "political episode" idea.
  16. Darth_Calgmoth Force Ghost

star 2
    Mooga is supposed to be controlled by the Commerce Guild. So the presence of Gossams - especially Shu Mai! - would make much more sense then those of Lott Dod and other Neimoidians. Besides that, this is an interesting idea.
    SeparatistFan likes this.
  17. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I want to see Mooga too- only decent thing Corruption brought us along with new humanmodels (which are never used again since most people in galaxy are suddenly weequays:oops: ) I would imagine Mooga to be a temperate world with architecture based on pyramidic (naturally:p ) and tetraedric structures with huge fields for tea-production- kinda like these Japanese Green Tea Field
    with a lot of droids and gotal workers with majestetic Moogans being their masters and ordering them around.... well it can also be completely different if we see it.....
  18. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    Episode - Unentitled (Can't think of one. lol)
    Plot Summary - When a Separatist ship crashes on the planet of Dagobah, and it's only survivors, Viceroy Gunray and General Grievous must try to set aside their hatred towards one another and work together if they are to survive the planet's inhospitable conditions and reach a deserted Separatist Outpost.

Episode - Homecoming
    Plot Summary - General Grievous must return to his home planet of Kalee to drive off a Huk attack and reflects back to his fighting alongside Ronderu lig Kummar.
  19. Executor_of_Order66 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Would it maybe be a good idea to end the story of Anakin and Ashoka in the clone wars at around 100 episodes and then go back and tell various other stories of other jedi in the clone wars. Therefore we can see what happens to Ashoka without that storyline being dragged on too long and still get to experience other tales.
  20. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    I would like to see an episode near the end of the series where it reflects upon the destruction of all the worlds effected by the war. At least this way, we'll understand the decayed and gritty look of the OT.
  21. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Episode Title: Freedom

Anakin goes to the Jedi Council with a request: let him go back to Tatooine and try to free the slaves. The Jedi Council says no because of their trade relationship with Jabba, so Anakin sneaks onto a cargo ship or a civilian ship to go alone(or with Ahsoka) When he arrives on Tatooine he goes to the first place he thinks of: Watto's junk shop. Watto is gone, however, and a new owner operates the shop now. He goes back to his old house, and finds new inhabitants there, and all of his friends gone. Anakin gets angry, but can do nothing. He tries to convince the people to revolt against their masters, but they really prefer slavery to not having anything. Their slave masters feed them well, pay them, and some of them even have children. Anakin leaves the planet, disgraced and disappointed in himself, but the lesson he should've learned, he didn't. That is that he's not all powerful, and you can't change people's mind, or the state of the galaxy alone.

Yeah, kind of a short episode that's incredibly sad and sort of pointless, but it would be nice in the way that it fulfills Anakin's wish as of TPM.
  22. luvlucas-com Jedi Knight

star 1
    i was going to put this in the alter of mortis thread then relised your not suposed to discuss the next episode.

i work night shifts so after watching the episode i had all night to wonder how they would wrap up this story.

so my fanboy mind came up with the following

as mortis starts to come apart afew drop ships turn up with yoda,mace and other masters.they all board and take off anakin and ashoka return to coruscant one for ashoka to get medicaly checked out and 2 so anakin can warn palpatine and the rest of the council about son.

a ship with obi,yoda,mace and the dying father are just about to depart when yoda through the force detects the where abouts of son.

a short hyperspace jump later there above the planet dagobah they shoot down sons ship and head to the surface,son runs into a cave {the cave} obi wan,yoda and mace try to fight the son they are losing then the father appears and uses the last of his power to contain the son in the cave.the father dies yoda obi and mace decide that this event will not go on record so that the sith cant find the cave and yoda deletes dagobah from the yedi archives.
    this would explain why the cave is a domain of evil and why when you look at it now luke can have the whole fighting vader scene a scene which is the only in all the star wars films that is like what we have saw on mortis
    another idea.
    filoni said in a interview that we would get a good pay off for the political episodes about the republic nearly going bankrupt i think this pay off could be a death star episode we know it must be under construction and using the war is agreat way to get money syphoned off to fund the construction
  23. grungebunny Force Ghost

star 1
    Don't we already know that? Wookiepedia says:
    Naboo's monarchy died out.
    They started electing life time leaders with an eye to finding a worthy dynasty.
    Amidala imposed term limits and rejected the offer to start a new Royal House.

I'll have to look at what it cites.

In Episode 2 the intention was clear, to show Padme as the noble leader who didn't desire power compared to Palpatine's epic power grab.
  24. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    Episode: Infestation
    Plot Summary: Republic Clone Commandoes of Delta Squad must destroy a Separatist droid factory on the planet of Colla IV from mass producing the dreaded Scorpenek Annihilator Droid.
  25. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Mysteries of the Sith "Some secrets are best left undisturbed"

Synopsis: Behind the back of his master Count Dooku has started a secret achaeological project on Sith-world of Korriban in attempt to discover the lost sithholocron rumoured to contain greatest teachings of ancient sith lords. Unbeknownst to Dooku, Darth Sidious has learned about this and secretly hires bounty hunter Cad Bane to steal the holocron for him before it ends up to Dooku's hands.

Returning characters: Cad Bane, Dooku, Palpatine, TODO-360

New Characters: Wellan Trewo (Human scientist from Serenno), Kansom Keef(human Scientist), Allye Tuuk(female Neimoidian scientist), Seeson Tak (Devaronian scientist), Jax Teson(Human sep-officer) ,Darth Bane (holocron), Darth Revan (holocron), Darth Ruin (Holocron)
    Key Locales: Korriban, Serenno, Coruscant

Temptation of the Dark Side "Curiosity can be your undoing"

Synopsis: Chancellor Palpatine has received information that suggests Cad Bane -one of the Galaxy's most dangerous bounty hunters is on the planet Ralltiir. Anakin Skywalker is sent to find and arrest him before he can sell his information to the separatist agents he is about to meet there. Secret Bane has -proves surprisingly to be ancient holocron of the Sith. Can Anakin resist the temptation of opening the holocron containing ancient secrets of the Force- could it be that jedi haven't after all taught everything about the real nature of the Force.......

Returning characters: Anakin Skywalker, Cad Bane, Wulff Yularen, Palpatine, TODO-360, Rex, Darth Ruin, Darth Bane, Darth Revan, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi

Key locales: Ralltiir, Coruscant
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.