main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Temple old Shadows. (280 years after NJO/humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Dec 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Title: The Temple old Shadows
    Author(s): PatttyB0123
    Timeframe: NJO
    Characters: Aura, Obi-HacoR,Saber,Rujas,Angel.
    Genre: Humor.
    Keywords:
    Summary: A padawan and a master made a deadly discovery in the old temple for them and some other Jedi.
    Notes: 280 years after the Return of the Jedi.

Aura tossed her light saber on her bed. She sat on the bed and smoothed out the sheets. Smiling, she recalled the way her master used to tease her about being so neat.

"Always perfect my young Padawan, aren?t you?" He would say.

Yet her master was always the opposite. Never quite like everyone else, her master never tried to please the Council. Never tried to be perfect however, in her apprentice?s eyes, he was perfect.

"I still have too much to learn, if I could be like him, learn to be more relaxed.
    I just can?t do this!" she screamed aloud.

"Can?t do what, my young Padawan?" her master?s voice startling his apprentice.

"Master?" Aura slowly turned to face her master. He stood tall with his head high, arms crossed, and feet apart.

"Is it really you?"

Rujas Onman rolled up his eye "Yes, Aura."

"Are you here to lecture me?" The pleading in his Padawan?s voice was apparent.

"In a way." The Knight crossed the room and stood before his apprentice. "I?m here to tell you that you should stop feeling sorry about yoursef."

"Why?"

"Padawan."

Immediately she shielded her mind.

"It is my job as your master to guide you through the right path. Now stop those sad thoughts."

Aura nodded in shame. How could she think a petty thing like shielding could stop him from reading her mind?

"I can?t control some of my fears."

"I know you will trust your instincts on this issue, my young apprentice." He sighed.

"Now I need you to have some meditation."

"Oh yeah, master."

He raised his eyeballs as a suspicious signal. He knew that she could pretend doing some meditation, while her mind was some place else.

"Come to my office." With that, her master left her room, leaving Aura mumbling in her native language.

"I heard that," her master said from the other room

She walked over to where her Master sat on the floor. She sat down facing him and closed her eyes.

"Open your self to the Force, Padawan. Stretch out to the living Force."

Aura opened her mind to the Force. It was so alive with so many beings, but there was something out there, something dark.

"Master."

"Yes."

"What happened with the Temple?"

"Focus, padawan."

"I can feel their suffering, they lived there."

"Please, those incidents happened 200 years ago."

"What could not have saved them?"

"I do not know."

Aura opened her eyes to find her Master studying her. She met his eyes and said,

"Can I go there?"

He nodded negatively.

"Clear you mind Aura let the Force flow through you."

"Yes Master," she murmured. She cleared her mind as best she could.

Minutes later when Aura started restlessly rubbing her feet against the floor, the knight decided that her padawan had enough meditation.

"You can go to?," but before he could finish talking his padawan had vanished as if she was a magic girl.

"When she is going to stop using the Force to leave right away."

Slowly the Knight stood up from the floor. He could feel that something was not quite right.

Spaceship

The Coruscant sunlight was slipping between the buildings and spires and was gently touching the crystal windows. The space ship flashed brightly as it moved between the towers within the constant moving traffic of Coruscant. Obi-HacoR smiled, observing the shadows of his space ship playing with the building forms. Sometimes he could see a big shadow reflecting on one of the windows and sometimes he could see a tiny reflection.

The master stretched his arms above his head and yawned lazily. He then leaned back against the chair. He could feel a distur

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Very Nice Padawan...

Bows and Kneels.

I like this story very much, I cant wait to read more. Very Good! :D

3. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thank you master [face_blush]

No, bows and Kneels, Master.

*she bows and kneels* "Is my first reply." Thank you. :)

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  5. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Good job Pattty. This is a great story so far. Keep up the good work.

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thank you Cypher18 for your nice reply. [face_blush]

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Sabers always been stubborn hasn't he? good job patty :)

8. SilentNightpy

SilentNightpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2003
    Falcon Saber? Is he? 8-}
    Thank you Falcon :D

More today.

9. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    "Should I leave?" Obi-HacoR asked laughing. "Master Saber, I knew that you wanted to see me. I got your hologram message, but I need to talk first with master Angel."

Master Saber nodded negatively.

Then Angel walked towards Obi-HacoR and kissed his mouth very tenderly. The master was so happy to be seeing her that he just kissed her back.

"Oh! Obi-HacoR don?t ever leave me again without telling me."

Then Obi-HacoR hesitated for a second and then looked at her with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"I was so worried." She added.

Obi-HacoR nodded. "I know." Then he kissed her back gently.

"Master," Saber groaned. "Remember I am still here when you guys finish your smooching business. The new generations do not have any respect for the old masters. If you were born in the days of the old Temple. You would know what respect meant."

Obi-HacoR bowed to Master Saber. "Master Saber," he kneeled but the master gently lifted him up.

"This is not the time for protocols. I need to see you in my private quarters."

"Master Saber you need to sleep." Angel interrupted.

Master looked at her "My former nice padawan, I love that way you care for me, but I need to have a private talk with master Obi-HacoR."

She nodded. Then she tossed a kiss in the air towards Obi-HacoR and left the room.

Old Temple

Aura was walking to the old temple. She never had been there. Her master had prohibited her to visit the area, because she could pick up the still dark energy that was left there by the chosen one. She stopped at the front of the building. She could feel her heart beat rising. She was nervous, but she needed to go inside and explore the building. Then she entered the old Temple.

tbc
    Sorry for the short post.

10. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    More soon please. This is turning out to be great.

11. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    good post

more soon

12. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Cypher18 Thank you. Yes there is more by tomorrow night.

Falcon Thank you. :D

13. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Temple

Saber was not happy after having a long talk with Obi-HacoR. Master Obi-HacoR did not believe that there was another threat against the temple. The last Sith had died by Anakin?s hands. Still the master felt a disturbance in the Force. Suddenly, he felt Aura?s feelings of worry. "Oh not again," thought Saber.

She was Rujas?s padawan. She was a little troublemaker as the master was; but the master and the apprentice acted with more sense. Rujas was a good master and always had a good sense of humor. He remembered that day that Rujas was chasing the padawan through the temple until Aura bumped into Master, Angel. The Master scolded both Jed and since then the chasing business ended.

Saber put on his cloak and left the temple. He knew that Aura was going to the old Temple. She was broadcasting her thoughts and he heard them.

Rujas was preparing some tea when he felt Aura?s thoughts. "Don go there padawan" Then silence met him. Rapidly he left the room and walked to the city.

"Where are you going? Obi-HacoR smiled.

"To get my stubborn padawan."

Rujas closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath. He needed to find his padawan. She had disobeyed him about going to the old temple. He was worried, but he would not let his emotions guide him.

"You should at least wait another few days before rushing off", said Obi-HacoR behind him. "You're barely able to relax."

"I have to find her, Obi-HacoR", replied the master "Force knows what she was probably thinking going to the old Temple."

"Rujas...I know you don't want to hear this right now, but, Aura must be having a good time. .."

"NO" Obi-HacoR shouted the Master, turning to face his friend. "I won't even consider that possibility! I know she should not go there. I can feel something wrong."

"Well then...I'm going with you", replied Obi-HacoR. "I don't really believe that she is in trouble."

Old Temple

Aura was inside the temple exploring the empties halls. The air was cold. She shivered even though she was wearing her cozy clothes. Suddenly, a hand touched her right shoulder. Aura slowly turned back. Then she exclaimed.

"Master Saber!"

"Yes, it is me, padawan Aura."

She bowed and kneeled.

"You do not need that with me."

She blushed and stood up.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"I was? well, I.." However, she could not finish her sentence. A cloaked person emerged from the darkness of the hall. They could not see his face. The person was wearing dark clothes and his face was covered with a hood.

"Who are you?" Aura asked.

The cloaked person drooped down the hood revealing an old man.

Then Aura noticed that the man looked tired. The man?s eyes were laced with streaks of red, and he looked angry. Nevertheless, he smiled at her and the smile was perverse; there was genuine bitterness in it, and for a moment Aura shivered with fear.

"Stay back." Said Saber moving in front of her.

The dark man seemed to relax. Rapidly the man jumped back at the padawan, grabbing her. Saber strode over the dark man and kicked him. The man moaned with pain, but jumped at Saber grabbing him, and yanked his head back sharply.

"Stop that" Aura screamed.

Master Saber bit his lips refusing to give the dark man the satisfaction of knowing that he had caused him any discomfort.

"I was waiting for you," said the dark man.

"Let him go, mister dark man. Other wise I will show you?"

"Stop that, Jedi". The man barked.

Saber remained silent.

Then the padawan spoke once more "Okay, you asked for trouble old man"

"No, Aura be quiet, please."

The dark man released Saber and started walking towards her. Aura backed off not knowing what to do.

Saber looked down at the floor, and started laughing.

"Are we playing a game called I should grab the master or the padawan?"

The dark man shook his head frantically and went back to get the master.

Then Saber stopped laughing.

tbc

14. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  15. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    :( Up last time. Next updated will be after 9PM board time.

16. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Finally, the two masters had arrived at the old Temple.

"She's in there, Obi-HacoR, I can feel her", said Rujas as the two masters kept to the shadows a path across from the old temple "I can feel my padawan?s distress."

"I don't think so that you can," said Obi-HacoR, shaking his head. "She might shielded. Well, you know girls. How can you sense her?" Obi-HacoR giggled.

"Remember she is my padawan." The master groaned.

"I am sorry Rujas."

"You are welcome, Master Obi-HacoR."

"We'll wait until dark, and then we'll move in", said Obi-HacoR, pulling his cloak around him more tightly as he sat down to wait for the coming evening.

"No, I need to get Aura back right now," Rujas barked.

"She is not in danger. Let her have some fun inside."

"No, I am going."

"Shsss calm down, Master Rujas, if she hears us she can run away." Obi-HacoR reached out and placed a concerned hand on Rujas?s shoulder.

Nodding Obi-HacoR?s agreement, Rujas join Obi-HacoR on the ground, each man sinking into his own private meditations in order to pass the time.

While the two-masters were meditating outside the building, the old man was going nuts with the two Jedi. The dark man had run out of patience with both of them.

The dark man was dragging master Saber through several darkened halls after he warned the padawan that if she tries to bite or kick him one more time he would kill Master Saber. The dark man was still feeling sore in his knee from the last kick from the padawan and his left arm was showing the marks of several teeth. He still was hearing the Master?s voice telling her to stop the vicious attack.

The Jedi could barely see anything at all; inwardly they marveled at the man's surety of step. Then they came to the cell area. Jedi Order had built the cells to kept Jedi that went against the Order. The cells never had been occupied. The dark man opened one cell, pushing his prisoners inside. The Jedi stumbled, fell to their knees, but they made no outcry. The man was ready to close the door when the padawan decided to talk.

"I need to use the fresher," Aura groaned.

"What?"

"I said, I need gooo."

"You are not going any where."

The padawan gritted her teeth. "I can't hold it any longer."

"I just need to go." Then she started sobbing."

Saber grabbed his ears. Ruja?s padawan was the most crying padawan he had ever heard. The old master did not know if hearing hard metal rock music was sweeter than hearing Aura?s cries.

"I need to goo Buaa!!!!"

"Please let her go, I beg you."

If the master was begging that would mean that the cry was going to turn ugly.

The dark man came towards Aura, hauled her up. "Remember, don't do anything foolish, because then I'll be forced to kill the master."

"No" Aura sobbed.

The padawan watched for a couple seconds. She did not see any fresher "Then where can I go, sir?"

"There." The man pointed to a red door.

Aura walked to the red door still sobbing, living the man mumbling incoherent words.

Several minutes passed and the dark man was getting restless. Aura was killing time. She could feel two-master?s signatures not too far from the building. Still she could no see who the masters were.

"Are you done?" The man shouted from the other room.

"Yes" Aura went back looking down at the floor.

"Enter there." The man pointed to a cell.

Aura did not move.

The dark man did not say anything while approaching the padawan.

"Well, I am not going inside there." The padawan shot a murderous look at the man. Then the padawan crossed her hands in front of her body.

"Now what?" said the dark man pulling his hair up.

"I said I am not going in there."

Suddenly the dark man sent a current of power, of pain, through the girl's body and mind.

Aura bit her lip on a scream. She was drowning in the dark Force. Something was pressing her spirit, crushing her, collapsing her self to a point, to nothing.

The padawan closed her eyes struggling for breath.

Suddenly Rujas s

17. lili-Skywalker

lili-Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2003
    Nice story. You made the story so funny.

18. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thank you for your reply. :_| Yes, other people left my story. :( Still I will stay in the lightside.

19. lili-Skywalker

lili-Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.