main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Terrible Reign of Lord Skywalker/Queen Leia. H/L/V.....AU......COMPLETED ON MAY 28, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shloz

Shloz Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2001
    Nice ending, Great One.

Don't let some posters get you down. This was a fine fic - the plot and concept were very well done, even if the writing needs a little work. You don't want to do blow-by-blow saber fights? So what? It's your story. I personally like a style that lets me use my imagination more.

I'll hop over to the sequel now, I think...

Keep up the work - you can only improve through practice!

2. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    I think that was well done for a first story. My first fic wasn't anywhere near as good as that. Neither was my 21st fic for that matter - which is why I never posted them.

But this is a fic that deserved to be posted! :) I, for one, would love to see more from you.

I enjoyed the story. I would have posted more often telling you so, GreatOne, but you posted so often, I didn't get the chance. Don't get me wrong, as anyone will tell you: posting often keeps readers happy.

I like how the Dark Side influenced Leia's behavior towards Han and then how their love turned that around. And Dark Luke was scary.
    I would really like to see what happens to him. Did I hear that you are going to be posting a sequel? :)

J_Girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.