The terror strikes home. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 2.

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Sure thing. My bag is over there. Can you have someone pick it up and put it on the transport? I don't think I'll be able to return here afterwards."
  2. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: (check your PM box for the contents of the data pad) "I will take care of that sir, now, if you would like to begin..." he says as he steps away from the door. He then draws his blaster.
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teresk takes off, bumping the security officer as he passes, and darts to the buildings exit.
  4. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: Red blasts fly by you as you dash down the hall, you hear him shouting into his comlink for reinforcements. As you exit the building, a police crusier breaks for the trafic pattern, sirens whailing and lights flashing.
  5. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teresk runs down the street, looking for a taxi of some kind to get away in.
  6. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Again, no colors, and another combined post.

Tharan: Tharan thought for a second, but he could see it. The Jedi arrogance, believing themselves better than everyone else, just because they could wield this 'Force'.
    ?Much as it may sound harsh he doesn?t sound to me like the kind of person worth crying over.?

Sunn: She is silent for a long while, lost in thought. "Well, you may be right about that. I feel less sadness over his death than I feel over him leaving us."

Tharan: Tharan smiled, hoping that he was finally out of the difficult emotional terrain for the moment. ?Perhaps, however, it is time we focus on our mission. What do you know of these terrorist activates??

Sunn: "Bloody stupid of them to make so many attacks so close to one another. They are bound to have left some clues."

Tharan: ?I haven't been paying real close attention to the News lately, what Do we know right now, maybe going over the basics can help us figure out some of the clues later.?

Sunn: "There have been dozens of attacks in the past few months, some as simple as someone with a blaster shooting people in a crowded square, others as complicated as crashing a ship into a government building."

Tharan: ?Located only on Chandrillia? Or is it less planetary and more localized to a sector??

Sunn: "There have been attacks all over the Republic, some out as far as the rim. There is something in common with them all though. All the bodies of the attackers hade a tattoo on them. The same tattoo in the same place." She pulls out a flimplast sheet of a tattoo, an eye in the center of a hexagram.

Tharan: Tharan looks at it for a moment, as if studying it . Finally he hands it back to her saying, ?I've never seen it before. Does it have any connections with known terrorist organizations? Any similarities in design or placement??

Sunn: "No, its like nothing we have ever seen before. There is no reference to it in the archives. Even our street contacts had no information."

Tharan: SO we've got an Unknown organization, making seemingly random terror attacks, with no noticeable objective. Anything I?m missing??

Sunn: "One thing that I found out, but everyone else seems to think nothing of. Every attack has been made on a world whose senator disagreed with the trade federation's blockade of Naboo."

Tharan: ?Could it have a Trade Federation connection? I wouldn't put it past those slime balls to try something this low, but I wouldn't expect them to try something this bold.?

Sunn: "They deny any involvement with it. Though I doubt they would discourage...? she stops in mid-sentence.

Tharan: Tharan looks quickly around (Spot 14 + 1 = 15) for anyone that may be taking too much of an interest in their conversation.

Sunn: You don?t notice anyone looking at you, but you follow Larun's gaze, you notice the same tattoo on the leg of a woman four rows up, in the seat next to the isle.

Tharan: ?Please tell me that that is NOT the place where it was found on the others.....? Tharan says, dread beginning to enter his voice.

Sunn: "Same tattoo, same place. That can only mean one of two things."

Tharan: ?This ship is gonna blow, or........?

Sunn: "They are here to stop us. We aren?t the only group traveling to Chandrillia. There is another transport carrying another investigator. He is supposed to meet us there. I doubt he knows what to look for."

Tharan: ?This can't be good. You say they've used bombs before? When is that other transport due for departure??

Sunn: "Soon, but until we exit hyperspace, we can?t send a message. Let?s just worry about getting us out of this alive right now."

Tharan: ?Ok, I'll try and gather the other members of the group quick, somewhere discreet. You see if you can figure out what her plan might be. Do you think they have accurate enough intelligence to know exactly who we are and what we look like??

Sunn: "Unless they have an insider, I doubt it. Don't bother getting the others, we can hand
  7. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    CX-45 (the droid) is know under my control :) and I am currently in the cargo bay.

I don't believe this, a droid as great as me stuck with common cargo. How could the people that are suppose to be on my team allow this to happen. There must be some mistake, obviously they weren't informed that this was happening. I'm sure they require my services right now and simply can't find me.

CX-45 goes out of the cargo bay and towards the area he believes the members of his group should be at unless he is stopped along the way.
  8. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Protoss: As the door opens, the Wookie cargo master stands in your way arms crossed. (And just where do you think you are going droid?)
  9. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    As you can see I am not cargo and thus I shouldn't be in the cargo bay. I will go up front where I belong if you would move.
  10. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Protoss: The Wookie lets out a deep belly laugh, ("Is your owner on board? Or are you being transfered?")
  11. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    This is over aim, the droid makes his escape!

MyLifeForAuir72: I am a free droid and I believe I would serve more use up front rather then in this cargo bay.

ProgramX10: ("My job is to see that the cargo is not disturbed. If you leave, I will not let you back in.")

MyLifeForAuir72: Thats fine because I am not cargo and I do not have any onboard. Now move over so I can pass.

ProgramX10: The Wookie is taken aback by your agressive words, he moves to the side and allows you to pass.

MyLifeForAuir72: The droid goes by and goes towards the area he believes the passengers are at
  12. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry for the delay of game.

Teresk makes for the speeder, waving his hand so the driver will see him. Teresk is not weaving, trying to give his persuer a straight shot at his back.
    "Taxi! Hey taxi! Help!"
  13. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: The cabbie glances at you, gunns the motor and waves you to hurry. The police cruser continues bearing down on you, fireing like a drunken Wookie in the dark. The crowd scatters, leaving you a clear path to the cab.
  14. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: how would I go about joining this?
  15. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teresk hops into the cab, and while standing, takes a shot at the police cruiser. I don't care if I miss or not, but tell me if you want an attack roll. Teresk crouches behind the back seat and turns to the driver. "Drive, man, drive. Get us out of here... ANYWHERE!"
  16. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: Nah, no roll needed, wouldn't really do anything any way. The cabbie, without saying a word, cuts his repulsers, plunging into the deapth of the city. After free falling for nearly 30 stories, he slams full power to the thrusters.
  17. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teresk looks back to see if they lost them.
  18. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: Intersting choice of icon...
    You here the sirens fade away in the distance. You aslo see a large public comunications screen with your face on it, wanted for vairous things, including forgery, and some of the more unsavory things your job requires you to do. If the driver sees this he ignores it. "So, where to?"
  19. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Um, I haven't really thought this out, y'know? I have no place to go! They know where I live, and they know where I work... um... take me to the lower levels... There's a cantina where I might be able to get some help." Teresk gives the Cabbie directions that should take them past security hotspots, but will lead to the Cantina in which he had his prior business with the Rodian.
  20. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moron: After dodging a few patrols, and seeing a few more giant immages of your face, you pull up outside the cantina. "That will be thirty credits"
  21. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "I'll pay ya later." Teresk jumps out of the cab and runs into the Cantina, looking for a place to hide.
  22. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

star 3
    We need to keep the story going on here, I can't get on Aim that often but I can post on the boards all the time. I am just on my comp at strange times alot, like midnight, and you guys probably arent online.
  23. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Protoss: Tharan told me that he would finish editing the last combine soon, after that we will continue on the PbP.

Moron: The cabbie scowles at you as you run off. As you enter the cantina, you are assaulted by usual smells, the cigarra smoke is thick, as usual. "What did you do Catch? Looks like you were a little careless this time." The bartender says.
  24. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, sorry about the delay, first i had Christmas Vacation, then i forgot about it, then i had finals, anyway, i'm almost done, but there's alot of stuff here, especily scince I'm puting in the co,ors and all that, in addtion to checking Grammer, spelling, and editing for consistancy.

I MAY be done tonight, if not, keep yelling at me Div, then i'll get it done faster.
  25. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Teresk runs up to the bar, keeping his head low, and checking over his shoulder. He speaks in a low voice. "Yeah, looks like I'm in it pretty deep. You got a place I can hide? Maybe a back room, or a large closet or something?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.