The terror strikes home. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 2.

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    CX-45: ?I am a free droid and I believe I would serve more use up front rather then in this cargo bay.?
    GM: ("My job is to see that the cargo is not disturbed. If you leave, I will not let you back in.")
    CX-45: ?That?s fine because I am not cargo and I do not have any onboard. Now move over so I can pass.?
    GM: The Wookiee is taken aback by your aggressive words; he moves to the side and allows you to pass.
    CX-45: The droid goes by and goes towards the area he believes the passengers are at.
    GM: You see Sarin Claas, sitting alone in one corner.
    CX-45: Do I also see Tharan?
    GM: No, not yet
    CX-45: I approach Sarin, "Hello again, for some reason I was locked in the cargo bay. Now that I am out is there anything you need me to do?"
    GM: Sarin is startled, "What, oh, it's you. Wait, you were locked in the cargo bay?"
    CX-45: "Yes, don't know why they put me in there, and then the Wookiee almost wouldn't let me out. The nerve!?
    GM: "You know the Republic, trying to save a credit any way they can."
    CX-45: "Most annoying, I am a skilled druid, not cargo. Where is Tharan at? He should be up here somewhere, right?"
    GM: "I haven't seen him; he got first class with Officer Sunn."
    CX-45: "Well if you do not require my services I shall proceed to first class and see if he needs anything"
    GM: "Well, I was just thinking, perhaps you could round up all the members of the team. I think we need to compare notes."
    CX-45: "I shall find them and return." the Droid says, and then attempts to locate the others, looking in first class and passenger class for them.
    GM: In first class you see nothing but you find where their seats were. In passenger class, you find Arvil, drunk and semi-conscious. He doesn?t seem to notice you.
    CX-45: CX-45 Places his hand on the squib's shoulder and says,[/color=blue] ?Arvil, Sarin has requested you up front, come with me.?
    GM: ?Whatssss thish, are we gonna drink shome more??
    CX-45: Do I notice any drinks around Arvil and, if so, how many?
    GM: There are many empty glasses..
    CX-45: Are any of them full?
    GM: No.
    CX-45: ?This is most unacceptable, stand yourself up and come with me.: Sarin can deal with him. Thinks CX-45 to himself.
    GM: Arvil tries to stand but stumbles around a bit and falls over. "I sheem to be havinng a bit of a problem." Arvil slurs.
    CX-45: CX-45, now rather annoyed, grabs Arvil with a strong grip and makes him move towards where Sarin is.
    GM: As you walk back to the coach area of the transport Arvil asks, "Why shoo forcefulll?"
    CX-45: "If you don't like it then don't get yourself so messed up next time." CX-45 says as he continues to force Arvil forward.
    GM: You finally arrive with your drunken handbag, who promptly says, "Thhankk you my gooood droidsh."
    CX-45: "It appears Arvil has intoxicated himself and I cannot located Sunn or Tharan" CX-45 Reports to Sarin , after dropping the drunk squib.
    GM: Sarin takes one look at the plastered squib and says, "Oh boy."
    CX-45: "Shall I continue to search the ship for the others? They didn't appear to be in first class or in here." CX-45 asks, in his chirping droid voice.
    GM: "Why don't you ask around and see it you can find Tharan and Larun?" Sarin s
  2. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    CX-45: "Most annoying, I am a skilled druid..." That is D&D, not Star Wars.
  3. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    En route to Chandrillia: Larun walks to a near by door and, after taking the terrorists pass card, slips deeper into the ship.
  4. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    OOC: i thought i had caught all of those, my mistake. There we alot of them in thewre where osmething, maybe it was my spell checker, automaticly changed Droid to Druid.

    Well, i tried, and I think i got most of the inconsisitancies out. Sorry about that.
  5. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    CX-45 goes back to where Sarin was at and approaches him "I have located the others but before I report anything, do you have a datapad on you?"
  6. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    CX-45: "Yes, I do, but why didn't you bring them with you?" If you look around, you notice that Arvil is no where to be seen.
  7. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Can Moron get an update on his story?
  8. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Moron: Sorry, I missed your last post. "Now Catch, you know I don't 'aid and abed' criminals, but if you hide in the fresher, I woln't tell any one." The sound of sirens began to grow again, your time runs slim...
  9. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    Tharan sits patiently in his First Class seat, every once in awhile glancing at Laurn's seat wistfully. Anyone watching would probably think that he merely wanted his compainion to return quickly, but he was actually very worried about her.

    He also wacthed, when he wasen't looking wistfully at Luarn's seat, the door the led to the captian's louge. if he came out Tharan wanted to be able to inform Larun right away. He still had his blaster pistol, which he had tried to hide within his jacket again when he entered the passenger area,
    (Hide Check: Roll 5, +4 Dex, -3 Armor Check = 6) but he hoped that he wouldn't need it.

    Now all Tharan did was wait for something to happen.
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    "Thanks." Teresk heads for the fresher and finds hiding place.
  11. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    CX-45 asks for the datapad for a moment (assuming he gets it) and then enters in what the current situation is and asks if Sarin has any bomb skills that could help out. He also mentions that it would be best to not say anything to Arvil just yet. He then hands the datapad back to Sarin.
  12. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Tharan: Waiting is so boring...

    Moron: Not very many people go into this fresher, now you know why. It looks and smells as if it hasn't been sanitized in two or three years. The conviently placed "out of order" sign hangs on the inside.

    Protoss: [/color=red]"Well, that's interesting, but you woln't have to worry about Arvil for a while, I locked him in the 'fresher. And no, I know nothing about explosives, except how to set them off."[/color]
  13. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Teresk hangs the Out of Order sign on the outside and stands behind the door, listening.
  14. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    The droid takes the seat Arvil had been in and coms up Tharan
    Sarin isn't the most useful conversationist so I though I would see how your first class ride was.
  15. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    Tharan quickly grabs his Com-Link as it beeps, signifying an incoming transmission.

    "Sarin isn't the most useful conversationist so I though I would see how your first class ride was."

    "Ohh, not so bad, so is Sarin up for that Game we spoke about?"
    Tharan asked, hoping that the droid got the message.
  16. Protoss72000 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 3, 2001
    star 3
    CX-45 had hoped Tharan had figured out that 'wasn't the most useful' meant he had no skills, since he added that part to the agreed message. He is only human though.

    No, she isn't up for the game
  17. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    "Hmm, Ok. We'll I'm gonna make a quick pit stop, and then i'll meet you there, maybe we can convince him otherwise, maybe you can even explain the game to him till I get there." Tharan said, cutting off the communication.

    He hoped that the conversation had gone unnoticed, but in any case he quickly reached in his bag, as if fishing around for something. He grabbed his Heavy Blaster, wishing all the while it was a bit smaller. He kept his palm inwards as he stood up, and then tried to slip it into the pocket of his uniform.
    (Hide Check: Roll 8, +4 Dex, -3 Armor check = 9) (Slight of Hand Check: Roll Natural 20, +4 Dex, -3 Armor Check Penelty = 21)

    He headed back twords the engine room, where the Bomb had been planted, to make his 'Pit Stop', and inform Larun that she was on her own with that bomb.
  18. dp4m Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Nov 8, 2001
    star 9
    OOC Minor note: I believe a Hvy. Blaster Pistol is "Medium" which incurs a -4 Slight of Hand check to conceal, I believe.
  19. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Moron: You hear the bartender being questioned about you, he tells them that you ran out the back. After a few minutes pass, the door opens, "There gone Catch, you better get off world, I don't know what you did, but they want you preaty bad."

    Gorin: Natural 20, the way I play, is automatic success. As you walk through the engine section, it seems unusualy deserted. Not even a cleaning droid darts across your path. As you round the corner, you see the bomb. Not even trying to be hidden, it sits under a fuel storage tank. When you get a few feet into the room, you hear a voice from behind you, "Don't move Mr. Dalton."
  20. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    "Aww Sithspit." Tharan thinks as he stands very still. HE very slowly turns around to look at his attacker, hopeing that he wouldn't be blasted to smithereens for the action.
  21. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Gorin: You see a man with pale white skin, long spikey black hair. He has a tatoo on his arm of a five sided star with a fist in the middle. He also has Larun, with a thin single bladed sword at her throat, she is obviously scared. He has a large blaster pointed at you with his other hand. "Now, Mr. Dalton, if you value her life you will do as I say."
  22. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    Tharan's eyes darted around, looking for options, even as he kept his head very still. He quickly gauged the distance between Himself, Larun, and the attacker. There was no way he could get to his blaster in time to stop the killing stroke, and if he batted away ther blaster pointed at his face then he still wouldn't have time to get the the sword. If he went for the sword, that might work, but the attackers entire body was between him and it, and even if he succseeded he'd likely face his of demise quite quickly afterwords.

    He looked for other otpions, anything in the room that might help, but he made sure to keep his head still.
    (Spot Check: Roll 2, +1 Wis = 3) "What do you propose?" He said, anger at himself seeping into his voice for not noticeing the attacker.
  23. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Gorin: 3? Almost went blind there huh? He smiled, showing slightly sharp teath, "You are going to get into the equipment locker overthere, then your little friend will join you. Then you both die in the inferno."
  24. Gorin_Zachian Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2002
    star 4
    OOC: Yeah, Definately a bad time to do that too.

    Tharan glanced at the Locker, looking to see what it was made of, it's construction, how it's lock worked, anything he might be able to see that could help him. A plan began to form in his mind, but it all hinged on weather or not he could count an Laurn to act in accordance with training. She was scared, something Tharan knew would interfere with her judgement, and that made the plan almost too risky to conisder.

    However, he was swiftly running out of options, nad he didn't know how much longer untill the bomb went off.

    If he did agree with this Terrorist, he would be vulnerable for a few seconds as Larun stood up. He couldn't watch both of them, not at the same time, so maybe, just maybe he could pull it off. He had both of his blaster pistols with him at the time, but they were within his jacket, and he would have to move fast if he wanted to get to them, probably faster than he could.

    Still, the Terrorist didn't know he had them, or that he still hadhis comlink, which he had carelessly dropped into his jacket pocket before he came back here. If only he knew when that bomb was set to blow!

    Tharan seemed to Tense up, his muscles tightend as he said,
    "What other option do I have?" With a note of defeat in his voice.
  25. Diverjkc Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Dec 9, 2002
    star 3
    Gorin: The locker is made of plasteal, the lock is concealed by the open door. "You can die now as your little friend watches"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.