main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The terror strikes home. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 2.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    Tharan simply scowled, and then slowly turned around, making sure he was moving in a Non-Threating way. He began to walk slowly twords the locker, but made sure to look really hard at that Bomb, trying to see any kind of timer, or anything to give him a clue on how long it had untill it blew. (Spot Check: Roll 11, +1 Wis = 12) He walked slowly twords the locker, maybe once he got in he could get his pistol out before he was able to bring Larun over and Maybe, just maybe, shoot the [expleteive deleted] before he was able to do anything else.

Tharan was tense and ready, and if the terrorist wasen't quick, when he went to bring Larun to the locker, he'd find a Blaster pistol pointed stright between his eyes.

2. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: Geting a little violent here arn't we? The bomb is comprised of three tubes about as big as your leg, depending on the type of explosives used, a bomb like this could have a very large blast, or a small one. There is no visable timer. After you are in the locker, he orders Larun to get up.

3. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Tharan enters the locker and, immediately once out of the direct View of the Terrorist he pulls out his Blaster Pistol. He quickly tried to hide it in his palm as he leans against the side of the locker, as If to make room for Larun.(Slight of Hand Check: Roll 19 baby!, +4 Dex, -3 Armor Check Penelty = 20!)

Tharan readies himself, as soon as he has a clear shot at the terrorist he was ready to leap into action, and finnaly get into something he was good at.

OOC: Man I need to get my hands on a Hold out Blaster.

4. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    CX-45 waited near Sarin.

Where could Tharan be? This pit stop is taking awhile. Though humans do have to do certain things to keep there bodies running and I am sure Tharan is capable enough if he did run into something.

CX-45 waits for Tharan, deciding not to use his com just in case there was trouble and using it might worsen a bad situation.

5. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: Larun walks into your view, but the other man is nowhere to be seen. She still holds her hands up, as if under a gun.

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Tharan motioned with his head for her to get in, and showed her a little bit of the Blaster Hidden in his hand. The second she walked in, Tharan would roll out, locate the Terrorist, pull out his other pistol, and turn him into a mass of smoking holes. If he came to close the door to fast then Tharan would at least catch a glimpse of him, and that was all he needed to start fireing.

7. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: Larun's gaze darts over the blaster, she aproches the locker. As she is about to step inside, she quickly sidesteps, around the to the side of the locker. The zing of a blaster is heard and a bolt scorches the corner of the locker.

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Teresk steps out of the bathroom and peeks his head out the front of the cantina to see if the police are still around.

9. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    (Initiative: Roll 4, +4 Dex = 8)

The minute he saw Larun move Tharan lept into action, coming out from the Locker to interpose himself between the attacker and Larun for the few precious moments before she found somewhere to hide. He drew his Heavy Blaster as he moved, and fired a Quick shot with the Blaster he had just drawn as soon as he could see his ememy.

OOC: Tharan takes his move action to draw his Heavy Blaster on the Move, and places himself to grant cover to Larun with his body. He then takes his standard Action to shoot hsi recently drawn Heavy Blaster at the Enemy. Also, do I get the Penelty for using two weapons if I Am simply carrying the other weapons, or only if I fire it in the smae round? (Attack: Roll 16, +3 Base Attack Bonus, +4 Dex, -2 Two-Weapon Fighting Penelty?? = 21, Damage: 19)

10. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: no, two weapon fighting penalty only if both weapons are used, and it's -4 unless you have the feat The terrorist shifted his body as your bolt grazed his side, he then turned on his heel and flung the sword at you. (roll 10 +5BAB +4DEX= 19, 14 damage)

11. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: I, in Fact, do have both Ambidexerity and Two-Weapon Fighting. I also forgot to include my Point Blank Shot feat in my last post, so my damage would be one higher if we're within 10M of each other.

Tharan suddenly saw the sword the Attacker was carrying fly, stright and true, directly at him. he reflexively dodged to the right, but still felt it slide between the padding of his armor. Too Close, he thought, and quickly dived for the nearest cover he could find, right back behind the equipment Locker door. He fired a quick trio of bolts at the attacker, using the door as some sort of cover from whatever the attacker would try next.

OOC: Tharan takes a 2 Meter Step back behind the Equipment locker, using it the gain One Half Cover. (+4 Cover Bonus to Defense, +2 Cover bonus on Reflex saves). He then fires both Pistols, as well as using the Rapid Shot Feat, to Fire twice from the Heavy Blaster, and once from the Blaster. (Attack 1: Roll 5, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 9; Attack 2: Roll 9, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 13; Attack 3: Roll 7, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 11; Damage 1: 10; Damage 2: 18, Damage 3: 12)

Current Vitality: 22/36
    Current Wounds: 17/17

EDIT: Spelling
    EDIT 2: Gotta rememebr point Blank's Bonus to Damage!

12. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: He rolls to the side, your bolts splashing harmlessly on the far wall. He raises his blaster and fires at you. (roll 13 +5BAB +4DEX =22 12 damage)

In the meantime, Larun has managed to find more sutible cover, behind a large metal crate.

13. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Sithspit, this is getting deadly! Tharan thought to himself as the Blaster managed to sear a small scar across his cheak. He felt it burn for a few seconds, before returning his own shots.

Tharan continues to use Cover to gain a +4 Cover bonus to Defense, and fires his Dual Blaster pistols, with Rapid Shot, Back at the attacker. Attack 1: Roll Natural 20!, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two- Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 24; Confirm: Roll 14, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two-Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 18 Damage 24; Attack 2: Roll 9, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two-Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 13 Damage: 17; Attack 3: Roll 10, +4 Dex, +3 BAB, +1 Point Blank, -2 Two-Weapon Fighting Penalty, -2 Rapid Shot = 14 Damage: 10)

Current Vitality: 10/36
    Current Wounds: 17/17

EDIT: Added in Current Vit and Wounds

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    ... and, what about teresk?

15. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Doh! The police seem to be gone, for the time being. You hear the sirens fading into the distance. A the few pedestrians on the street pay you no heed.

Gorin: Your first shot hits him square in the chest, a bright flash of light and he collapses, your other two shots fly by him. He is collapsed on the deck, his blaster has fallen out of his grasp. A few sparks fly from the wound.

16. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Yes! Tharan thought, as he quickly ran twords his Down Foe. He kicked the Blaster away and yelled at Larun, "Get to work on that bomb, i'm not sure how much longer we've got!

He quickly looked his foe over, and began to rip parts of his clothing off to make crude bandages to staunch the blood flow.
    (Treat Injury Check: Roll 12, +1 Wis, +6 Ranks, -2 Improvised Tools = 17) Should they survive they would need info out of him. The attacker needed a Bacta Tank, but tharan's Med Kit was in his Bag, and he needed to stop the bleeding now.

He hoped Larun could disable that bomb, if not they would have to head for the Escape pods quick, and hope they had enough of them.

EDIT: Spelling and Grammer

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    [color]Teresk looks for a taxi... preferably not the one he was just in.[/color]

18. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: "I already fixed the bomb. He caught me after I disabled it... I think." Larun said as she rushed to your side. "Are you alright?"

Moron: The air traiffic is unusualt light today. The large number of law inforcement officials in the area must have chased most of the operators away.

Edit: fixed colors

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Teresk walks briskly down the street looking for a way to get to the spaceport.

20. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Tharan quickly brings a hand up to his cheek, where the blaster bolt grazed him. "I'm fine, but if we want to get anything out of this man we're gonna need to get him to a Bacta Tank. The bolt hit him dead on in the chest, it's a wonder he's still alive."

Tharan quickly did another check, to make sure he had stopped the immediate threat of death, before picking the attacker carefully up in his arms. "Go get the others, and inform the crew of the events that have transpired, they have a right to know. I'm gonna go find somewhere more appropriate to take care of him, unless we've got someone better trained here. Ask if anyone on board is a doctor. Do you have any kind of restraining device, or will We just have to make some?"

21. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: There is a conviently unattended aircar parked infront of an abandonded store.

Gorin: Larun noded and ran off to follow your instructions. The man in your arms moaned, "Just kill me, thats all you republic [censored] do. Kill whoever gets in your way." Then he spits in your face before colapsing back into a daze.

Protoss: Larun runs around the corner, "Sarin, go help Tharan with... a new friend in the engine access corridor. CX-45, come with me, we need to find the captian before he notices that his companions are missing. Sarin nodded and began walking to the hatch.

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Teresk saunders over and tries to take the aircar.

23. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Tharan simply whiped the spit off of his face as he held the now comatose body of whomever it was that attacked them. He looked around for a table, for anything that he could set the man on ccomfortably, other than just leaving him on the floor.

Just then Sarin came in and Tharan nearly drew his blaster due to the intursion. When he saw that it was Sarin he turned back to his patien and said,
    "I need some supplies that I have in my bag. Go and grab the entire thing and bring it back to me if you could. By the way, where did the droid, CX-45 I think it was, go?"

24. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Noticing the hurried expression of Larun's face the droid quickly follows without question, realizing something must have happened.

25. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Care to elobrate a bit on how you do that?

Gorin: "The droid went with Officer Sunn to hunt down the captian."

Protoss: Larun leds you to a large room. There is a table in each corner, and boothes along the walls. The floor is mostly open except for a circular sofa in the center of the room. There are several people in the room. Larun points to a man with his back to you, siting on the sofa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.