main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The TFN Battlefront 1 and 2 clan

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    Yup, and they declared "War" on us, haha. But the LA Forums supposedly don't recognize them.
    ...they also call themselves "The 501st", original huh?
    LMAO

2. DarthMaul32

DarthMaul32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2005
    i told droid general that you told me to tell him to add me to roster okay and yeah i think i added link right lol

3. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I found a nice exploit in the game that I won't post over at our forum because the LA'ers probably have the place bugged.

When you sprint it uses up a certain amount of energy displayed in the meter at the bottom of your hud correct? We'll when you jump during your sprint, not only do you jump further and go a little faster then normal, you hardly use up any of the meter at all! Theoretically, you could keep jump-sprinting forever. When we have to reach a distant CP that's in trouble, instead of just jump walking or just plain sprinting, you can jump-cancel the sprint all the way across the map and get optimum mobility without using up the sprint gauge!

The nature of the jump-canceled sprint also makes it easier to traverse terrain on the way to your destination and during combat it's one of the best approach method in the game as while in the air during a jump-canceled dash, you can fire a blaster. You can just dash and jump around an enemy while firing your weapon.

4. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Well I just hope that TFN recognize you guys. It would be a slap to the face if they don't. After all, you are out to promote their name and provide a well rounded community for TFNers alike to grace and enjoy BF2 online. You guys are taking it seriously and isn't just a bunch of 15 year olds trying to do something cool to get famous.

5. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Course not, as a matter afact we were trying to become allies when they declared war on us

6. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    Lol, I wish I could be there to see it.

7. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    You could.... if you got XBL [face_devil] lol

8. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    You guys are taking it seriously and isn't just a bunch of 15 year olds trying to do something cool to get famous.

That describes me perfectly.:p

But seriously, I do want to use this clan to represent TFN and defend it's honor, which is what we are trying to do know. We are almost like their military. They insulted us by calling use the www.the***.net so we have to be the method in which we kick their asses for saying that.

Now those crackheads have spammed our forum to death! I'm going to get my hacker friend to format all their hard drives and take down their sites!

9. DroidGeneral

DroidGeneral Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    They are starting to spam the boards. I changed it so that registered members can only post or view. I need all registered members to see if this worked.

10. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    Yeah it works dude.:cool:

11. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    Ban their IP adresses so they may never return.

12. DroidGeneral

Jun 22, 2005
    I did. FROM NOW ON IF SOMEONE WANTS TO REGISTER WITH THE BOARDS THEY NEED TO CONTACT ME SO I CAN PREREGISTER THEM. This will completely filter out all the LA spam tards.

13. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    We should get a real spy and go into their. He would just need a better disguise is all.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's too underhanded and will result in more retaliation.

14. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    Yeah, we just ended this Battle of Minas Tirith.

15. DroidGeneral

Jun 22, 2005
    ok, forgot what i said, i figured out how to make it so ONLY registered members can reply and start topics. To get registered I have to approve them. So if they plan on doing it they still need to PM me on this site. Ive also added a few more forums.

16. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    Droid, I can't see the boards.

17. DroidGeneral

Jun 22, 2005
    login and try again

18. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    They are online for good now.

19. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    Damn, I never heard you ask it. Sorry man.

It's just some random number I made up to go at the end. Nothing significant, unless you count that it's used by me! :D

20. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    I love how they call us noobs for being on TF.N (I don't think they even know what this is yet.) yet they ban their own members left and right, claiming they are more organized, while the leader has stated that his team is very unorganized.[face_laugh]

21. plo_koom

Nov 26, 2002
    If you ever decide to read the LA forums you'll see just how oppressive this guy is. He thinks he's Hitler's daughter or something.

22. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in clans or online gaming in general.

However if you ever need a Public Relations guy for anything. Just hit me up. You and Psycho are cool guys and I want to see you two be successful at this. :)

But yeah, if you need anything like Clan vs Clan setup matches, Interviews, E3 Passes, Industry Events Passes, Internet Marketing etc....I'll do my best to hook you guys up through the connections that I have with Controllerfreaks.com and other little contacts that I have. ;)

23. Psycho_Sith

Aug 3, 2003
    J_H_505, thanks for answering that. I guess it was just one of those things where you'd post in a topic and I'd ask and then you wouldn't come back for a fe pages and not see my question....no biggie bro.

Draco, thanks man - that support & offer of yours really means a lot to me. I will take you up on that as well. I'm kicking around a lot of ideas for promoting the Clan in differnt ways and your offer will help for sure. Thanks again.

As for those LA types spamming our forum - GoldenX & TK921 agreed to not let that happen. Seems you can't trust people anymore - but I will go to their forum and address it again.

Everyone in our Clan, please be sure you have the link to the Clan's site in your signature on here and you log in to our forums as well when you're online throughout the day. That way we're all constantly 'in the know'. Thx

24. DroidGeneral

Jun 22, 2005
    I believe the word he used to describe the people under him are "baboons".

The one I hate the most is sithlord. He is worthless. I really wish he would get trampled on by an AT-AT.

25. Psycho_Sith

Aug 3, 2003
    ^^Mm-hm, that's why that's their new Clan name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.