main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The TFN Booth

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by chitwood, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "Well the gentleman that started this thread is part of theforce.net, so I'm assuming they already have a booth or are getting one."

LOL. Josh *started* TF.N back when it was the Texas A&M Star Wars page (or something like that). So yes, I'm sure they already have one.

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Please excuse me if this seems so obvious that no one else would bother to say it, but...

...how about a sign-in/guest book as well as a TF.N poster for all of the JC members to sign? Might be a nice momento as well as a record of all of us who are there.

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    GentleBant that's an awesome idea! It would be kind of neat to see how many JCer's show up.

4. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Yah! Great idea! OOOOH! I know...

They could have the webcame right in front of the sign up sheet so that people could like wave to the camera and stuff as they sign in. That'd be cool. :D

5. mikk

mikk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2000
    I'd like to see an area where FanForce chapters can put out flyers if they aren't getting a booth. A WebCam would be great as would a internet hook up. If you can't get a hookup maybe having a local copy of the web site on a laptop would work. It would be a shame if the premiere SW site on the web couldn't show people what it was about. Also I know form experience that fan films always draw a crowd & since the FanFilms section has some of the best you might want to think about showing them. Perhaps trivia contests for prizes (shirts, knickknacks, etc) Basically make it the booth equivilent of you're site, everything SW. That'll probably be difficult but if anyone can do it you guys can.

6. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    How about a "Meet a real live JC moderator!" segment?

;)

7. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    T-shirts would be cool. And or coffee mugs. Also I think TF.N should offer T-shirts here at the site. Imagin how may you would sell :). Of corse you would need the rgular small, medium, larg, xl, & xxl. That would bee cool!!!!

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Sil, I actually think that would be one of the coolest things. They'd have no power over me and would lose that aura of esteem. [face_mischief]

9. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well just to let you guys know, selling of anything will be prohibited in the fan club boothes. If Tf.N wants to sell anything, they have to purchase an Exhibitor's Booth. So yeah it would be nice to buy stuff, they can't unless they buy the booth.

Although freebies, I'm sure, are totally acceptable.

10. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Yah! I agree with ya Shar, freebies = yay!

Free TF.N shirts for all of us JCers who sign in the guest books.

11. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Like I said before, "lots of free stuff"! ;)

12. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    They could have the webcame right in front of the sign up sheet so that people could like wave to the camera and stuff as they sign in. That'd be cool.

That's a cool idea. :)

13. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    A mod likes my idea? \\faints\\

:D \\feels special\\

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    *picks up Sithman off the floor, dusts him off, and props his limp body up into a nearby corner*

Can't have users passing out in my forums...I may trip over them and accidently ban someone. [face_devil] :D

On a related note, both the Chicago Force and the Indy Knights are planning on having their own tables in the free fan area. If any other Fan Force chapters want to apply for a table of their own, I can send you a copy of the "application" that is due by March 1st. There's a lot to fill out in order to get a free spot.

15. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'd like to see a FanForce general table, which I'll bring up in every appropriate place. :) Not all FF are as large and organized to sustain their own. As a group we could easily pull it off.

16. Troopsguy

Troopsguy Writer (TCW): Bombad Jedi -TROOPS, Tag & Bink star 1 VIP

Mar 19, 1999
    Alena in a SLAVE OUTFIT!!!!! :)

Sorry, that's what I'd like to see in my booth.

T-shirts would be cool.

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Holy momma, settle down there big guy. :D

I just want to get an interview on TF.N digital. :D

18. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I had in interview on TFN Digital, it just never made it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.