Speculation the things Disney could do with the SW franchaise.

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by StarWars2015, Dec 5, 2012.

1. my kind of scum Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    No art has been leaked at all, unfortunately. I would love to see some of it, but I imagine it won't be seen at all until they decide what they are doing with the series.
  2. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight

star 4
    Just imagine that Sunday night line up.... 7 pm wonderful world of disney (Or 7pmAFV/8pmOnce Upon a Time), 9pm SHIELD, 10 pm Star Wars: Underworld
  3. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight

star 4
    Sorry family guy, I'll catch you on HULU
  4. MrFantastic74 Jedi Knight

star 4
    I'm on board with all of that, except for #6. That would just be weird.
  5. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight

star 4
    1. Make it a TV Show and Im in
    2. Include Zayne, the Exile, and and the SIth Triumvir, and Atton Rand and I'm IN
    3. YES YES YES!!!!
    4. Make it TV/Combine it with 1 and I'm In
    5. Make it TV/Combine it with 1 and 4 and I'm In
    6. NO NO NO!!!
    7. Eh Sure
    Ryus likes this.
  6. Trebor Sabreon LACWAC-y Mod of SWTV

Manager
    star 4
    That's what I thought, scum. A few pieces of concept art would really stir the imagination and get me even more psyched for the Live Action show then I already am.
  7. KED12345 Jedi Master

star 4
    1) An Anime Star Wars series that takes place between Episode 6 and 7.
    2) Live action series - odds are, this will probably happen.
    3) A Knights of the Old Republic movie.
    4) A Christopher Nolan Boba Fett trilogy set during Episodes II - VI (cmon, think of the connection - guy wears a mask and his parent died right in front of him, give him the gritty dark voice back from the O-OT release and we'd be good ;))
  8. Panakas_Dawg Jedi Master

star 5
    "I've buried enough members of the Fett family! I buried your muvver! I buried your favver!"
  9. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight

star 4
    Mansion on Mandolore?
  10. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    "You don't kill these people anymore. You've killed them with everything."
    "Not everything. Not yet."
    KED12345 likes this.
  11. fenton Jedi Master

star 4
    1) I'm sure we'll get something between VI and VII, dunno if it will be anime though.
    2) I wouldn't be so sure. Disney owns the scripts but they may decide to do something different with them or nothing at all.
    3) Maybe as a direct-to-DVD animinated thing. A full theatrical release would probably be confusing to the non-hard core fans.
    4) He is the most overrated filmmaker out there right now. Keep him away from Star Wars.
  12. Darth kRud Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. phatdude1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    As we all know, Disney has effectively canceled the future production of the clone wars and has halted the production of Detours.
    http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direction-for-lucasfilm-animation.html

We also know the anticipated game "1313" has also been put on hold.

I'm wondering if Disney is slowing trying to cut ties with anything prior to "A New Hope"? Are they trying to start a new, fresh "version" of Star Wars based on EP7?

I know, for the PT haters, it's a great thing. Understood. However we know the post-ROTJ EU is under attack in EP7. Pre ANH content is being halted. Is there any concern that Disney is wiping the slate totally clean and ONLY a Disney version will exist in the future?
  14. DarthVengeant Jedi Master

star 3
    Disney is already doing what they want. Putting everything on hold and cancelling other things. The gestapo has come.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 8
    the things Disney could do with the SW franchaise

Not much, actually. Francaise is a specific style of preparing food, so there is only so much one can do with it.
  16. TCF-1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Blörk! [face_sick]
    Sith_Knight087 likes this.
  17. mes520 Jedi Master

star 4
    1. Movie wasn't what I had in mind, I was thinking more of the Underworld series...we'll see
    2. Trilogy yes, I would like to see that
    3. I could very much see that happening in the next few years
    4. I don't know about a movie, but I could see something like that in the Underworld series, if and when it happens
    5. I could see that and I would be alright with it
    6. NO! No. No. No. Sorry, but NO period, I like the Avengers and Star Wars but together is just a no no so end of discussion.
    7. Not at the top of my list but I wouldn't be surprised
  18. Rawne Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think some kind of KOTOR franchise is pretty inevitable. The first one is one of the most well known, respected and fondly remembered videogames of all time. Plus it would allow the kind of epic scale Star Wars is eventually going to have to tackle.
    Ryus likes this.
  19. jedimikey Jedi Padawan

star 2
    *force choke followed by lightsaber decapitation* :p
    DarthBreezy likes this.
  20. TheManFromMortis Jedi Knight

star 3
    _ _ _ _

Never thought of that as a possibility - i.e. using the scripts for the LAS for an animated series set between Episodes III and IV. I'd be happy with that, although I'd still rather see a LAS if at all possible.
  21. darklordoftech Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Remember that rumor about Darth Vader returning? Perhaps that rumor comes from plans for movies in between ROTS and ANH.
    Last edited by darklordoftech, Mar 16, 2013
  22. princessnikki Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here is your number 6!

[IMG]
    Lord Optimus likes this.
  23. Jedi Comedian Jedi Knight

star 2
    That rumour comes from the same place as every other rumour so far - people taking guesses (some educated, some not so educated) to drive up their web traffic.

I mean, don't get me wrong: Vader is the most iconic character in Star Wars, so of course we're going to see more of him. I just don't that anybody out of a select few knows of any specific plans just yet.
  24. SHAD0W-JEDI Jedi Master

star 3
    What I'd most like? And I say this as someone who enjoyed the Prequels overall... I'd like to see a return to the "space opera" feel, the FUN feel, of the Classic three movies. Sure, ESB had dark moments, as did ROTJ, but overall the "classic" three had a fun "Flash Gordonesque" feel that I'd like to return to. Make the new movies FUN. I'd like to see a story in which, in the balance, the good guys triumph, after the "downfall" theme of the Prequels.
    DarthBreezy, Jedi Comedian and Ryus like this.
  25. Teasser38 Jedi Youngling

Last edited by Teasser38, Mar 17, 2013