main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Third Option

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Texver, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texver

Texver Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2008
    I have seen debates about the Sith being good and Jedi evil and it being about from witch side the story was told. The movies seemed to be focused around a Jedi(Ani) who goes to the dark side(Vader) and goes back to good by killing The Emperor. During the last episodes though it changed its focus from Vader to Luke so you don't get to see the Sith side of the story. Both the Jedi and Sith have likes and dislikes. In seeing this I believe a third option is in order.

First comes The name-
    Idea 1- Glip
    post your own or vote for others

Second comes the rules-
    Idea 1- No light sabers(They are the tool of the Jedi and Sith we will stand apart and master the force).

Third comes the chain of command-
    Idea 1- 3 masters(based of rock paper scissors). 1st teaches light side, 2nd teaches dark side, and 3rd teaches Balances and mastery of the force. each may have 4 students to teach.

Inty Edit: Hello there! Welcome to the boards. If you've got an original idea for Star Wars of your own creation, you'd probably be best served creating a format for it. I'd suggest either The Role Playing Forums or Fan Fiction. There are plenty of nice folks in both places that will help you out, though I'd advise you to look around and find a currently-existing thread you can post it, rather than making one that is possibly redundant.

And, of course, for general help, you can always visit Welcome New Users. But, feel free to stick around SWC and see if any of our existing threads, groups, games, and the such interest you!

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008

I really am having difficulty figuring out what your point is. Also, this does not belong here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.