The Third Trilogy: Sequal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mr. P, Apr 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OK, I have an idea. Even though GL has said he won't make episodes VII, VIII and IX, we could write our own version, right? So, what do you want to happen it the Third Trilogy? We could figure out a plot, and then write it! Give it some thought.

What I would like is that someone from ep III gets frozen in carbonite, and then they wake up and wreak havoc upon the galaxy. Maybe both Ami and a bad guy get frozen, like in Austin Powers(I didn't see the first one, only the very beginning of the second). Your thoughts?

--Mr. P
  2. Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling

star 6
    The whole damn CGI project is underway! I just gotta get equiped with Blender. In the words of Lucas on Indy IV, "We have a script" which I have written easily which took me a few days, but I got it! I was wondering if Azeem would let me "Claim" this plothole so no other punk steals it and submits it to TF.N. Is there a way? I have written a script for, get ready..... *sigh* Here it is: Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul. I'm looking for some Blender meshes of either. It'll take some time, but I'm sure I can accomplish it. So if Lokmer would be so kind as to help me out with both Blender AND Axogon, it'll be underwar in no time! I been working on a poster as well in Photoshop.

P.S. Does anyone here know how to use that Blender Tutor thing? I donwloaded it but I don't know how to start it 8-( Thanx.
  3. lokmer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, I'd be happy to help, but I've never done character animation before. Still, ask me anything about Blender or Axogon. If I don't know how to do it, chances are I know someone who does.

Glad to hear you film is underwear I just hope it's clean underwear

-Lokmer
  4. Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Oops, I mean underway hehe. BTW, you got ICQ?
  5. lokmer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    No ICQ, but you can get me usually within a few minutes at my email address lokmer@bigfoot.com I work from home and the computer checks for messages every 5 minutes.
    -Lokmer
  6. Loso Idanian Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I don't know diddley-squat about animation (I'm an amateur writer and soon-to-be director of sorts), so can't help you there.

But... Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul?

One word: DAMN!!!!!

I am eagerly awaiting this.
  7. I Will Make It Legal Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hahahaha, oh man, Short Round's making a movie. I can't wait.
  8. Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Actually it's not a "Movie" it's an animation thinger. I kinda got the hang of Jed Beta(Except that I still have problems with adjoining sectors) So I figure I can pull this kind of **** off with Blender and other things. I gotta remind my cousin to mail me the "copies" of 3D Studio Max and Adobe Premiere. I've read tutorials and some **** about them and they seam easy.... I think.
  9. Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling

star 6
    P.S. There ain't nuttin' wrong with having an interest in 3D Animation ****.
  10. BenKanobe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, ****, this'll be cool, but I hope you know how hard character animation for a lightsaber fight would be... Not to discouage you, but it's extremely hard....
  11. Saeed Jedi Youngling

star 3
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BenKanobe:
    ... I hope you know how hard character animation for a lightsaber fight would be... Not to discouage you, but it's extremely hard....

'Tis true... When I struggled to find an actor willing to play the bad guy for the final duel in 'TTC2: Rogue Jedi', I considered duelling a CG droid - a MechJedi, if you will.

Needless to say, that went out the window within a few hours - it's just too difficult to get the flow and interaction convincing enough. maybe I'm just not good enough at CG stuff...

Perhaps if you have dedicated software, such as 'Poser'...?

Saeed TTC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.