main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Thoughts of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force - DDC 2015 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2015.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hmm. Bao has little love for all the festivities sounds like. ;) Misty a heart-tugging siggy you've got there! [:D] [:D]

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Caféaulaits

[face_laugh] I love our European name sources that you use this fan fic. [face_love]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart oh Bao likes them well enough but some things will always escape some people. The current sig is for the little girl that I asked my readers to keep in their thoughts and prayers; she passed away last week. I tried to convey all the things she wanted to do but her body wouldn't allow her but the sorrow in her family now that she's no longer with us.

AzureAngel2 you might remember the Caféaulaits from my last DDC and I have named planets after countries by spelling their names backwards. Japan became Napaj Prime and Germany became Inamreg.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mini Challenge: Trick or Treat

Akira

I don’t know what possessed me to agree to a Fright Night party. All around Bao and I are beings we know dressed for the most part as they are depicted in mythology, artwork or ‘pop’ culture in different realms. Porr and Loki were dressed in silly costumes from some Holo Drama Series called ‘The Avengers’ or something like it. They claim that at least how the film didn’t have them in the ridiculous costumes from something called comic books.

Pele was wearing something that looked like she was clothed in a mixture of fire and lava. That made more sense she is considered to be a volcano goddess.

Quyen, Qiana and Quyen Jr were dressed in uniforms from the United Federation of Planets and even got into character talking as if they were members of said Federation.

Bao and I went as Pallaton and Ria from the Legend of the Starman and Moon Goddess.

It is a treat to get out one last time.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Parties are a good way to pull pranks that will have everyone guesses until the end of time who did it; that is if you are sneaky enough and plenty of others that are more likely suspects.

Loki, Azeban and Coyotl are just three suspects on a fairly long list.

I did promise to get even with Loki during the last get together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart you missed an update/ :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Things are fairly quiet right now with the occasional Disturbance created by either the Jedi or Sith. Akira is nervous and so am I.

The time is slowly inching closer and neither of us feels prepared for what is coming.

At the moment Akira is wandering Briah in an effort to calm our child. Something has upset him and he won’t stay still or calm. I tried to help soothe him but it didn’t last for long.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

He won’t stay still!

Five years and he hasn’t stayed still for more than a couple days at a time. If this keeps up he’ll wear himself out it before the birth!

Actually now that I think of it that isn’t a bad thing. Maybe he will be too tired to cause trouble when he’s born.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Five years?! :eek: [face_laugh] Love the just about to be parents commentary.

6. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I imagine some parents' commentaries might be fairly amusing.

AzureAngel2 if you want to keep reading; i hope you do. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Finally I have some relief from the pain and discomfort but I don’t count on it lasting long. At least now I know why he has been moving so much: something is upsetting him and he is too young to communicate exactly what is upsetting him if he knows at all.

That was a huge mistake.

He is afraid of the growing Darkness and that is what is upsetting him. I tried to soothe his fears of the Darkness when I made the mistake that it was going to get much worse and the Darkness could come close to completely covering the galaxy.

He has been moving in a frantic manner for some time and all my attempts to calm him have been in vain.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Akira came to me with hopes that I can help calm our child. I have tried but so far my efforts have been futile. I questioned Akira about what had happened since last I knew the baby had been fairly calm and I am sorry to say I almost exploded when Akira admitted to accidentally revealing a possible Dark future for the galaxy.

Once I calmed down I apologized and stepped up my efforts to calming the baby.

If Akira is miserable I will become miserable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Akira and Bao trying to induce some calm, and whew, that is one thing that is enough to make any one mega-stressed, oodles of darkness. [face_worried] That pre-show sounds cool. [face_batting]

8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart My thoughts exactly! And I have almost all of my costume together for the contest!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Our child is here.

It’s a day we have looked forward to and are grateful has arrived but Akira seems to wish he hadn’t arrived yet.

We know why we created him to do and be but right now we question why this must be.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

After years of waiting the days of emotional imbalance, discomfort and disturbances are over! Bao and my child is finally here.

His Light is so pure and bright and I don’t want to let him go to the Mortal Realm where he will be mistreated by so many.

I don’t want to get him back and be afraid of things he shouldn’t be afraid of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Fantastic that the child is safely born and that the ups and downs of pregnancy are over. [face_relieved]

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I still worry about the darkness that you mentioned earlier on:

He is afraid of the growing Darkness and that is what is upsetting him. I tried to soothe his fears of the Darkness when I made the mistake that it was going to get much worse and the Darkness could come close to completely covering the galaxy.

That thread still does not seem out of the way...

*lurks around*

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart If the rest of Force Using groups were aware of what was behind the cause of some of the Force Disturbances they would echo your feelings; except for those that use the Dark Side since this means the beginning of the end for them.

AzureAngel2 the Darkness is the imbalance.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashla/Bogden

Finally, after over three centuries of being unable to fully join again is beyond description!

Together we can Feel how deep the damage has gone our Realm since the last time we were able to Join and what we need to do to move repairs along.

We already knew that our child would have to be part of that process but that doesn’t make us any happier about letting beings we barely trust to protect those they can look after our child. It has to be when he’s new to the galaxy and the possible traumas that happen to him can either be wiped clean or become a muddle mostly forgotten haze of half memories.

A decision will be made soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nyota's Heart and AzureAngel2 like this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool finish and congratulations on finishing the DDC challenge! =D= [face_party] for the TFA pre-show. Woohoo!

Lady_Misty likes this.
  13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    A decision will be made soon.

I dearly hope it is the right one! As a kindergarten teacher I regularly see so many bad ones.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart it was great and here's the last post.

AzureAngel2 some choices we must make we can only hope that they are the right ones.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashla/Bogden

We did it. We have just unleashed something incredibly dangerous on the galaxy but without it the galaxy would be in a bigger mess.

Already we miss his inquisitive mind and his innocent presence.

Some would say we have nothing to cry over since it will seem like a few blinks of a creature’s eye before he’s back with us, safe from anything that would harm him.

Each moment though will be hard since all of his actions or inactions will have the potential to hurt us. And there are so many possibilities.

Whoever holds his loyaties will control the galaxy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, lots of implications and paths that could go either way. [face_thinking] Congratulations on finishing.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Whoever holds his loyaties will control the galaxy.

Poor child! Such responsibilities.