main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Thoughts of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force - DDC 2015 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 I have only had them once, I think. Set my mouth on fire.
    Nyota's Heart I thought that the inclusion of a few other mystical figures would be fun and fit with some of the earlier chapters. The chilies that my family makes aren't hot but there was one . . . .

Both stories are based on events that happened to me. Last week my dad asked me to cut up some hot peppers for an all natural repellent for our potato plants and the oils or whatever it is seeped into my skin and any kind of heat set them on fire. I wrote almost all of the last entry to work through the pain. Now the other story happened about seventeen years ago at a church supper. My friend at the time, Nick, came up to me not long after I came through the door and offered me a little plastic cup telling me to try it. Little did I know that it was one of the member's infamous Rattlesnake Chili. He thought it was funny since he loves hot, spicy stuff (apparently when he was younger he had quite the potty mouth and his parents would have him chew a hot pepper when the caught him).

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

I want to sleep but Bogden’s sleeping and someone should stay awake to keep an eye on things.

It’s not fair! I’m the one seeing to our child’s safe development so I should be the one getting some rest!

I know that I am the one that got some rest a while back but still! I am the one that needs it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] I would've been suspicious of anything called rattlesnake [face_rofl] And agree fully that Akira is the one needing to rest. ;)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart well I didn't know what it was at the time but after that I was suspicious of EVERYTHING food related that he gave me. Well Bogden needs his rest too but Akira is the one who needs more sleep.
    AzureAngel2

Sorry for not updating this sooner. I am finding that this is harder to update than last years Dear Diary. I thought it would be as easy as last year's but honestly what happened to Aditi most of the times was based off of experiences that I had or reflected how I was feeling that day.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bogden

I woke this morning to find Akira asleep next to me. At first I was angry that no one was keeping an eye on our Realm but it felt so right to be touching the way we were so I laid there and wrapped myself around Akira. It was almost like we were joined but not quite.

I allowed my thoughts to drift and I could Sense what was happening in our Realm from births, to deaths, coming Darkness and bright lights and the subtle tugs of the Force Sensitives and the stronger tugs of the trained Force Users.

It was . . . refreshing.

When Akira wakes I will share this since we have been unable to Join for so long.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet! :) Sounds refreshing.

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I allowed my thoughts to drift and I could Sense what was happening in our Realm from births, to deaths, coming Darkness and bright lights and the subtle tugs of the Force Sensitives and the stronger tugs of the trained Force Users.

Wow, somebody around here certainly has great Force powers & insight into the Living Force. Or is it already the Unifying Force? [face_thinking]

6. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I am sure that allowing yourself to drift can be very relaxing; I've tried it a couple of times and found it could be relaxing but you lose time.

AzureAngel2 well it IS the Force doing it. I subscribe to the Living and Cosmic Force since one is life and the other death. They feed each other and create a Balance.

Bao

I forgot how satisfying it can be to punch Quyen in the face.

He was visiting us and generally making a nuisance of himself when he ‘accidentally’ spilled some sort of alcoholic beverage on the carpet on the sitting room floor. The carpet is an original DesRosiers and over eighty thousand years old.

They are no longer made and found only in museums or in the home of some ridiculously wealthy being where the cost to keep it clean and looking newish is easily the same as the ransom of a governmental leader like the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.

I am not sure how much time I spent trying to remove the stain with my powers but since Quyen’s drink isn’t made from elements from my home I can’t remove it that way.

Akira will be so angry if she sees it!

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

My beautiful DesRosiers rug with Hayta Roses on it is stained! It was almost a hundred thousand years old!

I can’t stop crying.

Bao is trying so hard to get the stain out and I’m too upset to help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: Oh no! A priceless beautiful carpet that is not made anymore with a stain in it! Too bad Quyen cannot replace it although he should try to find something as rare to replace it. :p :rolleyes: Need a bucket of OxyClean [face_laugh]

8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart don't worry; Quyen doesn't dare to show his face until he finds an equally rare gift that is an original and not a replica or snatched from the past and brought to the future; that would be cheating. I have heard that OxyClean works really well on stains. It sure cleans certain articles of clothing that accidentally get stained during that time of the month/

AzureAngel2 you have missed an update.

Guess what? I'm going on a trip! Near the end of September I will be going to going to Virginia to visit my sister RED, her husband, their son, little Ronnie and my other sister Jean. I booked my ticket a few hours ago. I am so excited!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

I can’t stop crying over my DesRosiers Rug or the system that was almost destroyed by a stupid Sentients. Mai’nah, the main planet, has the best oceanic views in the galaxy and the seafood is some of the best in five sectors; politicians and nobles from all across the galaxy import it for all sorts of occasions. It’s rugged forested mountains and gentle rolling hills.

Everything was almost destroyed when some idiots decided to throw two giant Kyber Crystals into the system’s sun in an effort to destroy them. In the end they nearly destroyed the entire system.

Of course those that did it won’t tell anyone exactly what happened. They don’t want panic.

Mai’nah managed to escape major damage but it will take time for the ecosystem to completely recover.

Stupid hormones!

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Akira is still crying over the DesRosiers Rug.

I want to rage over it but instead I am researching ways to remove the blasted stain from it. I believe that I found some methods to remove it.

I am getting soft.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, Main'nah sounds lovely. And seafood =P~ Yup, like Akira I'd be thrown for a loop too over that stunt with the crystals. :p Bao is getting soft? ;)

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Akira is still crying over the DesRosiers Rug.

I want to rage over it but instead I am researching ways to remove the blasted stain from it. I believe that I found some methods to remove it.

I am getting soft.

I can perfectly understand the rage & sorrow about spoiled things. Perhaps I am a material girl. But just when it comes to the things that I inherited from my beloved gran that died in 2003.

By the way, I am back from the German North Sea coast, where I was not able to go on-line at all. There was no internet in the holiday house. I am also NOT going on-line with my mobile that much. Just in real emergency cases.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I think it is; but then I call the RL equivalent home and for the most part everyone thinks that home is the most beautiful place in the world. Well what happens on the Mortal Plane affects the Higher Plane. Well Bogden at times is the Embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force so getting soft would be something to worry about.

AzureAngel2 heirlooms and irreplaceable items are understandable since they have sentimental value.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

It worked! The stain is out of the DesRosiers Rug! Akira will be so happy! Of course there is a slight chance that she will throw that Asgardian Vase at me; at least it’s lighter than the Ancient’s Vase though.

Akira’s emotions have been unstable as of the last few turnings. We had to resort to a partial Joining to help stabilize the turbulent emotions.

On the other hand we can sort of commune with our child. It doesn’t understand complex thoughts or emotions but It understands love.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

My emotions have been everywhere the past five standard years. According to Pele and so many others it is completely natural and I am told that things should even out in a couple more years if all goes as it should. Eos has said that she knows of those that bare young that suffer from mood swings and nausea well beyond the point it usually ends and sometimes have it right up to delivery.

Bao is all excited about something. Right now I don’t dare go to see him. I’m afraid that if I do I will break down in tears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hard indeed to imagine a pregnancy lasting years - glad the stain came out. [face_relieved]

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart as long lived as they are a pregnancy is very long, the development is longer period.
    AzureAngel2

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Bao got the stain out of the DesRosiers Rug! I was so happy I am sure it bled over to the Mortal Realm. Even cycles later it still makes me so happy!

Today I Felt the child reach out and touch my mind. I was so surprised I almost failed to help a star achieve nuclear fusion.

I was so surprised since the little one has never attempted to reach out either me or Bao and waits for us to touch it’s mind first.

The little one was curious and wanted to know what I was doing.

I will tell Bao once that star he is working on has entered the final stages towards going nova; there is no need to accidentally create a Black Star.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Akira told me a few minutes ago that our child has developed to the point that he was able to reach out and touch her mind. That is a huge step in development and very exciting to know.

I’m really glad that Akira didn’t tell me immediately since i was insuring a star would go nova and not go supernova and then become a Black Star. I doubt that I would have been able to keep a proper eye on the star in my excitement.

Maybe we should walk among our people since we won’t be able to in a few years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I am also glad that the stain came out.

Today I Felt the child reach out and touch my mind. I was so surprised I almost failed to help a star achieve nuclear fusion.

I was so surprised since the little one has never attempted to reach out either me or Bao and waits for us to touch it’s mind first.

The little one was curious and wanted to know what I was doing.

Plus I loved reading about a mother feeling her Force sensitive child for the first time ever! A very sweet moment you described there!

Lady_Misty likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    AWWWWWWWW. Sweet first stirring of baby moment. :D Glad they each were able to bask in it.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 thank you!

Nyota's Heart I though tif was a good moment too.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Sentients are the most complicated creatures in existence. They have such odd ideas and odd ways of doing things. I swear on the Dust Cloud Rings of the Cosmos that if they could they would sever their connection to Akira and I in order to prove that we don’t exist or that they don’t need us.

A few millennia ago an entire race tired of having destinies and being part of something bigger cut themselves off from Us but suffered greatly for it. To this day they have abnormally low midi-chlorian counts and Feel as if they are almost dead to trained Force Sensitives.

They will die out in another millennium or so.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

Bao can’t stop grumbling about how foolish Sentients can be. Of course I agree but there is only so many times one can hear the same arguments in all of their variations before you know them all to the extent that you can recite all of them word of word silently before they can voice them and be correct.

I will rest again soon and hope that nothing major happens as I sleep. No surprise visitors or that the Mortals don’t get any crazy ideas that lead to havoc; they shouldn’t but a lot can change in a matter of moments.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I will rest again soon and hope that nothing major happens as I sleep. No surprise visitors or that the Mortals don’t get any crazy ideas that lead to havoc; they shouldn’t but a lot can change in a matter of moments.

I hope there will be rest, because the SW universe seems to send nightmares to Force sensitives all the time.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 there should be rest for the most part. Just the Sith scheming from the shadows.
    Nyota's Heart

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

The Sentients are behaving themselves so far and nothing major or minor has caused Akira to wake early. I plan on keeping it that way.

The first idiots to wake Akira will die so fast that they won’t know what hit them. I swear that I will follow through on it too.

I have also locked the portals leading to and from our Realms to prevent all unwanted visitors until further notice. Anyone like us has to send a request to enter and then I will consider it and send back a reply that will either tell them to check back later or that I will let them in.

Quyen isn’t going to be allowed in any time soon but Pele will be allowed in anytime she wants.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Interesting commentary on midichlorians in the earlier post & LOL good strategy for screening visitors. Who is and isn't allowed. :p

20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart with Quyen's past performances during his prior visits you would have banned him as well. Well if midi-chlorians are what helps the Force create life and that life can't exist without the midi-chlorians there would be no life because life needs to connect to the Force to exist so by reducing your midi-chlorian count beyond a certain point would have adverse affects logically.

AzureAngel2 you've missed an update

Sorry for the lack of an update last week; I was visiting my sisters RED and Jean and RED's husband and son in Virginia and was at a loss what to write for an entry.

Akira

I wish I could say that my sleep was full of sweet dreams and restful but I can’t. I had dreams of giving birth too early and cradling my dying child; struggling to keep It alive out of sheer desperation. One dream was so horrific and vivid I woke screaming and I can’t stop checking on my child and make sure that I am not in danger of preterm labor or a miscarriage.

Bao hasn’t called me silly so I know that Bao is just as bothered by it as I am.

Pele even brought Eileithyia, Pinga and Ixchel to perform examinations and the three of them all agreed that I have nothing to fear where the child is concerned. They are just manifestations of my fears of my impending motherhood.

Bao was so happy that he’s disappeared to do something important.

For now though I will tell the little one stories until I fall back asleep.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

They were just dreams!!

Akira woke screaming two days ago and couldn’t stop crying that we were going to lose our baby. I was so concerned that I begged Pele to come and bring others with experience with childbearing and childbirth.

She did and between Eileithyia, Ixchel and Pinga they were able to calm Akira’s fears and mine as well.

Right now I am going through Akira and mine vast vaults looking for the perfect thank you gifts for them. Ixchel likes colorful things so I will give her that rainbow gem from Exico. Pinga likes useful things that are slightly more tribal in origin so I will give her some things from one of the Ewok tribes of the Forest Moon of Endor. Eileithyia I will give that old vase with some stupid artwork depicting some scene from a myth from some planet.

Then once I find them and Akira is sleeping soundly I will continue my search.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! That is one scary! dream! I am so relieved she was reassured by experienced healer-types. Those gifts sound great.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I will give that old vase with some stupid artwork depicting some scene from a myth from some planet.

Oh, I ask myself if that is NOT a mega-mistake. Such stupid old art pieces are clues to treasure hunt most of the time...

*was busy with RL & also ill at home the past days

Lady_Misty likes this.
  23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart it was meant to be scary and a nightmare that I am sure every first time mother as well as any mother facing what might be a high risk pregnancy. And yes the gifts are meant to sound great.
    AzureAngel2 well I hope you are feeling better and that's true that sometimes clues hidden in those 'stupid old vases'.

Oh and that vase with stupid artwork is based off of Greek and Roman Vases with artwork from myths.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bao

Well Ixchel, Eileithyia and Pinga sent notes of thanks for their gifts and my surprise is almost complete.

I have checked on Akira a few times to make sure that her sleep isn’t disturbed by nightmares either of the future or fears of the mind. I monitor her health too just to make sure she isn’t in danger of preterm labor.

Sleep well Akira.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad the gifts were well received & that Akira's sleep is restful.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I understand that there is nothing more frightening as an angry pregnant woman.

AzureAngel2 you missed an update

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Harvest Festivals are beginning to take place on the Northern Hemispheres planets all over the galaxy or whatever hemisphere is turning further from their primary star.

On Tiston the Caféaulaits are deep into preparations for theirs. In the Kawa Sāmrājya parties and celebrations well underway and the Royal Family, Noble Families and the Monk Orders are leading all of it.

Of course Fright Night is coming up too and so many beings will be dressing up as all sorts of things. This is one of those times that I wish I could literally blink and miss the entire thing. Some beings have no sense of propriety and unknowingly mock things that are Dark and Light.

If Akira is awake we will have a few guests over for Fright Night.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.