main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Tide of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rofath_Ewerthis, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali took of her shades (something she rarely did) and glared at the man who was now facing her. "If I said no to this four idiots you sent to 'fetch' me why would I go for you?" She raised her blasters her eyes flashing. "I go no where with anyone!"

2. Rofath_Ewerthis

Rofath_Ewerthis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Emperor Palpatine stares at this petulent young woman and says to her,the force assisting him, "You will come with me...NOW."

3. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Tillex Ferred
    Race/Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Title: One of the Empire's warriors
    Story: Tillex grew up in the Old Republic, but he saw what the Empire had to offer and joined them. He is skilled with a lightsaber and often does the emperor's bidding. But he is no match for Darth Vader. Tillex respects Vader and finds him as a good ally.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali once had great poteintail as a Jedi-but she was no match for this mind power that now probed her mind, she found herself leaving her sun glasses and blaster on the ground, the next thing she knew, she was beside Palpatin in his limo. "Aww crap!"

5. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    As the motorcade headed towards the Imperial Center, Palpatine sits in the back of the limo with Kali.

"You have a great many skills that we require."

6. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    OOC- Tillex, I said earlier no more "Emperor's Assistants", come up with a more original character, also maybe you should be a rebel! We need more rebs!!!!!!

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Who says I wanna help?" She asked, looking for a way out, when she shot her elbow at the window, it only cracked, slightly cutting her arm. Finally she gave up and folded her arms over her chest, determined to find a way to get away.

8. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Senses that Kali is upset.

((BTW: if you tried to break the window w/ your elbow, you'd break your elbows before the window would crack))

Palpatine looks at Kali's beautiful face and body. She really is something.

Emperor Palpatine: "Why are you upset, you should be honored that someone as important and great as me would spend time with you."

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((Kali also has the force which gives her incredible strength so yeah))

ic- Kali scoffed. "Well excuse me if I don't get on my knee's and beg for forgiveness." She sneered. "I have no reason to cooperate with you." She said difiantly. She turned her face around to the window, refusing to acknowledge him.

10. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine starts probing her mind with the force, trying to figure out why she hates the Empire.

Palpatine starts rubbing her shoulder, using the force to try and soothe her hostile nature.

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali flinched away, throwing herself to the other side of the limo. Using what she possessed of the force, she was able to hold him at bay.
    "Stay out of my head!" She snapped, her eyes flashing. She dug out her extra pair of shades and put them on quickly. She went to the furthest side of the limo, as far away as she could get.

12. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine looks at her, not angry, but disappointed.

Palpatine looks her straight in the eye, and using the force to augment his statement he says: "You have always liked the Empire....and you always will."

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali gripped her head. "No...I...don't!" She broke free, breathing heavily. If he could see her eyes, they would be bright florescant green with anger. She searched around for something to attack him with, but foudn nothing. She pulled her hair back, which was in dissary from her struggles.

14. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine says to her: "Why don't we have a drink?"

He points at the mini-bar in the hoverlimo and small server droid.

While talking, he projects a sense of calm into Kali's mind.

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali knew why she felt calmer, but didn't say anything. She grabbed the drink, downing it in one gulp. She glared at him through her shades, hating him.

16. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine looks at her, a look of dejection on his face. He can sense her hate.

"Why do you hate me?"

17. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "You inslave people, you choose to kill others who would threaten your empire, your nothing but a murderer- you do realize how mcuh trouble I have cause-why are you keeping me alive?" She asked, something was in that drink...she could feel it in her stomach, seeping into her blood stream, she fought not to give in.

18. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    ((BTW: nothing is in that drink, and for future))

Palpatine looks at her, shock in his weathered eyes.

"That is Rebel propaganda.....we do not enslave, our Empire was founded in part because of the Republic's inability to handle such serious problems has slavery, crime, and corruption."

19. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((BTW- Kali almost never drinks so she's kinda tipsy n she has sun glasses on so you can't see her eyes))

ic- Kali then realized what the problem was- she was drunk! The last time she had had a drink was...years ago! Kali said nothing, for fear of saying something that she didn't want to. Instead she jsut shook her head in disagreetment.

(ooc- so is palpatine a good guy now?))

20. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    ((OOC-remember the movies were written from a rebel point of view, so to the Imperials, Palpatine is a great guy))

Palpatine senses Kali's drunkeness and looks at her carefully, examining her beautiful face.

"You are very beautiful."

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali just shook her head in disgust- with herself and with Palpatine. She couldn't believe she had druken that drink! ((lol weird sentance alert!)) She looked out the window. The only thing she would risk to say was. "Are we gunna be outta here soon so I can leave?" She asked, wanting to break Palpatines neck.

((ooc-good point))

22. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine gently takes Kali's well-manicured hand into his and says:

"We are headed for the spaceport. There we will board a Passenger Liner destined for Coruscant."

((BTW: I think we are on Kuat presently))

23. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Your talking me off the planet!" She hollard. She began to search for a way out, pulling her hand out of his. "I do not want to go anywhere with you! Why do you want me?!" She demaned, wishing she had a weapon.
    "And what about my things!"

24. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Tillex stood on one of te many platforms. He saw the emperor's limo. Tillex grinned. Then he flashed his lightsaber so they could see him. The limo pulled over.

25. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine can see the huge and glorious spaceport up ahead. A megalith among megaliths, intricately designed in the classic Kuati architecture.

Palpatine activates his holocomm so he can speak with his driver:

"Do you have the tickets."

Driver: "Yes, sir."

Palpatine leans back into his seat and says to Kali, "You must learn to remain calm and collected....people respond much better to it."

He takes her hand and gently and cautiously kisses it.

"I am appointing Director of the ISB(Imperial Security Bureau), your...um.....first-hand knowledge of criminal operations and methods make you extremely well suited for the job. And do not worry, my people will ensure that everything you need you will have."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.