main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Tide of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rofath_Ewerthis, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rofath_Ewerthis

Rofath_Ewerthis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Smiles at Kali again and rubs her shoulder gently.

"It's okay, what would position would you like in the Empire?"

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali flinched back. "I dont' want to be anything in your empire!" She snapped. She had to get away but it seemed impossible right now. "Why don't you get one of your stupid gaurds to do it and leave me be!"

3. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    He looks at Kali and says:

"What do you have against me?"

Palpatine pulls Kali into a gentle hug.

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali stiffened. "You only want personell gain, your nothing but evil-the Jedi will crush you!" She said, trying to kill her mind.

5. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine looks at her, trying very hard to keep his temper in check.

Using the force in his words he says: "You have fallen victim to Rebel propaganda, the Jedi went to war with the Empire, we tried to negotiate, but they refused. I am not power-hungry, I only wish to help the galaxy."

6. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kalis head throbbed. "Stay out of my head! You have no right to be there!" She unleashed a wave of energy-both to her surprise and to Palpatines.

7. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine senses the release of force energy and holds up his hand, which absorbs the energy and only makes Palpatine more powerful.

OOC-Palpatine is a Sith Lord.

He looks at her amazed and says, "You must learn to keep yourself calm. Learn to meditate, you have a great presence in the Force. I will have a midichlorian count performed upon you as soon as we reach Coruscant, if you are as force-sensitive as I think you are, you will make a great Jedi Master. You see, I wish to re-create the glorious Jedi Order, and have them assimilate with the Sith, both light and dark can and should coexist. It is the nature of the Force."

8. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali shook her head. " I can feel the evil all around you! You speak nothing but lies!" She hissed, needing to get away.

9. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine leans forward and pours himself a glass of Alderaanian Ruge((3 million credits a bottle)) and sips it.

"You must try this, it is quite excellent."

After a few seconds he says, "When we reach Imperial Center, I wish you to meet some political friends of mine who show you how the Empire works."

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali shook her head. " I don't drink alchohol." She said. "And I don't want to meet anyone of the empire, i do not trust you, nor could any mind trick make me!" She folded her arms across her chest, even though she knew that she would not be hurt she wanted to hurt him.

11. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine looks at her in the eyes and says,

"Why won't you give me and the Empire a chance?"

He leans over and kisses her cheek gently.

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali recoils. "Don't touch me Sith scum!" She snapped, wiping her cheek on her sleeve. "You are nothing but evil!"

13. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine looks at Kali and says, "Why can't we get along?"

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali shook her head at this 'plea'. She said nothing, wanting, needing to get out.

"I could never get along with a Sith, I'm a rebel, I steal from your mighty empire, I do all i can to bring it down. I hate you."

She said slowly. Letting her words sink in and peirce his heart, if he had one. She sat as far from him as she could, sending a message out for help.

15. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine laughs maniacally at her and yell,

"I offer you peace and prestige.....and you refuse!"

Palpatine laughs as he sends force-lightning at her.

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali screamed out in pain as it hit her, when it finally stopped she felt her body refusing to act and move. Her shades fell off, revealing florescant eyes that could only glare as she tried to move, the pain was great thought. Instead she sent out another message, hoping, praying someone got it.

17. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    He looks at her, ashamed that he had let his anger get out of control.

"I am....sorry."

He sits her up and kisses her forehead.

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali flinched back, pain shot up through her. "Don't...touch me!" She grunted. Moving away she sent more and more messages, wanting to get out.

19. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine hugs her tightly, using the force to send emotions of love and calmness into her head.

"Please calm down."

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali flinched with pain. "Stay out of my head!" She snapped. Her body was entirly sore, yet she owuld not give in. "Stop touching me!"

21. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    He looks at Kali, and says pleadingly:

"I am sorry if I offended you, I really am. Please forgive me......and please give me a chance."

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "You, controlled...my mind to get...me here, you jsut tried to fry me..." She took a deep breath. "And your a Sith." She said, her voice full of venom. "I will never ever help you!"

23. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    The hoverlimo pulls into the mammoth underground parking garage beneath Imperial Center.

The hoverlimo parks and a guard opens the door for Palpatine. He looks at Kali and says, "Please follow me."

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali had no choice, she struggled to get up, accepting no help from the gaurds. Then she saw her chance, once she was out she stunned them with a jump kick to the head, then she was off running, moving for all she was worth threw the garage, dodging other speeders and such, trying to get away, her legs felt heaving but she refused to stop moving.

25. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    The guard is knocked unconscious and falls the ground with a thump.

Palpatine sees her running and laughs. He sends a powerful telekinetic(TK) blast at her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.