main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Time Has Come - OC "Dear Diary" Challenge Response - Entry 14 up 11/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Myriad_Daydreams, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. All Dustin's emotions fit his circumstances perfectly. I find myself wondering the same thing about his family ... poor thing :( !!! I can so see him doing what he's doing for his mom and Strassi... [face_thinking]

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Great update!! =D=

Happy Lifeday Dustin!! :D

That was very good thinking, that he shouldn't write the real name of the rebellion... unfortunatly he's gonna have to be thinking of things like that now!
    I love how he talks about how stupid he thinks his early entries are (which they aren't!) I think everyone goes through that no matter what they are writing, but for me a journal does always sound so much worse! 8-}

I can't wait for more!

3. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I like how much Dustin has grown, not just emotionally but in his sense of himself. He isn't a kid anymore, and he makes his own decisions.

It's such a huge commitment, to be a part of something so much bigger than he is. The idea that he is going to do it for his family is so sad.

("I want to believe" -- where have I heard that expression?:p )

4. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    MYRIAD!!!! THANKS A LOT! That was so amazingly good I'm going to be late for class now and I didn't even get half way through the last entry, so now i'm going to be wondering alllllll through dance class what happened to dustin!!!!!!!

:p

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. You know I'm teasing. But rants aside, that was amazing. And I wanted you to know that so you can be happy until I can get back here and read the rest at a more humane pace and then leave a proper review.

TBC....

LOVE YOU!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Whew! Poor Dustin! But he's such a trooper. I'm glad he's joined the 'rebellion'. This story has all the makings of a great mystery, and it's just starting to get juicy. I'm excited.

Fav part -

Well, I was right. I ended up joining this "Rebellion". If you want to be technical it's not called the Rebellion by most people, turns out that was just Delpha's name for it. I believe she was confused with the Rebellion against the Empire at first, and then just stuck with the name. Anyway I can't tell you the name of the real rebellion for two reasons: First and most practical, this holojournal doesn't allow for most Chiss characters, so the result would be a jumble of symbols and nonsense. And also, in case the police find this journal it would give away so many of us. So for now I'll refer to it as the Csilla Rebellion.

The part about the characters had me giggling, even though you may not have intented it for humor, and I was thinking with Delpha, so I enjoyed that.

As always, a great few updates - sorry I'm so late![face_blush]

~MJ

6. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    Jade_eyes: Thank you so much!

mavjade: I know I've gone back to look at journal entries from years ago and it is always so embarassing! Especially as a guy, I thought Dustin would find his petty writings quite immature :p Thanks!

divapilot: He's matured so much along the way, it makes you wonder what it's like to be forced into growing up that fast :(

Irish_Jedi_Jade: LOL sorry for making you late, I'm glad you're still enjoying! ;)

Mira_Jade: Late responses are always welcome, especially when the author is late updating [face_blush] I'm glad you liked those little details, thanks for stopping by!

[i]It's been so long since an update, and I'm very sorry to all my readers. Next entry will (hopefully) be up soon :) PM list is as always[/i]

7. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    Entry Fourteen:

Hello Diary. It's been awhile.

Last time I wrote in this was... when I was just joining the Csilla Rebellion. Wow. That was months ago. So much has happened since then, I guess I've pretty much forgotten about this journal. Again. What else is new I suppose. I'm on a mission right now, looking for my toothbrush in my bag and found this. I hid it a few weeks ago when there was talk of invasion from government officials, and... well I guess I hid it a little too well.

It's been so long, it's almost awkward writing in here again. I like it though. My tooth brushing can wait for later. There is so much to tell, and so little time. And so little I can say without compromising our position.

Long story short, this is my first real mission. No more talking the talk- this is the real deal. I have only a few minutes to write this before I go, but here's the gist of what we're doing:

Every year Csilla has a competition of sorts, a type of entertainment. I never went to it as a child, it was too far away, and my family was always trying to recover from the coldest months of the year to attend. It is a huge event, Chiss from across the planet come to compete in both athletic and mental challenges. This year, however, the government has been disqualifying individuals from competing without reason. Leaders of the Rebellion have linked all the rejects to a single source - suspected alliances with our Rebellion. Some are true, some outright nonsense.

A troop of us have been sent into the games to ... well, I don't know if I should say. If I can lose a diary in my own travel bag, who knows where else I could lose it. I'll tell you more once this mission is over, I suppose. That should be sometime next week, if all goes according to plan.

Okay, I have to go. Talk to you later, wish me luck!

--Dustin

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Myriad oh Myriad!
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Fantastic update... very intriguing mysterious mission LOL

Hugs endlessly!!!!!

9. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Dustin's getting in deep. I hope he knows what he's doing.

It's interesting how his personality has changed. He's so much more serious now, but then again, his work is deadly. It sounds like the government is really interfering with everything.

good update! =D= =D= =D=

10. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    It's great to see this one updated, Myriad! it certainly is getting interesting. [face_thinking]

~MJ @};-

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Great update, Myriad! =D=

looking for my toothbrush in my bag and found this. I hid it a few weeks ago when there was talk of invasion from government officials, and... well I guess I hid it a little too well.
    ROFLOL!! [face_laugh] This about killed me... I'm starting to think Dustin and I were twins separated at birth and then somehow he was sent a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away! Or perhaps, I was born there and sent here... [face_thinking] :p

I'm interested in seeing what happens at these games! [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.